Status: completed;

Keep Running

Rescued and Ridiculed

Ah, the Killjoys. I’m supposed to thank these kind princes for saving me, the damsel in distress, right? Fucking wrong.

“Why the hell are you guys here?” I spat, rubbing my head and picking out the clumps of dried dirt.

“A ‘Thank you’ would suit you just fine, bitch.” Fun Ghoul muttered.

“Shut the fuck up.” I punched his stomach and weird enough, he giggled. “What the hell are you giggling about, pansy?”

“You hit like a girl.”

That’s it.

I pounced towards him but lucky enough, Party Poison, grabbed me and held me back. Again, these damn Killjoys! Especially that Fun Ghoul…he’s one cocky son of a bitch. Beware of his pissy fits and potty mouth. The smell of dog food came back and I covered my nose with the sleeve of my leather jacket.

“What the hell is that?” I asked, moving as far away from Fun Ghoul as humanly possible.

“Power Pup, want a can?” Kobra Kid offered, holding out an opened can and a spoon.

That God awful smell made me gag and I shook my head quickly. Jet Star chuckled and dug his spoon deeper in the revolting mush, spooning out a big chunk. He caught my wandering eyes, smirked, and ate it happily. My left hand covered my mouth while my right hand stayed over my nose. Fuck, I have to stay with them?

“Are you burning a cactus?” My question was muffled by my jacket but Party Poison seemed to understand what I had asked.

“Yeah..”

“You do know what day it is today, right?”

“Uh, no. Not really, actually.”

“June 10th. This means its hot time.” I said slowly, making sure he heard me clearly.

Party gave me a mocking laugh before eating his dog food once more.

“If you really wanna know, this stuff tastes better when its heated. I made the fire so I could cook yours up…”

“But NO, you had to be a bitch about it.” Fun Ghoul interrupted.

“LOOK YOU!” I yelled standing up only to fall back down again. Goddammit. The feeling in my left leg was completely gone. By gone, I meant you could stab me repeatedly in the leg and I wouldn’t feel a thing, or mind if it bled. Party Poison looked me over and set his empty can down.

“Ugh God, that looks horrible.” He murmured to himself. I examined my leg and saw the two deep fang marks and mauve discoloring that appeared in my light brown skin. My shaggy black bangs fell into my face as I scrunched my face up in pain.

“Ah, dammit Party. Be a bit gentler.” His fingers stopped tracing over the marks and he frowned apologetically. Okay, maybe I could feel some pain.

“We gotta get the poison out.” Party Poison brought his lips towards the fang bites on my legs and I tensed up, mostly because I didn’t want his lips anywhere near my skin. Once his lips rested on my skin, suction began replacing the burning I was feeling before. Fun Ghoul groaned in disgust but I ignored him.

“Good job, Party, you’re doing great.” That Kobra Kid. I like him, he seems like the positive, clear minded one in the group.

The venom was gone afterwards and my leg began tingling a bit. Fun Ghoul threw his can of Power Pup into the fire and Jet Star opened up another one. Party Poison shot him a glance that probably meant, ‘Leave one for her.’ But honestly, I’m still debating on eating that or starving to death.

Not to sound like a creeper but I’m dead curious about what Party Poison’s name really is. Not that I’m becoming interested in him, because I’m not. Erase that from your mind…I never said any kind of crazy shit like that. But in all honesty, they know my name…but I don’t know theirs. Isn’t this supposed to be a first name bases for both us of?

“Party, what’s your name?” I wondered aloud. He coughed on his Power Pup and shot me a crazy look.

“My what?”

“Your n-a-m-e,” God, stupid Killjoy, “You must have one.”

“Kissma.” Fun Ghoul chimed it. I raised my eyebrow.

“Kissma what?”

“Kissma ass.” He snorted and burst into a laughing fit along with Party, Jet, and Kobra.
♠ ♠ ♠
Funny chapter!