Status: Finished!

Find Me On My Better Days

The Meeting

I went to open the door. I was exhausted after work, and with the frantically bell ringing, I could feel the migraine start in the back of my head.
“I’m coming, I’m coming!” I shouted irritated. I opened the door, and I looked into the green, vicious eyes of the man I hated more than anything, Zachary James Baker. Then everything went black.

I heard the voices before I could open my eyes.
“Dude! You sure she’s okay? I mean, we were really big douche bags to her.”
“Shut up, don’t wake her up, she bumped her head and probably need some rest. Besides, I don’t think we should remind her about it?”
Well, Zacky Vengeance, I didn’t need no reminder, it was all I had been thinking about for over two years.

*Two years ago*
I opened the door, smiling, but it wasn’t Jimmy Sullivan, my boyfriend, standing in front of me. It was his best friends, Zacky and Brian, also known as Zacky Vengeance and Synyster Gates.
“Hi!” I said nervously, trying to seem confident. Something about them always made me nervous. None of them said anything.
“Jimmy’s not home.” I blushed.
“We’re not here to talk to Jimmy; we’re here to talk to you.” I looked up at Brian’s face, couldn’t figure out why’d they want to talk to me. Zacky made his way through the door, Brian followed. They went into the living room and sat down in the couch.
“So, you’re pregnant?” Brian asked casually, but I could see that both he and Zacky was studying me, searching for something I couldn’t figure out.
“Yeah.” I said in lack of something else to say.
“Listen,” Zacky said cold and vicious, “As you might know, we’re going touring next month, and we’ll be touring about nine or ten months.”
“Yeah?” I said, unsure of where he was going with this.
“Well, turns out, Jimmy doesn’t want to go touring, since he’s going to be a dad.”
“Oh?” I asked nervous. This was the first time I’d heard about it, and I knew that Zacky would come to the point any time now.
“Yeah, he wants to be there for you and the baby. So, basically, what I want you to do is to tell Jimmy that it isn’t his child. Mkey? You’ve been cheating on him, and it’s not his child. Do you understand me?” I shook my head; I was shocked and couldn’t believe my own ears. This time it wasn’t Zacky who explained it to me, it was Brian.
“You’ll tell Jimmy you’ve been cheating on him, it’s not his baby and he’ll come with us on the tour. You can choose – d’you wanna tell him it yourself, or do you want me and Zacky to tell him? Cause I bet Jimmy will believe his best friends through his life, rather than believing you.” His voice was dark and it sent shivers down my spine.

*Now*
It all ended up with Zacky and Brian telling Jimmy. Jimmy was furious and wanted an explanation from me. I told him the truth, told him that Zacky and Brian were lying because they didn’t want him to stay with me instead of go touring. I still remember the smirk on Jimmy’s face when he told me I was a lying whore. He kicked me out and threw all of my stuff out in the street. He went touring and I never saw him again, and now he was dead. My Jimmy, the one I loved even though he called me a whore, was dead. I remembered when I watched the news a month ago, I cried for weeks. Just the thought of it caused me to sob. I felt a pair of strong arms lift me up and I could feel Brian’s masculine scent.
“GET OFF OF ME!” I screamed, I was so angry; it was their fault, their fault that Jimmy threw me out, their fault that I was so depressed and lost the child, their fault that Jimmy was dead!

Now the two men I hated more than anything in the whole wide world is back to make my life a hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think? This is my first story ever, so don't be to harsh? :)