Better Than Me

Sorry

[Jens P.O.V.]
I didn't know what to do Gerard had me pinned against a wall I couldn't scream and I couldn't fight back.
"Jen please forgive me I love you so much you don't even know." He said kissing my cheek. I started screaming.
"Baby there's no screaming when you’re with me... You love me." He kissed me again.

"Come on." He said pushing me into a room that was nearby. Some one closed the door behind him. I was being shoved around like a rag doll. I was mumbling under my breath.

"Shut up you stupid whore!" Some one hit something hard over my head and I was knocked out.
I opened my eyes, and looked around the room. The light was turned on and it burned my eyes. I was tied to the bed and I couldn't move. I saw Gerard and his dumb shit friend Bert. Gerard took the tape off my mouth, and kissed me. When he pulled away I screamed at the top of my lungs.
"Go a head scream all you want no one can hear you." Gerard said rolling his eyes.

"FUCK YOU!" I said trying to get loose.

"Don't tempt him." Bert said. Gerard gave me a smirk. I just started screaming again.

"God does this whore ever shut up!"

"Don't call her a whore!" Gerard said defending me. Bert just rolled his eyes and left the room.

"Jen... Please just give me another chance. I love you more then anything." He leaned into kiss me and I turned away.

"WHY WON’T YOU LOVE ME?" He said hitting me. I started to cry.

"Is that why? Is it because I hit you... if it is I'm sorry I just get so angry sometimes, and you just happen to be there to take my anger out on. I know that sounds horrible, but I am really sorry..." He said. I looked away from him. He came and sat next to me and kissed my cheek. My phone started to ring.

"Well I wonder whose calling you." Gerard said picking up my phone.

"Oh well now here’s a shocker it’s FRANK!" He said picking up my phone.

"Hello." Gerard said. I could partially hear what Frank was saying.

"Jens not here right now who is this and what the fuck do you want!" Gerard said being a bitch as usual.

"FRANK!" I screamed. Gerard came over and put his hand over my mouth.

"I told you Jens not here!" He closed my phone and took his hand off my mouth and I was scared.

"No why did you do that?" He said trying to be calm.

"I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE! I WANT TO BE WITH FRANK!" I said.

"Well that’s not going to happen now is it!" he said hitting me again. I started to wish I was with Frank again. I stared to cry. Gerard rolled his eyes and left the room. There was nothing I could do so I just closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep.

[Gerard's P.O.V.]
I left the room and found Bert in the next room watching T.V.
"Is that whore a sleep yet?" He asked.

"I think she’s trying to go to sleep, and stop calling her a whore."

"You should just kill her I mean she's probably never going to love you." He said.

"NO I'm not going to kill her.... I love her. I need to start treating her better if I ever want to have another chance with her."

"What ever I'm telling you your going to get hurt."

"Its worth a try." I said.

"I don't know why I am even helping you! I am the one who actually loves you and I'm helping you get back together with that fucking whore who doesn't even love you! She never will love you, and I really do, and your treating me like crap." He said rolling his eyes and walking to the door to leave.

"Bert wait. Your right I have been unfair to you. I am sorry... can you forgive me?"

"That’s your problem Gerard you expect people to forgive you when you hurt them badly. Well I'm done with it, and you, and I swear you and Jen will never be together." He walked out on me, and I was just standing there. I was now all alone Bert left me Jen hates me... all because of me treating them wrongly.
♠ ♠ ♠
*the chapter got deleted had to post it again*