Status: Weekly updates,

You Make Me Sick

July 04, 2010

Abbigale let a small smile twist at her lips, as she woke up. But after that short moment, her chest exploded with pain.

"Docter!" She cried out, clutching her stomach. "Help, please!"

The last thing Abbigale saw before blacking out, was Emily, rushing to her side.
__________________________________________________

Opening her eyes, Abbigale had to smile.

She was back.

And the sun was still setting. Pierce Cordwell..... She sat up quickly, and swung her head toward the beach. There he was. Perfect, as usual.

Standing up quickly, Abbigale noticed that she wasn't wearing the old clothes from last time. Just a tank top, and mini-skirt- Yet, he was wearing a linen shirt, with old fashion, turn-over collar, and trousers. "Pierce!" She called, waving a hand at him, her bangles singing. Seeing him turn and look at him took her breath away.

She ran to him, just excited to actually say his name. "Abbigale?" He said her name, as if he had not expected to see her. His voice was just as beautiful as she had remembered.

"I don't know how much time we have..." She started. Then she realised- this is a dream. Time doesn't matter. He is a dream- and he probably doesn't even know when she's gone. Or have recalection of when or if he'd seen her before. Now she felt stupid.

She smiled up at him, realising that she'd been consumed in her own thoughts, again. "Sorry."
The wind blew, making her bangles sing again, and the sun was just touching the horizon. "Pierce, I think it's wonderful to meet you, again." She brushed a few blond hairs away from her eyes, "Do you remember me?"

And just like that, she collapsed on the beach. Her arms clutched her sides, and started to cry. And once again, she was yanked out of her dream world.
____________________________________________________________

Abbigale cried out in pain, and thrust herself out of the bed. The IV tube ripped from her arm, and a bead of blood trickled from its place. She called Emily into her room. "I'm leaving." She stated, flatly.
"Abby, you're crazy! You can't leave, we still don't know what's wrong with you."
"Yeah, I know you don't. But that's the thing. You didn't last time, either. I just want to go home, Emily. I'm tired of being here. It's only been a day, but still- I'm tired of this dreary place!" Abbigale was swinging her arms all over the place, if someone was just walking past her, they'd think she was insane.
Emily looked at her, seeming very sad. "Abby, how long to you think you've been here?"
Abbigale looked at her friend, like she'd lost her mind. "I came yesterday, Em. You called me in, remember?"
She nodded. "I remember calling you in," She said, "But Abbs, that was practically twelve days ago."

Abbigale thought that she was going to pass out. "I'm leaving." She said a final time. She grabbed her clothes, changed out of her hospital gown, and walked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?
I'm really loving this story, so I hope you're all enjoying it as well!
Thanks for reading!
<3