Pure

one of two

My arms were crossed lightly against my chest as I looked down at the dance floor. The music that remained unheard by human ears blared through speakers, sending all the creatures into a euphoria. The corners of my lips pulled into a smirk as they danced, fed and groped each other roughly. I had forced the only underground club to become a haven, an addiction to every night creature out there. But only some were denied.

Pure was a large underground dance club, founded centuries ago. Only demons and creatures that bore the silver mark behind their ear were welcomed in. Some continued to invite themselves here, but they were easily taken care of. For the same reason I had formed this club, I had also found the only men that could handle my demands. Jimmy, being the tall, lanky creature he was, was able to dig into the creatures brain, sending them to panic and become disoriented.

Brian, who’s aura remained dark and deceiving, was only half of the muscle of the group. He could protect himself well and handle any situation. Yet then there was Matt - the strong, confident one of the group. He had always touched my sensitive side, a side that no creature has ever seen except for him. He could muster up the strength to see deep in a creatures eyes and force them to keep walking. He remained a mystery to me, but was trusted more than anyone at the club.

I licked my lips at the foggy site, finding my monsters baring their teeth, snarling, grinding and feeding among the weak. It was a different world now; no one went unnoticed. Wars remained the same, but so much more brutal. Humans fled, animals cried at the slightest scent of any of us. We were the dominent species of this earth. We controlled what happened. Some creatures were blessed with abilities, such as Brian or Matt, and some remained weak and similar to humans.

The sound of shouting emerged within feet from my door, but I remained calm and focused on the dance floor. The loud roaring of whoever was coming was muffled by the loud music down below. As my large, metal door pushed open, Matt and Brian stepped through, their arms entwined in another’s arms. Their free hands gripped their upper arms tightly, digging into his sand paper skin. He snarled loudly in my direction, forcing my smirk to grow even wider.

I turned, stepping confidently towards him. I chuckled quietly, seeing the large, dark colored man fighting to stay in human form. His skin tone changed colour in random spots, his eyes fighting to stay their deceiving hazel. His teeth pressed out of his mouth, allowing drool and slime to drip onto my linolium floor. With a clenched fist, I came down, striking him on the side of his head. He turned slightly, before raising his head to meet my eyes.

“Do you think you scare me?”I purred.”Do you think you can come here unwelcomed?”

His eyes began to shift, taking an almond like shape. The colours swirled back to their natural state, blaring a bright orange and yellow. The seven layered human skin began to peel, revealing certain spots to remain muscle. His back hunched higher, spikes ripping through his t-shirt. His jaw elongated slightly, leaving his nose to round and take a sharp point.

“You are the most hideous thing I’ve seen in a long time.”I leaned forward, taking in his delicious scent.”But you smell so good.”

I gripped his long jaw, looking down at his horse huffed feet. He was indeed an ugly creature, but the uglier they were, the better they taste. I dug my nails into his collased skin, gaining a groan from the bottom of his throat. I looked up at Matt and Brian with an evil smirk.

“Thankyou boys.”My eyes barred down, finding his gorgeous eyes once more.”Do you like to be treated so roughly?”

His lips curled back, revealing darkened canine teeth.

“I have to say, I can’t place your kind.”My eyes narrowed.”But you are not welcome here.”

“You will be,”His breathing was labored.”defeated.”

“I’ll believe it when I see it.”I dug my fingers into his jaw tighter, allowing my nails to grow and pierce his rough skin.

He continued to growl lowly as I looked up at Matt and Brian.

“Where did you find him?”I asked.

“He came through the back.”Brian said.

“He was easy to get.”Matt curled the creatures arm back slightly, receiving a howl in the process.”He’s an amatuer. Had no idea what he was getting into.”

“You will be defeated.”He whimpered.

“I understood you the first time.”I spat.”I think I can handle this one, gentlemen. Thankyou.”

They released the creature, allowing him to thump loudly against the floor. He stayed put as Brian and Matt turned to leave.

“Matthew,”I grinned.”within the next ten minutes I expect to see you in my abode.”

