Sequel: August Is Over
Status: Active. Comments = Updates

Secret Valentine

Confessions

"What are you thinking about, baby?" Jasey cooed as we walked down Thames Street.

"Nothing." I mumbled.

Except for the fact that I just saw Aly dress shopping with this chick named Amber. I knew that Aly saw us for a fact, but I didn’t say anything. I was afraid of what Jasey would say about her. Aly would probably punch her, or Jasey would start shouting off comments at her. I would be lucky if they didn’t say anything.

"Alex, I want to go in here!" Jasey stated, pulling me toward the same store that Aly was in.

Hopefully she wouldn’t see us come in.

But of course, she did. Aly looked up at us, and then rolled her eyes.

"Hey, Alyson." I stated as Jasey walked up to the same rack that she was standing at.

Aly looked at me, rolled her eyes again, and looked the other way.

"That’s harsh." Jasey commented, looking at the rack still.

"Excuse me?" Aly asked, turning her attention back toward Jasey.

"My boyfriend just said hey to you, and you ignored him. Why?"

"Oh, I don’t know," She started sarcastically. "He knocked me up, ignored me at school when we were dating, and then had casual sex with me all of the time while sleeping with other girls."

"What?!" Jasey snapped, looking at me. "This is Lexi’s mom?"

"Yes I’m Lexi’s mom." Aly sneered. "What the hell, Alex?! Has she met Lexi?"

I started to open my mouth, but Jasey beat me.

"As a matter of fact, I have!" Jasey snapped. "There’s no way in hell that she’s your kid. I don’t see how such a cute kid could come from you."

I saw tears start to build in Aly’s eyes.

"Good job, Alex. You picked a real bitch. I hope that you’re happier with her, because I’m so fucking done." She stated just as Amber walked up with her bag.

"I got the dresses...whoa, Aly..." She trailed off. "What’s wrong."

"Dick face, and Miss. Bitch here." Aly forced a smile. "Come on, I gotta look good for Jack." She stated as she pulled Amber out of the dress shop.

"What the fuck, Alex?! Why didn’t you say anything?!"

"You really didn’t give me a chance do, did you?!" I snapped.

Jasey looked hurt, and I felt bad.

"I can’t believe.."

"Jasey, I’m sorry," I hugged her closely to my body, and let my eyes wonder to the window in enough time to see Aly walking quickly, and wiping her tears with Alex following closely behind her.

 

*

I fixed my tux in the mirror of my bathroom when I heard Jack come in downstairs.

"Party’s here!" He yelled.

"He’s upstairs getting ready, Jack." I heard my mom say.

"Thanks, Mrs. G!" Jack stated, storming up my stairs. "Don’t you just look fucking adorable!" Jack’s voice rose an to a girl’s voice.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes, fixing my black tie. "Look at you." I laughed.
"I love my white tux, if you ask [url=http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=25714385
] me[/url]."
"You look good, Jackie boy." I laughed. "Who you taking?"

I asked, but I knew the answer.

"Alyson."

"Dude, seriously? Give it up already."

"Alex, she told you what you had to do, and yet you haven’t done anything. It’s your own damn fault."

"Fucking a." I dropped my hands. "Don’t you think that I know that?!"

"Seems like that you don’t." Jack replied, the words rung true to me, but I refused to let it get to me.

 

*

"Thanks for bringing me here." Jasey giggled.

"Uh...sure thing." I replied. I looked around at my friends.

Jack and Aly didn’t even match. He was wearing white and blue while the she had on the prettiest red/pink dress. It looked good on her.
Zack and Mandy match either. Instead he was slightly matching with a girl named Amber , and Mandy was matching Jack. Liz and Rian matched, of course, and so were Jasey and myself. Then again, I matched with anyone.

"Alex," Jasey stated, trying to get my attention away from Aly.

Aly had been looking at me too, and Jack knew it.

Hell, everyone knew that I was gaping at her.

"Huh?"

"Are you okay, baby?" She asked, rubbing her hand over my chest softly.

"Nope." I replied simply.

"Alyson, dance with me?" I heard Jack ask and she nodded, going with my best friend onto the dance floor.

I watched them with a knot in my stomach. I wanted to be the one with Aly, not Jack.

"Wanna get out of here?" Jasey asked me.

I groaned.

"No, Jasey. I don’t."

"What’s wrong with you?!"

"I want you to go." I stated, earing odd looks from the rest of my friends, and Amber.

"W-what?"

"Jasey, seriously, it’s over." I replied, almost yelling at the girl beside of me. "I don’t want to be with you. I never wanted to be with you."

"So it was just about the sex for you?"

"Yes." I replied with a deep sigh. "I don’t love you. I can’t..." I let my eyes wonder toward Aly and Jack cracking up on the dance floor.

"It’s because of her isn’t it?" She asked me.

Everyone followed my eyes.

"Yeah, it is." I replied.

"It’s your loss, you jack ass." She mumbled, standing up, and storming out of the ballroom.

"Alex, what was that about?"

"I gotta go do something." I stated, standing up, and going over to the stage where the DJ was spinning. "Can I say something."

The DJ gave me a look, and continued to spin.

"Dude! I’m serious." I stated, taking out my wallet, and handing him a $50. "Take it."

He grabbed the bill, and turned off the music, and everyone turned toward me. I grabbed his microphone.

"Um...I really have something to say." I started, catching people’s attention. Aly gave me a unreadable look. "Aly, I’m sorry."

"What?" People whispered.

"Who’s Aly?" A lot of them asked.

"Alyson James." I stated into the mic. Everyone turned to look at her and Jack, his hand locked in hers. "Aly, I’m so fucking sorry. What I did was wrong, and I should have never treated you like that."

I prayed that it would be enough.

"Sure you are, Alex." Aly replied, turning around.

"Aly, I love you." I stated, earning gasps from people. "I never stopped loving you. Hell, I’ve been in love with you since 8th grade!" Slowly she turned around, and started walking toward the stage. She left Jack with a small smile on his face.

"You think that’s enough?" She yelled at me.

People around us started to whisper.

"You know I love you. I love you and I love Lexi. I want us to be together." I wasn’t getting anywhere. "Everyone knows that Aly has a little girl name Lexi, right?"

"SLUT!" Candy called and her little followers started to giggle. "Seriously, Alex. How in the hell could you love her?! Is it because she’s easy?"

"Shut the fuck up, Candy." I rolled my eyes. "Aly is the strongest person I know. She’s had to put up with all of your shit while I coward in the background. At least she can hold her head high, I can’t even admit that I have a child."

More whispers.

I didn’t care for once.

"Aly, I’m sorry for a lot of shit. I’m sorry for screwing Lisa when we were dating, I’m sorry for not breaking up with Jasey until tonight, and I’m sorry for knocking you up and letting the entire school think that you were some slut." I paused, looking out at the gaping faces. "All I fucking care about is you, okay? I want you. I want to hold you, I want to love you, and I know that I will never love anyone else as much as I love you."

Everyone looked between us while we all were silent.

"You’ve got a lot of nerve, you know that?" She asked as she uncrossed her arms. "Now get your ass down here so I can kiss you."

I smiled, handed the DJ back the mic, and jumped off the stage. I jogged to Aly. I reached out to her before I got close enough, and I cupped her head in my hands. I looked deeply into her brown eyes, and I brought her lips to mine quickly.

I got my girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awweeeeeeeee!!! :D

Next chapter is the last one! =/

Check out Listen To The Thunder, and Resistance Is Useless

Thanks soooo much guys!

xoxo Rae