Please Be All Mine

Spying

Most would call it stalking, but I wouldn’t call it that. I’m not sure what I would call it, but I wouldn’t go as far as to say I was a stalker. I mean, it’s not like I followed him everywhere or sat outside his house all night hoping to see him. I only watched him after school. Despite who he hung out with, he always stayed in the library for an hour after school. I could never figure out what he would do for that hour, though.

I just stood behind a bookshelf in the library, pretending to look at books while I actually watched him. Gerard Way. I barely knew him, but there was something about him that attracted me to him. He usually skipped school, but he always managed to pass his classes. His perfect face was framed by black hair.

Today, I watched from my usual spot. I always got there before him. For some reason I didn’t want him to see me. I saw him at his table, but a book obstructed part of my view. I pulled it off the shelf, but it slipped from my fingers, falling to the floor. Luckily, the floor of the library was carpeted so it muffled the sound of the book when it hit the floor. I bent down to pick it up and then I placed it somewhere on the shelf so it wouldn’t block my view of him. After setting the book down, I looked at the table he had been sitting at. Wait. Where was he? He wasn’t at his table. I looked at the other parts of the library I could see, but he was nowhere in sight. I started to get frantic. What if he was near this shelf? What if he saw me and found out I spied on him? I turned around and ran straight into someone. Him. Gerard. I felt a lump rise in my throat. What do I do? I started panicking on the inside. My mind was in complete chaos. He looked down at me. Just staring at me. His face was blank.

“Are you spying on me?” he finally asked.

Shit. What am I going to do?
♠ ♠ ♠
New story! Hope you enjoy ; ) Feedback?