Pure

two of two

I starred intently out my tinted window, watching as Brian, Matt and Jimmy secured all exits of the club. My attention constantly drifted away from my monsters and caught on to what my three bouncers were doing. I was very curious as to what I had experienced yesterday evening, but tried to only block it from my mind. It was most likely nothing, but that was only what I wanted to believe. All three of my men could easily take me down, but not without a fight. It was a vision I couldn’t stand to watch.

I brushed my short brown hair behind my ear and chewed vigorously on my bottom lip. I had grown utterly confused and nervous. My attention was quickly drawn as Jimmy and Brian apprehended another creature. It snarled and spat, trying to bite it’s way through any resistance they gave him. That sadistic smirk crawled along my lips, forcing my stomach to growl. I hadn’t eaten all day and this meal would surely fill me. It was a gorgeous creature of the night; one I would hate to take.

Large, darkened wings spread out over it’s back, pushing both Brian and Jimmy away. The monsters of Pure would slowly come to a stop to watch. Brian and Jimmy were taking this one down alone; where was Matt? I froze as my metal door opened, but not quick like it normally did. The scent of a creature filled the air and I turned, instantly barring my sharp, white teeth. I was not to be messed with; they should know this by now.

“What are you doing here?”I snarled.

My nails slowly grew out, ending with a sharp, dangerous point. I was ready for any sort of danger, no matter what this creature brought.

“You will be defeated.”It breathed.

It’s aura seemed to have shone through my dark room, slightly blinding me. I was taken by surprise, yes, but was not willing to back down.

“I demand you to leave, before I make you disappear.”I growled.

It was that comment again; you will be defeated. I had heard it twice yesterday from the hideous being that the boys had brought in for me. I was starting to wonder if there was going to be war.

“Adrienne,”It purred.

White, silk fur covered the head, back, shoulder and legs of this creature. It’s mouth had pushed out into a snout, which bared yellowed teeth. It resembled much of a werewolf, but this one had the facial features of a cat. A large, bushy tail swept out from behind him, touching the ground with ease. I formed fists with my hard hands and took a step forward.

“You think you can kill me off?”I snickered.”You better run home and bring more.”

No words were spoken as the creature lept forward. I took my chance aswell and ran forward, taking him by the shoulders. His weight had brought us both to the ground, myself underneath him. I angrily snatched his ears and pushed his head away, in fear that he may try and reach for my neck. The tightness in my chest started again as a clear view of his jugular caught my eye. I could feel my canine’s growing further, pushing themselves from my redened gums.

Before I could lock my jaws on his neck, however, he angrily pulled back. He had jumped back, landing silently on his heels before running back at myself. Roars and screeching echoed from down below as the sound of wings taking flight filled my ears. Brian and Jimmy were unable to hold back the bird like creature, giving it free reign of my safe haven. I roared loudly as I gripped this cat’s shoulders and pressed my feet to his abdomen.

With a swift push, he had flown over myself and behind me. I jumped to my feet in a rush as this creature did not fall, but land peacefully on it’s padded feet. I rushed at him once more, leaping over him and letting my claws dig dangerously deep in his face. His howls of pain were silenced as I landed and thrusted my hand through his back, out his chest. His body quickly grew limp before stumbling down to the floor. I tried to catch my breath as I took in this recent event.

To claim my victory I stood over the creature and took a strong hold on it’s ear. I pushed the head to the side and sank my teeth in it’s neck. My dead heart pumped vigorously against my chest as the blood filled my stomach, gaining an exasperated moan. I pulled away, roaring loudly in victory. These beings think they can take me out so quickly and easily; they were dead wrong. I watched out my window as the bird flew up, locking eyes with myself.

I wiped the blood from my lips and growled lowly, almost egging him on. Footsteps echoed loudly behind me as a loud, ear piercing screech escaped this monster’s lips. I watched as it flew towards my window, breaking through it no problem. I rushed toward the gigantic demon, preparing for a painful fight. As I took my last step, Matt, Brian and Jimmy rushed past me, taking the demon down in a horrible struggle. Jimmy had taken it angrily by the neck, glaring into it’s pale white eyes.

The struggle suddenly stopped and the bird’s wings collapsed against it’s back. He got up onto his clawed feet before taking a leap out of my now broken window. The club’s music continued to play, but my monsters’ and their prey had disappeared rather quickly. I watched as the three stood, taking pride in their rescue. I smiled dubiously before taking a confident walk toward them. My canine’s quickly retracted back into their hiding place as I stood before them.

“I could have handled it.”I breathed.

“I can see that.”Brian smirked at the site of the dead demon to his side.

“There’s more to come, Adrienne.”Jimmy said.

“But you wont have to worry about that any longer.“Matt grinned.

His teeth grew to a dangerous point, forcing me to grow curious. Brian and Jimmy stepped back slightly, allowing Matt to close the gap between the two of us.

“It kept telling me I would be defeated, Matthew.”I stepped back slightly, not trying to hint to Brian and Jimmy of our relationship.”There will be war.”

“No, there wont.”Matt confidently stated.”I promise you that.”

“You can’t promise me anything.”I snarled.“I want you three to leave. Allow me to figure out the next step. Watch the club, take any and every precaution you have to to keep this place safe.”

