Status: On hold

I Know You Love Me

Never Let You Go

Shauna's Point of View

"Justin, let the police handle it...honestly. This is bullshit, you can't just go after this guy yourself. Get real."

"Shauna. Please. Don't tell me I can't do this, this guy stabbed my mother," Justin said, "I'm not just going to let him get away with it!"

"Come here," I said. I pulled Justin into my arms and he started crying. This was like the billionth time he cried since the incident. "Sh, sh." I rocked him in my arms until he stopped crying.

"Shaun...what do I do?" He whispered in my shirt.

"You don't do anything, sweetie, you just let the police go arrest his ass. He's going to jail for a very long time for attempted murder."

We sat there for another 20 minutes or so in silence. He just laid his head on my chest and wrapped his arms around me. Neither of us wanted to talk, neither of us had anything to say.

The door opened and Chaz came in. I must admit it probably wasn't a scene he wanted to walk in to. Justin laying on my boobs with his arms around my waist.

"Um." He glanced around to see if anyone else was there. "How you doing, Justin..." He came and sat down on the floor with us and put his arms around both of us in a hug.

Justin didn't answer.

Justin's Point of View

I was filled with so much rage I couldn't move. I wanted Shauna to hold me for the rest of my life, she calmed me down enormously. I couldn't handle the thought of that dick, Jonah coming into our house and stabbing my mom. I wasn't even there, maybe I could've prevented it if I was there.

When Chaz came in I knew he felt uncomfortable about Shauna holding me like she was. I didn't care though...he had to understand.

When he asked how I was doing, I couldn't answer. I didn't want to say how I was doing because I knew when I got out in public the reporters would be all over this story. They wouldn't care who they hurt, how they got information. They just wanted stupid stories to put in their stupid teen and People magazines.

"Baby would you go get Justin some water?" Shauna asked Chaz. I hated her calling him 'baby', I wanted her all to myself right now. I needed her.

"Sure." He got up and went to the sink. I heard water running into a cup and I closed my eyes tighter.

He came back. "Here you go, bro." Chaz handed the water to me and Shauna had to take her hands off of me so I could drink it. I drank the whole glass of water, crying really makes you thirsty.

Chaz's phone rang and he answered it. "Hello? Yeah. Yeah. Okay...see you soon. Love you." He hung up. "Hey guys, I gotta go. Don't do anything you wouldn't do in front of me." He laughed a little bit but I knew he was serious.