Status: completed;

Keep Running

Pretty Rocks and Burning Flames

Remember when we were talking about presents and shit? It turns out I’m getting those right now. Gerard had insisted on going last so I let him. Ray was the first to give me a box wrapped in sparkly silver paper. Honestly, I’m not sure how they all managed to get good presents in about 2 hours…at 6:38 pm…in the middle of the desert. I opened up his box and saw a mask similar to Gerard’s except with gold dots and a silver glittery background. Otherwise, it was the exact same mask. He only got us the same mask to symbolize that we were now betrothed or something like that.

“Thank you Ray! I love it!” I gave him a hug and Mary cleared her throat.

“Ahem, I am the nice one who painted this.”

“Thank you as well, Mary.” She smiled and Mikey handed me a small present about the size of my palm. It had newspaper wrapping and I smiled as I opened it. It was an amethyst rock that was a beautiful deep purple and was as smooth as a baby’s ass.

“I know its not much but I found it and thought of you because it’s a pretty rock and you’re a pretty girl.” He blushed and messed with his black leather fingerless glove.

“Aw, I love it Mikey! I’m gonna keep it with me all the time.” I gave him a quick peck on the lips and ruffled his already tousled dirty blonde hair.

Gerard pouted while he was sitting on the floor next to Mikey. Apparently, Ray thought it would be a good idea to have me sit on a table and make everyone else sit on the floor of a diner. Good one, Ray. Gerard nudged Mikey and then whispered something in his ear. I could tell it was something dirty because Mikey’s eyes grew big and he looked at Gee like he was an absolute physco.

“Next present…” Frank threw me a medium sized box that got me in the stomach. After catching my breath and my cheeseburger from earlier, I opened the box to see a small black and white checkered backpack. “Its for when you’re out and you need to put you’re box of fucking tampons somewhere.” Oh well, it’s the thought that counts.

“Thank you, the all wise Frank. Alright, Gerard, its your turn now.”

Gerard passed up a small rectangular black box and kissed my fingers as I took the box from him. I opened it and saw black beads with Chinese symbols and other little images in white. One specific bead had the letters ‘GT’ on them and that made me melt right there.

“Babe, what do the symbols mean?”

“It actually translates out to ‘I love you, forever’. But, heh, who’s studying for that?” Gerard rubbed the back of his neck and smiled sheepishly. I slid the bracelet onto my wrist and admired them as if was a diamond bracelet that cost all the money in the world. He looked up at me and smiled a crooked smile I had never seen in my life. “You like them?”

“I love them and you. Thank you so much. Thank you all for these amazing gifts. You guys are pretty damn resourceful.” I got off the table and everyone stood up. Ray gave me a hug and I put all of my presents in the backpack that was supposed to be used for my lady needs.

Gerard caught my arm before I could make it to the birthday cake that Mikey had just set out on the counter.

“Frank and I have a joint present for you, you sick bastard.” He said jokingly, kissing my cheek. Gerard put his hands on my shoulders and forced me into a booth. I brought Mary with me and we looked at Gerard as he slid off his jacket, revealing a sleeveless black shirt with a red collar. While he was turned around to get his radio set up, I checked him out. His arms were nice and firm, same goes for that ass too. Once he got the radio next to the cake, he pressed the play button. I regretted ever sitting down.

Frank and Gerard began grinding up on each other while the music in the back kept playing. I realized the song…it was Fuck Her Gently. Frank placed his hands on Gerard’s hips and started to playfully bite his ear. Mary and I were biting napkins to keep from screaming from this tastefully done display of a birthday song. Eventually, she cracked and got into fetal position whilst screaming into her knees. I bet you anything she would’ve dry humped the air but that would’ve been a bit much, wouldn’t it? It’s just one attractive male rubbing up against a monkey named Frank. Alright, I’ll be a bit nicer. A pretty monkey named Frank, better? I’m not gonna be any nicer even though he did buy me a kick ass backpack.

Once the song ended, Gerard leaned forward so that he was in my face and his ass was behind me. This was my opportunity. I kissed his nose and stood up, getting behind Gerard. I wrapped my arms around his waist and started humping him like I was the guy.

“Put you’re back into it, bitch! It’s a man’s world!” Gerard arched his back a bit more and I really felt like I could have sex with him in front of everyone right now. He bit his finger and batted his eyelashes.

“Better?”

“Fuck yeah.” We both laughed and he pulled me into a tight hug.

Gerard went back to the kitchen and helped get some cups and plates for my cake. Ray was back there with him since he was the cooking man in our small group.

Mary and Frank were flirting nonchalantly by the door and it kind of crept me out. She doesn’t look like the kind of girl to be associating with brainless assholes like Frank. Okay, he had a brain, but it wasn’t very big and I don’t think he could show it.

Now Mikey, Mikey I approve of for her. He’s sweet, calm, quiet, shy, and very handsome if I do say so myself. Just don’t tell Gerard that I think his brother is also a sexy beast. He might get jealous and try to seduce me every ten minutes. Not like I wouldn’t mind, because I wouldn’t…but jealous Gerard is a pouty Gerard. Mikey looked pretty sad, though. He was just sitting alone in a booth, flipping through the pages of his comic book. He wasn’t even reading, just looking at pictures and whatnot. I skipped over to his booth and sat down across from him. He looked up slightly, smiled, and then focused on his comic again.

“Mikey, me and you both know that you are so not reading that comic book right now.” Mikey raised his eyebrow, still not looking at me and muttered ‘Mhm…” and turned the page.

“Mikey, you’re happy I don’t know you’re full name.”

“And you never will.” He turned the page again and sighed.

“Gee baby, what’s Mikey’s full name?”

“Michael James Way!” he shouted back in response. Mikey facepalmed himself and I smirked, taking his comic book. I reached into my pocket and found my lighter, flicking it on. Mikey’s eyes grew wide and I knew I got his attention.

“Tell me what’s up, or I’ll light it up.”

“You wouldn’t.”

“I would.”

We stared at each other and I kept the flame near the pages.

“Fine.” I flicked off my lighter and put it back in my pocket.

Bingo.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fuck Her Gently by Tenacious D, I recommend that song to everyone. Its amazing and I heard Brendon Boyd Urie sing it as well...I died. x.x