Status: hoping to be active, but its spring break!!

Trying to Impress You

Bryan

I was with my ex girlfriend Tessa. Of course she was wearing her cheerleading outfit because there was a game today. She was gorgeous with her golden hair in braids and her big hazel eyes looking into mine, but she was a bitch and that is why i broke up with her. She thinks that i only want a little break to cool off, but it is officially over, especially when i saw some girl walking down the stairs with Paris.

She had really straight long dark brown hair. From where i was standing her eyes looked blue. She was perfect except the fact she was friends with Paris. Paris and I have had some issues ever since i went on a date with her freshmen year. But i wasn't going to judge her just by who she hangs out with like most people do.

Once Paris left I quickly walked up to her. She was putting her English book into her backpack and her pre-cal book in her locker. I don't know why I didn't say anything and just stared at her from behind. "May i help you?" She closed her locker and turned towards me.

"You knew i was standing here the whole time?" I kind of sounded dumb asking that question, but it was out and i couldn't take it back.

"Well i saw someone behind me in the mirror i placed in my locker." She said like i should've known that.

"Sorry, your new right?" Of course she was new, nobody has hung out with Paris for awhile and i have never seen her before.

"Yeah, I'm Casey." She smiled and her teeth were pearl white. Her smile just made her even more gorgeous then she already was.

"Bryan." The bell rang and i was a little upset, but she didn't move. "Do you need help getting to your next class?" I tried to be as nice as possible. I wanted her to like me.

"Sure, I have English with Mr. Perry in room 1154." She read off of a paper.

"That's my next class too." She smiled and i smiled back at her.

We walked downstairs and to Mr. Perry's class. She looked at me with her blue eyes and i couldn't look away. I didn't think that love was suppose to hit you like this, but it hit me pretty hard. I don't even know her i kept telling myself, but her eyes made me fall in love. "You coming with?" She asked holding the door open.

"Nah, I am always late for this class and I have to do the homework, so i will probably be back in 10 minutes." Mr. Perry was the greatest teachers and even though he may hate me as a student he loves me as a person.

I went to meet up with my buddies because lucky for them they didn't have a 3rd period. The first person to greet me was Jack. He is the quarterback on the football team and my best friend. "Where have you been?" He punch me in the arm, but lightly.

"I was showing the new girl to her class, which happens to be the same as mine." I smiled and i already knew what they were all thinking.

"So, you going to try and get the new girl." Jack gave me a high-five, but i didn't want Casey to be like every other girl i have dated. I wanted her to like me for who i really am and for my reputation around here. I have to try hard to keep her away from the people who would tell her what kind of person i am and that meant i had to get rid of Paris.

After catching up with the guys i went to class. When i opened the door everybody turned their head towards me. I looked over at Casey and Paris. Paris rolled her eyes and turned back around, but I felt Casey's eyes follow me all the way to my seat. "What is your excuse this time?" Mr. Perry asked.

"Well this girl fell down the stairs and i needed to bring..." Mr. Perry interrupted me, "Maybe one day you will be able to tell the truth." He walked to his desk shaking his head.

For the rest of the class I kept starring at Casey and every time she would catch me i would look away, but if they catch you starring then you know they just wanted to look at you too, which made me smile. I looked at her one more time and she had her amazing smile on her face too. Maybe she liked me too.

After the bell rang and Casey and Paris separated i went up to her and she immediately smiled at me. "I guess you just couldn't keep your eyes off of me could you?" She asked still smiling.

"Well your just so pretty, i couldn't help myself." She began to blush, but i thought i just sounded like an idiot saying that. I was never good with words around girls that i like. She hugged her binder tight, bit her lip and walked away. I just watched her walk down the hall. Why was I falling for her so hard and so quickly?
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry the chapters are short, but its only the beginning, so please comment and subscribe! I promise you it will get more interesting! :)