Sequel: August Is Over
Status: Active. Comments = Updates

Secret Valentine

He's Got A Secret

She left the class about twenty minutes ago. Of course I had to have a class with Alyson. She just dumped me last month because of our secret relationship. People couldn’t know about us, because we weren’t suppose to be together. Polar opposites, and we felt that people shouldn’t know. At least, I thought that we did until she broke my heart.

"Alex, come here." Mrs. Fountain instructed.

I groaned but I got up anyway.

"Yes" My voice dripped with boredom.

"Can you please go check on Alyson?" She lowered her voice. She knew that I was the only person that would talk to Alyson out of the entire school.

"Do I have to?" I questioned. My teacher gave me a look. "Okay." I sighed.

She smiled, and handed me a ‘Out Of Order’ sign. I must have given her a confused look.

"Just hang it on the bathroom door so that you can talk to the poor thing."

I nodded, turning quickly, and heading out of the classroom. I knew that Mrs. Fountain was the only teacher in the building that let students use the restroom. I slowly approached the ladies rom. I taped the sign to the door before slowly opening the door. I walked in, and I saw a very upset Alyson crying on the bathroom floor leaning up against the wall.

"Alyson?" I asked as I took a seat next to the brunette headed girl.

"Alex, what are you doing?" She asked me.

"Coming to check on you. You’ve been gone for a while." She only nodded, not replying. "So what is wrong?"

Alyson didn’t answer. She picked up some kind of stick, and handed it to me. I felt my eyes grown ten times their normal size at the sight of the pink plus sign.

"Oh my God." I shook my head. "What? How?"

"Alex." She looked directly at me. "You know how."

I sat there in shock.

"B-but... we’re 15!"

"Yeah, I know." Alyson shook her head. "I can’t be a mom." She started to cry even more. I wrapped my arm around her, and let her sob into my shirt.

"Sh...." I cooed, and kissed her head. "Aly, everything will be fine. I promise."

"How, Alex?" She asked me. "How can we be parents if we can’t even talk to each other in the halls?"

I was silent for a few minutes.

"I don’t know, but we will find something out. We will, I promise you, Aly."

FF three years. Senior year.

April. (Still Alex.)

 

"Are you sure you have all of her stuff?" Alyson asked me.

"Yes, Alyson." I was beginning to get annoyed. "I’m positive. She will be thee soon, okay? I know what I’m doing."

"I know, I know!" Alyson ran a hand through her highlighted hair. "I just worry. She’s my baby, and she’s never been away from me in three years. Please forgive me for being a little over protective."

"Alyson, don’t worry. My parents are gone all weekend, and I told the guys that I was going with them. Lexi will be find with me. I’m a good dad."

Lexi, our daughter was the best part o my life. She was named Alexandra, after me. Yeah, it was my idea, but her middle name was Alyson. Alexandra Alyson Gaskarth. I loved her name.

"Okay." She sighed. "She’s in her room."

I nodded, and I walked to her room. I walked in to see her packing some of her favorite outfits. She was independent, much like Alyson.

"Daddy!" She squealed. She did that every time she sees me. Lexi dropped her clothes, and ran over to me. "I missed you!"

I laughed at her adorableness.

"I missed you too, Princess." I scooped her up into my arms. I looked at her brown eyes, and brown hair. She was a spitting image of me. When we go out to places a few towns over, people knew that she was mine. There was no denying it.

"Daddy love Lexi?" She asked. I kissed her forehead as she held onto the L shaped necklace hanging around my neck.

"Yes, Princess. Daddy loves you very much." I replied. "Now finish packing so we can star our weekend." I sat her down, and she began to start packing again.

"She just adores you." Alyson stated from behind me. I turned around to look at her. She smiled slightly. "Thank you."

"For?" I asked as I picked up Lexi, and her bag back up.

"Being in her life so much." Alyson replied. "I don’t know what I would have done without your help."

Alyson’s family forced her out of her house, and she’s been living like five minutes away from me ever since then.

"I love it. I love her." I wanted to add ‘I love you’, but I caught myself.

"I know." She smiled. She kissed Lexi’s forehead. "Bring her by tomorrow, please?"

"I will." I agreed before walking out of her room. "Bye, Alyson."

"Bye, Alex."

I was gone, and off to my empty house.
♠ ♠ ♠
My new story! Again coming from my quizilla! :D

Comment and tell me what you think! :D

- Rae <3