Status: If you comment I will love you eternally.

Just Turn Back Around

Coda Summers is the Ice Queen. She is infamous. She drives a motorcycle. She talks back. She gets into trouble. She fights. She listens to hardcore music and never lets anyone talk bad about her. She is cold - frigid -, cruel, emotionless and completely untouchable.
This is the Coda Summers everyone sees, knows, and fears.
But people aren't BORN cruel. They BECOME frigid and emotionless.

You see, Coda Summers knows better than most what it takes to turn someone into the person she is. It takes something completely scarring. It takes something completely devastating.

And Coda Summers knows, because at the tender age of thirteen she held the bloody, twitching, but lifeless hand of her best friend.
She was never the same.

Now, in her sophomore year of high school, Coda is - and has spent five years - submerged in anger and guilt.

But no matter what lengths she has gone to to shut out all human affection, Coda has people who love her. And this year - THIS time - they won't let her forget her. Soon enough, Coda is thrown back into her old life. She must face the music. She has no choice.

This is her story. The story of how she came to be what she was, and the story of how she finally healed old wounds and forgave herself. Of how she painfully reconstructed her destroyed life...and how, after five years consumed by hate and rage - guilt and pain - she found love. In all different forms.
  1. Prologue
    Angry, Angry, Angry.
  2. Chapter One
    He Is Six Feet Under The Stars
  3. Chapter Two
    A New Situation