Free Falling

You Got Me

Travis Pastrana's POV

I knew something wasn't right with Dylan when she fell. Everybody just stared at her, waiting for her to get up. I jumped out of the pool and ran over to her. She was shaking and sobbing. I pulled her closer to me.

"Come on, Dylan. Its going to be okay," I said rocking her back and forth. "What's wrong, babe?" Special Greg picked up Dylan's phone and started talking to someone.

"I think she's in shock," Jolene said from beside me. I hadn't even noticed she was there.

"Travis," Greg said slowly. "That was her brother. He just told her that their parents just died."

"We should get her inside," Jo said. She helped me get Dylan up and we slowly made our way into the house. We laid her down on the couch where she curled up and continued sobbing. Jolene gave everybody orders on what to do, and I sat there holding Dylan.

"Trav, just stay with her and try to calm her down," Jolene said. I nodded in reply and pulled the girl laying in my arms closer to me.

"Everything's going to be okay, Dylan," I whispered.

"No, it isn't," she mumbled back. "I just lost the two most important people in my life."

"You still have your brothers and sister," I said trying to comfort her. " And you have all of us." She stood up from my arms and began to walk away. "And you have me." She stopped walking and looked at me.

"Thank you, Travis. I'll be fine now. I'm just going to take a shower and relax," she said calmly.

"You sure you're going to be okay?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine"

"Just yell if you need anything."

I was so worried about her. I have no idea what I would do if I found out that my parents died. It had been a couple hours since Dylan had gone upstairs, and I thought it would be a good idea to go check on her. I slowly climbed the stairs. I knocked on her door first. She didn't answer so I opened the door and looked around the room for her. She wasn't in her bed so the next place I checked was the bathroom.

The bathroom was filled with steam. The shower was still running; then I saw her sitting in the corner of the bathroom with just a towel around her body. She was staring at the wall and I wasn't even sure if she knew I was there. i slid down next to her and waited for her to say something.

"I don't know what to do now," she said. "It doesn't feel like they're gone. I'm trying so hard to get it into my head that they're not coming back." I put my arm around her.

"I don't know what I could say that could make you feel better or even get you to smile, but you don't have to go through this alone," I said. "You can stay here as long as you want."

"Thank you, Travis," she said kissing my cheek. She pulled herself closer to me and laid her head on my chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Travis Pastrana is getting married. I'm extremely happy for him and i now want a guy to propose to me like that someday.

I hope you guys liked this chapter from TP's view. Sometimes its harder for me to write guy's view but sometimes its really easy. this time, it was somewhere in the middle. its always harder when it's a real guy and not a figment of your imagination though.

Comments would be awesome!

P.S. sorry for it being kinda short :/