Just Can't Get Enough

Animal Inside You.

Image

Just Can't Get Enough

Chapter One

Nick Jonas jumped out of his Harley Davidson Ford Pick-up, he walked around the truck and pulled open the passenger side door, his wife climbed out saying thank you to him, he smiled and grabbed her hand as they walked a cross the street, they walked into the tall gray building, walking right to the elevators.

Once they made it to their level; ten, they walked down the wide hall till they reached the room they needed, they open the door to hear music playing, they both walk in and took a seat, Nick was right next to his brother Joe who beamed at him and his wife, Joe pointed to the flat screen TV and Nick looked to see a brunette girl laying on her back in a pool of roses and singing into a microphone.

IHush hush t the world is quiet, hush hush, we both can't fight it
It's us that made this mess, why can't you understand?
Woah I won't sleep tonight, I wont sleep tonight
Here we go again... Here we go again... Here we go again...

Oh, oh, I want some more oh, oh, What are you waitin' for? Say goodbye to my heart tonight.
Oh, oh, I want some more oh, oh, What are we waitin' for? What are we waitin' for? What are we waitin' ...?
Here we go again... oh, oh, Here we go again...oh, oh, Here we go again... oh, oh.
Say goodbye to my heart tonight...
Oh, oh, I want some more oh, oh, What are we waitin' for? What are we waitin' for? Say goodbye to my heart tonight....


“Isn't she amazing and beautiful?” Joe asked, after the song ended, Nick stared at the now black screen, he had seen her many times on TV and the internet and there was no fighting it, she was beautiful. “She's gonna be here soon... I can't wait for you to meet her.”

“Nick” his wife's voice pulled him away from the blank TV screen. “I'm going to go find a bathroom.. I'll be back in a few.”

She kissed his cheek and soon left, Joe gushed about the girl from the video, he only shut up when that very girl walked into the room.

“Annie” he mused, standing up, he rushed over to her and pulled her into a big hug, she giggled hugging him back, Nick stood up as well, fallowed by their older brother Kevin.

“Its nice to finally meet you, Annie, Joe has told us loads about you” Kevin shook her hand when Joe finally stopped hugging her.

“Its nice to meet you, he's always talking about you guys” she smiled sweetly. Nick watched her intensely; her eyes were a deep green with gold mixed within, her teeth were remarkably white and that only made her smile better. She was a lot shorter then them, her frame was tiny and her long brown hair went to the middle of her back, it was poker straight with golden blonde highlights. He was taken away from his thoughts by Joe yelling at him.

“Wha..what?” Nick exhaled.

“Are you ok, man?” Joe asked, placing his hand on Nick's shoulder.

“I'm great” Nick told him. Nick blinked a few times before walking away, he took his seat on the couch back as everyone ells rushed around the room. Joe and Annie sat right next to him on the couch and then Kevin Jonas Sr. stood up.

“I'm glad everyone is here” he started. “I have been brought a great idea by Joesph, since there will be a summer tour this year, he gave me the idea of having Annie Wilson be the opening act, it might make some fans angry, but they will still come to the show, they will wanna see what kind of fooling around Joe and Annie do on stage, I think its a brilliant idea and so does Charles.”

Charles McQueen stood up and smiled at Mr. Jonas, Charles was the Jonas Brothers half manager and publicist

“It will be a blooming good idea, mates, I think the tour argaments should be put into work straight away... we just need your ok's.”

“It was my idea... I'm in” Joe smiled the biggest smile he could muster at Annie, she smiled back, biting her lip.
'

“I'm in too” her sweet voice rang.

“I'm in with anything” Kevin muttered, texting Danielle his wife.

“Nick?” his father smiled at him.

“I'm fine with that, we needed a opening act, and I mean me and Kev are both taking our wives... Joe would be pretty lonely.”

“But now I won't be” Joe whispered to Annie, but Nick could still hear him. Just then Nick's wife came back, fresh lip stick put on and newly applied mascara, she walked right past Nick and introduced herself to Annie; Annie greeted her polity before she took her seat next to Nick once more.

“Oh, Haley, I'm glad your here, but you missed the meeting” Kevin Sr. told his daughter-in-law.

“Oh, man, well, Nick will tell me about it.”

“Yes, I'm sure there will be many more just like this” Charles told them, giving them his game winning smile. Soon they were all dismissed, after listening to Charles give them a ten minute speech about a lowering fan base they were all happy to leave, really fast.

Joe Jonas pushed open his apartment door, his over weight dog came charging for him, he was much to fat to be doing any jumping so the dog just breathed heavily and nipped at Joe's shoes.

“Want anything to drink?” he asked, as his girlfriend walked next to him.

“No, I should be leaving, I have to get home.”

“Oh, don't leave” he whined.

“But I have to get up early....”she trailed off, his arms opened wide and she walked into his warm embrace.

“FIIINE” he whined, hugging her tight, she laughed as he started to rock them back and forth. “You could just spend the night....”

“Joe... what would my mom say?” she gasped.

“I didn't mean like that.... I know the rules... I just mean sleep... I'll sleep on the couch if you want me to.”

“Your sweet, but no, I gotta get home.”

“Your sweeter” he seemed to ignore the rest of her sentience. After much playful bickering and kisses Annie finally won, and Joe drove her home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another new story.... I know, I know.. to those who read I'm Only Me When I'm With You and are about to kill me cause I haven't posted in FOREVER, I promise I will post tomorrow... as soon as I think of an idea :D

Please comment on this story tho... :D