Better Than Me

Can I Love You?

[Franks P.O.V.]
Every one was over our house tonight. I told all the girls about how Ray and Bob were beating each other up.
"Wow you guys are cool!" Kate said sarcastically.

"Yeah don't be hating on us cause you wish you were as cool as us." Bob said.

"Wow you guys are so childish!" Steph said to Ray.

"Yeah but that’s why you love me." Ray said kissing Steph. Then they started like making out. I rolled my eyes and I tried not to look at them. I noticed Bob and Nicky had gone somewhere, and I didn't want to know where.

"Well we all know where they went!" Katie said laughing. We all laughed along.

"Your such a creep Katie." I said.

"I know." She said smiling. Mikey and her just looked at each other and like started kissing. I found it quiet gross that they could just look at each other, and start kissing.

I just went out side and sat on the porch. I lit a cigarette. I noticed it was already dark outside. I was so bored and I didn't want to go back inside to make out central. I saw some one walking down the street. I shouldn't say walking more like wobbling. It sounded like the person was crying. The person started walking towards the house. The person came into the light and I saw it was Jen.
"Jen what’s wrong?" I asked going over and hugging her.

"Gerard." She said crying so hard.

"What did he do?" I said trying to wipe the tears from her eyes.

"After we came home... He started drinking and I told him to stop and then... he started hitting me. I tried to hit back and he broke a bottle over my arm. I stared yelling at him and he shoved me into a wall and hit me again. I ran out and he started chasing me and I ran here because I didn't know what to do." She said crying in my chest.

"Jen... holy shit are you OK?" I said lifting her chin up making her look at me.

"I don't know? I'm afraid Gerard is behind me."

"No he’s not are you OK?" I asked concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine, but I was wondering if I can stay with you tonight. I'm not going back to Gerard."

"Yeah of coarse come inside with me." I said. I took her in side and led her upstairs. I took her into my room. She sat on my bed and I saw how bad her bruises were.

"Oh god Jen those are terrible."

"Not that bad... I have had worse." She said. I saw tears flow down her face. I hugged her close to me. She looked into my eyes. I saw the sadness in her eyes. I saw how she just wanted to be loved. She didn't want to feel so hated by some one that she 'loved'. All of a sudden I saw her move in towards me, and she kissed me. I didn't know what to do. Should I let her kiss me or stop her? I couldn't help but just smile and let her kiss me.

"I love you Frank." She said when she pulled out of the kiss. I just sat there in shock I didn't know what to do. Do I say I love you or remind her of Gerard?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please :]