“Yes m’am.”His lips pulled back, showing off his white and diamond encrusted teeth.

As both Brian and Matt left, I turned back toward the tortured monster on my floor. I knelt down, grazing his face gently with my fingers.

“You wont feel a thing.”My chest grew tight, forcing my head to tilt back.

The tightness flowed up my neck and into my jaw, pushing my teeth to grow and push through my gums. A low, gutteral growl escaped through my lips as my canines grew. My eyes glazed over, forcing a deep, crimson yellow to become my natural eye colour. With a roar, I brought my head down to his neck. My jaws clenched down, refusing to let go of him, no matter how much he squirmed. His roars grew silent against the music as I continued to drain him. The blood flowed down smoothly; the boys never disappointed me.

Before the last of his veins dried out, I pulled back, letting out an orgasmic gasp. I huffed loudly, trying to catch my shaking breath. The tip of my tongue circled along my lips, taking in every flavor his blood had to offer. I felt much more powerful than I already was; almost invincible. With a silent chuckle I let go of his head, letting it drop to the floor. His chest had stopped rising and falling, signaling I had killed one of the traitors.

I wiped my chin, sucking the thick, gooey substance from my fingers. His blood had been the best in a long time and I was so grateful for it. I turned as my door opened, revealing none other than Matthew. He chuckled quietly at the sight, looking from the cold, limp body on the floor to myself. He motioned the mess on my mouth and I only laughed. He walked up to me, placing his large hands against my hips. He quietly said, “I love what you look like after you’re done feeding.”

“Because I don’t change out of human form?”I wrapped my hands around his neck, giving off a sly grin.”I don’t transform into sick creatures.”

“Which is what I love about you.”He whispered.”The natural flowing hair. The gorgeous yellow eyes.”

His hands roamed up my sides as he placed a gentle kiss on the side of my lips. He growled lowly as his tongue pressed against my stained skin. He pulled back, tasting the large amount of flavors I just had. I pressed my hands to the side of his head, rubbing my thumbs smoothly behind his ears. With a low chuckle, he leaned forward, pressing his lips against my own. The kiss deepened within seconds as I chewed playfully on his bottom lip.

I dug my fingers into his buzzed hair, smiling wildly. No one knew of our different relationship. If anyone knew my reputation would be ruined. I wouldn’t be feared by most and adored by all. I’d be just another monster, stalking California’s streets for food. I was never underestimated and was always looked up to. With the exception of certain creatures, I was a Goddess in their eyes. Matt’s hands grabbed the bottom of my butt, pulling me up off the ground and onto my desk.

He trailed rough, hard kisses down my jaw and onto my neck, forcing a sigh to escape my lips. I bit down on my bottom lip as his hands traveled to my upper thighs. He tugged on my leather skirt, trying to push it up my thighs. I pulled my hands from his head to reach for his shirt, but suddenly stopped. I looked toward my door as he continued to press kisses along my neck. I pushed him away, sliding off my desk and onto my feet quickly.

“What’s the matter?”He was short of breath.

“Brian and Jimmy.”He turned as my door opened, revealing exactly those two.

I wiped the blood from my mouth, not forgetting to lick it from my arm. Jimmy smiled almost accusingly as they approached the dead body at their feet.

“Perfect timing.”I looked up at them, a disgusted look on my face.”Take it out. I don’t want it anymore.”

I walked back to the window overlooking the crowd, listening as they all removed the creature from my room. I looked back slowly, watching as the door shut behind them. I groaned inwardly and stepped back over to my desk. We were so close. I wiped down my face, stopping when I pulled away. A silver substance was smeared on my fingers, making me grow curious. I looked back at my door quickly, narrowing my eyes.

“The fuck is this?”I rubbed my thumb and finger together, smearing it further.

It had to have been nothing, but I could only think of one place that it could have come from.

I pressed my hands to the side of his head, rubbing my thumbs smoothly behind his ears.

It couldn’t have been Matt, because than that would mean he would be a traitor.