Status: Please comment :)

Save Me

When do you realize that the person you think you're in love with isn't who they seem?
When do you realize that there's someone out there who knows the real you? Even though you've never met them a day in your life.
When do you realize that this mysterious person is waiting for you? Waiting to hold you in their arms, waiting to cherish you, waiting to love you.
When do you realize that you deserve better?
Does that realization come when you first wake up in the morning? Or does that realization come after you've taken your last breath?

Image

RaeLynn Denise Meadows works her ass off the keep the façade that everything in her life is "perfect". Her relationship with her parents is "perfect". Her two year relationship with her boyfriend is "perfect". Everything has to be aboslutely spotless or RaeLynn's world would come crashing down if people were to find out what happens behind closed doors.

The truth? RaeLynn lives her life in terror. She may not look it on the outside, but on the inside, RaeLynn's walls are beginning to crumble. With each passing day, RaeLynn's emotional stability is failing and there's nothing she can do about it. So instead, she constantly covers up the truth with believable lies. But, how much longer can she continue to fool the people around her who just so happen to know her better than she does?

Image
--I do not own any of the members of Avenged Sevenfold. However, I do own all original characters and the plot of this story. If you would like to use my ideas, characters, etc. please have the decency to ask me through a message. I do not and will not tolerate plagarism.

© 2011 spacebound;. All Rights Reserved.