Better Than Me

You Have To Take It

[Gerard's P.O.V.]
I pinned her to the wall. I couldn't let her get away from me again. I kissed her to show her how much I cared for her. I felt her kicking my legs trying to get me off her. I pulled away.
"Do you still think I don't care?" I said. She looked at me with pure terror.

"LET ME GO!" She screamed. I didn't want to hurt her so I just let her go. I felt tears run down my face.

I walked back to my house. I lay on the couch and just lied there. I didn't want to drink, because I knew then I would make Jen hate me even more. I just lie there wanting to die. I fell asleep cause I didn't know what else to do...

I woke up to someone shaking me. I saw my friend Bert sitting on the couch shaking me.
"Gerard come on dude wake up." He said

"What the fuck do you want?" I said hitting him away.

"Hey what’s wrong with you?" He asked.

"Jen broke up with me..." I said wanting to cry my eyes out.

"Really that sucks... I always thought she was a skank." He said playing with my hair.

"She’s not a skank!" I said sitting up.

"Oh please Gerard... you know she was so into that little fag Frank." He said. I had nothing to say cause he’s right I guess she did have feelings for Frank.

"But I still love you." He said kissing my lips.

I had been dating Bert for about 4 months. He knew about Jen, but he loved me and I loved him. I loved him and Jen at the same time. Jen never found out, but Frank did. I threatened to kill him if he ever told Jen and he kept quiet.

"I love you too." I said.

"I was getting tired of sharing you any way." He said playing with my hair. I was so distracted I missed Jen so much.
"I can tell you miss Jessica, or what ever the hell her name was, a lot don't you." He said.

"It’s Jen, and yeah I loved her... and she loved me and I treated her like crap."

"Gerard listen if there's something in life that you want but can't have, in this case Jen, You cant wait around for it to come to you... you have to take it. Oh shit I have to go I'll see you later. Bye honey." He said kissing me one more time.
"Bye." I said.

I looked at the clock and It was like 7 o' clock. It was to early for bed so I just sat there thinking about what Bert told me.
'You have to take it.... take it...take it...'
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its short sorry =/