Close Your Eyes and I'll Kiss You; Tomorrow I'll Miss You.

This is a story of love and war, life and death, and just trying to make it through. The days when you can't remember the reason you're doing what you're doing and the nights when you can't forget. When everything seems lost, finding a way to get back. This is the sixties. And maybe this was what you were born to do.

This was inspired by watching Across The Universe about twenty times over the past few days, although it's only very, very, very slightly like it.
Although there are a few stolen lines that you will recognize if you're a fan of the movie ;D!

Title belongs to The Beatles.
  1. Prologue.
    Remember I'll always be true.
  2. Chapter One.
    And then while I'm away, I'll write home every day.
  3. Chapter Two.
    And I'll send all my loving to you.
  4. Chapter Three.
    I'll pretend that I'm kissing the lips I am missing.
  5. Chapter Four.
    And I'll hope that my dreams will come true.
  6. Chapter Five.
    And when the night is cloudy, there is still a light that shines on me. Shine until tomorrow; Let it be.
  7. Chapter Six.
    Living is easy with eyes closed; misunderstanding all you see.
  8. Chapter Seven.
    Holy shit, SO sorry about the long wait and the shortness of this chapter.
  9. Chapter Eight.
    IT'S BACK!!!!
  10. Chapter Nine.