Free Falling

Natural Habitats

"We are now going to take you to see something so terrifying and in it's own natural habitat," I said to the video camera that Jolene was holding in my Australian accent. "That you won't be able to sleep for days." We were standing outside Andy's room getting ready to enter it in early hours of the morning. "Now since this creature is so dangerous, we've taken a few precautions." I raised a loaded paintball gun into the view of the camera.

I slowly opened the door, and a naked man came into view. "Hey Andy," I yelled. "Learn to keep some clothes on." As soon as I finished saying that, I started firing without any mercy. Andy dove behind is bed and was yelling certain profanities at me, that I will not repeat. I continued to shoot at him until I ran out of amo. Andy's head peeked over the edge of the bed.

"Oh shit!" I yelled. "Run Jolene!" We took off downstairs with a clothe-less Andy running after us. The other guys had come out of their rooms by now to see what all the noise was. They looked at Jolene and I strangely as we ran past, and then we heard them yelling at Andy to put clothes on.

"Dylan!" Andy yelled. Jolene and I ran outside. "You can't hide, I know where you live." He was catching up to us somehow.

"Run, Jolene. Save yourself! Post the video online is my last dying wish," I yelled before being tackled to the ground. "Andy, get your naked ass off of me!"

"It may not be now, but I will get you back," he said only inches away from my face.

"I think it's bad enough with you on me, Andy," I yelled. "Get off of me, you man whore!" He grinned and then got up and walked away, disappearing into the house.

"What did you do to him?" Travis asked from behind me.

"I shot him in the ass with a paintball gun," I said grinning at him. "Many times."

"Harsh," he said laughing.

"Yep, that's my style," I said stuffing my hands in my pocket. "So what are you doing up so early?"

"Couldn't sleep," he said simply. "Are you ready to work on the back flip?"

"I was born ready," I said smirking.

"You are such a smart ass sometimes," he said shaking his head as he walked away.

"Yeah, I learned from the best," I said. He stopped walking and came back to me.

"I am not a smart ass," he said defending himself.

"Who said that I was talking about you," I said. "Not everything is about you,Travis, and you're being very defensive for not being a smart ass."

"Shut up, Dylan," Travis said walking away again.

"So what am I going to be doing first?" I asked as I caught up to him.

"Um, go get your swimsuit on and meet me by the pool in 10 minutes," he said.

"Okie dokie." I walked back to the house. I quickly changed and then went out to the pool.

Andy, Erik, Tom P, and Special were sitting along the edge of the pool in lounge chairs. They had popcorn and beer, and they looked way too excited for my liking. I sat on the edge with my feet in the water. It wasn't too long before Travis came out. My eyes immediately went to his bare chest. He had scars almost everywhere and they were incredibly sexy. Although, Travis was sexy anytime.

"It's not nice to stare, Dylan," Andy said breaking me from my thoughts.

"Psh, I was just wondering if Travis had as many scars as me," I said making something up quickly. Why do scars have to be such a turn on for me?

"Oh, there's no way you can," Travis said sounding cocky. I shock my head and pulled my shirt over my head.

"There's no way you can beat this." I had scars almost everywhere.

"Wow, that's pretty awesome," Special said as he examined my scars. "I don't know, Travis. She might have you beat."

"You know what, I don't care," Travis said waving us off.

"Yes! Somebody finally beat Travis," Special said high fiving me. "He's just too much of a pussy to admit it."

"We all have our faults," I said loud enough for Travis to hear.

"Can we just start working on the back flip?" Travis said.

"I better get going before he kicks me out just because I hurt his ego," I said to Special Greg. I slipped my shoes and shorts off. "So you want me to do backflips into the pool, right?" I asked Travis.

"Yeah, how did you know?" he asked.

"Lucky guess."

After a few failed attempts, I finally got the hang of it. I knew all the guys were watching me as twisted through the air and as I climbed out of the pool.

"You know, Travis only did this so he could see you in a bikini," Andy said to me as I took a sip of my Red Bull.

"All he had to do was ask," I said winking.

"You are so different than most girls," he said shaking his head. I heard my phone ringing from I had left it. I picked it up to answer it.

"Hello."

"Dylan," my brother, Beau, said softly. "Mom and Dad are gone." Okay, this was not like my brother to be this quiet.

"Did they take off to Cancun again?" Sometimes they would just take off somewhere without telling me or Beau where they went.

"Dylan, they.....they died in a car accident early this morning."

My phone slipped through my fingers, and I fell to the ground. Everything around me didn't matter anymore; all I could think of was that my parents would never come and cheer me on at a race or anything ever again. Soon, I felt someone wrap their arms around me and pull me into their chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
So i kinda liked writing the beginning of this chapter and the scar thing. I also have a thing for guys who have scars.

Dylan's Clothes