I turned in anger, forcibly pushing my desk into the wall. The loud clack made the three look down, but they refused to leave. I turned, angrily shouting, “Do as I told you!”

Brian and Jimmy looked at each other, taking slight glances in my direction every few seconds. Their lips curled up into smirks as they patted Matt on the back, They escaped through my door, slamming it roughly behind them. Matt stayed put, his arms crossed heavily over his broad, strong chest. I rested my hands on my desk and let my head fall.

“I told you to leave, Matthew.”I whispered quietly.

“I have to say, Adrienne,”He began.”this was easier than I thought it would be.”

I turned, finding his diamond toothed smile.

“What are you talking about, Matt?”I crossed my arms over my chest after feeling the tightness come back.

“This whole, job, you had going for us.”He smirked.

“I don’t get what your saying.”I growled.

Matt reached behind his ear, rubbing the rough skin. He pulled his hand back, smiling wildly at the silver substance on his fingers. My breath got caught in my throat as I thought back of yesterday afternoon. A low growl errupted from within my chest as I found out exactly what he was talking about. I dropped my arms to the side, revealing my growing claws.

“What about,”I choked.

“I told you it was easy. Be the one to get in close. Create that relationship you never had. You’re an easy fuck, Adrienne. Literally.”He chuckled.

“You monster!”I rushed toward him, but was instantly stopped in my tracks.

His hand tightened remarkably across my throat, keeping me from continuing my blood fued. I clutched his hands with my own, watching as my nails went through his skin. He laughed loudly, like I had just told him the most hilarious of jokes.

“You will be defeated.”He smirked.

He thrust his arm to the side, forcing me to clash against my desk. I cried out loudly at the impact, but still attempted to get up. My metal door slowly opened, showing off Jimmy and Brian. They stepped through, closing it back behind them. They leaned back against my wall, watching with the most amused facial expressions.

“I guess I was wrong to think that you would put up a good fight.”He chuckled.

“You were wrong to think so.”I lept from my desk, taking Matt and I to the ground in seconds.

With a loud scream, I brought my hand down, searing his flesh with my claws. He reached up, grabbing my arm and tossing me to the side. I slid across the ground on my feet, but refused to give up. As Matt started to get up from the ground, I launched myself at him, not giving him the chance to get a break, not matter how hard it would be. He hadn’t fallen to the ground, though; we slid across the ground like a ball room dancing couple.

Brian and Jimmy watched intently, waiting for a perfect timing to jump in. I grabbed Matt from behind the head, reaching toward his neck with my fangs. He grabbed the back of my shirt, making sure his fingers combined themselves in the fabric. He pulled my slim frame from him and threw me down onto my floor. He pressed his heavy foot onto my back, keeping me from getting up onto my feet.

“You son of a bitch!”I cried.

“I told you,”He grinned.”too easy.”

As he removed his foot, I turned onto my back, shoving out my clawed hand. My fingers dug deep into his upper thigh, forcing him to cry out in pain. He stumbled back, clutching his wounded leg. I got to my feet and rushed toward him, but Jimmy had intervined all too quickly. As he came in contact with myself, he pushed me back and onto my desk. I clutched my chest in pain as I felt my breath escape my lungs. Matt emerged above me and gripped my throat tightly.

I reached up for his face, but both Brian and Jimmy took pleasure in keeping my arms pinned at my desk. I quietly choked out, “Why, me?”

“I will be God of this planet. I cant do that with you here.”He smirked.”You have been defeated, sweetheart.”

His grip loosened, but it was replaced by his jaws. I let out a painful howl as his canine’s pierced my sand paper like skin. I could feel him drain the life from my veins like sucking soda through a straw. Blood gurgled up into my mouth, forcing me to taste my own rich blood. I tried to move from his grasp, but was unable to do it with my lack of blood. He pulled away, leaving myself inches from death.

“You taste wonderful, Adrienne.”He grinned.”Thankyou for this opportunity.”

He stepped back, wiping the blood from his lips and chin. Brian stepped back, allowing Jimmy to stand above me. He pressed his hands gently against my cheeks and looked down into my dying eyes. I coughed quietly, feeling the blood spurt out onto my chin and chest. As I looked up into his vibrant blue eyes,, I found myself lost and confused. I quickly grew nervous and knew I had to find my way out of this room. I crawled out of his grasp and off my desk, landing on the floor with a thud.

Matt look over at Jimmy and smiled wildly. Jimmy walked over, calmly stating, “She doesn’t know where she is. Her only way out is the broken window.”

"That's a far drop."Brian smirked.

I crawled across the floor, hearing the crunch and snapping of broken glass. I needed out of this room and fast; they would be here to get me soon. I gasped for air as blood filled my lungs and hoped that escaping would prove me strong. As my fragile fingers gripped the bottom of my broken window, I pulled back bloody, cut fingers. I groaned quietly before pulling myself to the edge. I looked back upon hearing my name and instantly grew worried.

“They’re,”I choked.”here.”

I pushed myself off the edge, allowing the three demons in the room to remain content and happy with their kill.

“Get in touch with Adman. Tell him the new God is here.”Matt purred.

Brian and Jimmy left the old office as Matt limped to the edge of the window. He looked down, finding myself at the bottom, broken and torn. It was a victory for both teams, but there was only one winner.

Pure is mine.”He growled.