Please Be All Mine

Late Night Visit

I woke up, sitting up in my bed quickly. I looked at my clock. It was 1 in the morning. What had woken me up? I heard a tap on my window. I got out of bed and cautiously made my way to it. When I pulled back the curtain a little, I saw Gerard on the other side. When he saw me, he smiled. I opened the window.

“What are you doing?” I asked. Gerard started to climb in through my window. My room was on the first floor of the house. My mom’s room was on the second floor and she was usually a heavy sleeper. Gerard stood in front of me, having made it through my window and into my room.

“I wanted to see you,” he said. He looked in my eyes. “I’m sorry about not being at the library.”

“I know,” I said.

“I’m also sorry for kissing you when I walked you home the other day,” he said.

“Don’t be,” I said.

“Why?” Gerard asked.

“Ok, I wasn’t going to tell you this,” I said. “But the reason I was spying on you is, in fact, that I ‘want you’.”

Gerard grinned.

“So I was right?” asked Gerard.

“Shut up,” I said. “You obviously want me too or else you wouldn’t have kissed me.”

“You know, you’re so full of yourself,” said Gerard.

“What?” I said. “You’re the one who’s full of themselves. ‘I know you want me.’”

“I never said that,” he said.

“Yes you did,” I said. “You’re such an arrogant bastard.”

Gerard just started at me with a loss for words. I smiled triumphantly. Although, what I had won, I wasn’t sure.

“Well,” said Gerard. “I don’t know what to say.”

I smiled more. Then I laughed a little.

“What’s so funny?” asked Gerard, giving me his usual smirk. He started moving closer to me and I backed up. Gerard reached his arms towards me.

“Come here,” said Gerard.

“No,” I said, smiling. I backed up some more. Unfortunately, I had limited backing up space and ran into my bedroom wall. With my back now against my wall, Gerard had me cornered. Gerard placed his hands on the wall on either side of my head. I watched his eyes as they ran down my body and back up to meet my eyes. I shivered slightly.

“You really are beautiful,” he whispered, before catching my lips in a soft kiss. Except this one lasted longer than last time and I had time to respond. One of Gerard’s hands went to my lower back, pushing me closer to him as he deepened the kiss. I parted my lips and placed both my hands in Gerard’s hair, pushing our lips closer together. I felt Gerard’s tongue enter my mouth causing me to let out a soft moan. After what seemed like forever, we reluctantly pulled apart.

“I have to go,” Gerard whispered, our foreheads touching. I nodded my head slightly. Gerard placed a kiss on my lips. “See you later.”

Gerard let go of me and headed back to my window. He smiled at me before climbing outside. After he was gone, I closed the window. I lay back down on my bed, feeling restless with new energy. I felt happier than ever and now my thoughts were even more focused on Gerard.
♠ ♠ ♠
A longer update for you ^_^ I hope you liked it. Maybe another one later, but I don't know. Feedback?
~Sally