Status: completed;

Keep Running

Muse

Karma nodded in approval and smiled a tad. “That was pretty good but you can make that stronger. So, you have homework.”

“Fuck, I thought I got rid of that two years ago!”

“Nope. Your homework is to talk to Gerard as much as possible and assemble a little saying together so that you can constantly work on it with him. Your talent will be good for tricking Korse, Dracs, and all of his other workers. I’ve seen it already.”

As soon as she said to do a saying, I was already thinking of which one would sound cuter. God, I sound like a 16 year old girl who just fell in love for the first time. But, in all honesty, who wouldn’t be completely happy with making a saying with an absolutely adorable man and have to repeat it over and over again?

Again, I am not and will never complain about little shit like this.

“On one condition, you tell us your name. I bet Mikey’s dying to know.” Frank piped in. I turned to look at Mikey and his cheeks were super rosy.

“Musetta Rayne.”

“Hear that, Mikes? Musetta.” Mikey nodded sheepishly and glanced down at his watch nervously.

“Uh, its like 9:30, we should get to bed.”

I was all for that one.

I yawned and Gerard walked me over to a specific booth he had made for me. It had a black and gold blanket, grey pillow, and a glass of water sitting on the table just in case I got thirsty in the middle of the night. How sweet is he? Gerard kissed my forehead before heading off to his booth to sleep in as well.

Everyone got into their makeshift beds, said goodnight to everyone, and quietly fell asleep.

All except me.

I couldn’t stop looking at my surroundings. The tables, the booths, the boys, the girls, the dark desert, everything. We were really in a diner on the run from Korse.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, its such a filler! I'm still working on Chapter 14, I wanted to have it like all finished then post it but I suck at that.