Status: On hold

I Know You Love Me

Justin

"Ho-ly shit," I said when I saw his R.V.

"What?" He laughed.

"It's...crazy." I laughed a little too. "It's amazing. How much did this thing cost?"

"I'm not exactly sure," He frowned. "Wanna go inside?"

"If you're trying to seduce me..." I narrowed my eyes, jokingly at him.

"I am. Now come on so we can get on with it." He grabbed my hand and led me inside. I thought the outside was amazing. It was nothing compared to the inside. It felt warm and cozy inside and the lighting was much like the lighting of when it was dark and you lit candles like it was glowing.

"I'm...speechless!" I breathed. "This is the best R.V. ever!" He threw his arms around my shoulders and smiled, proudly.

"It's good to be rich," He said.

"Oh, shut up." I pushed him and laughed. "So, when you taking them stupid sunglasses off?" I reached for his face but he grabbed my hand and clicked his tongue.

"Nope, nope." He leaned in and pecked me on the cheek.

"Don't you dare!" I screeched at him and he ran away laughing. "You're dead meat!" I yelled even though it was pretty much a first grade thing to say.
I chased after him and he ran into the back and climbed on a bunk bed.

"Come get me now, Shaun." He laughed and kicked my friendly punches away.

"Oh, I'll get you!" I grabbed his legs and climbed up on top of him until I was straddling him on the bed.

"I think I like this more." He said, laughing and punched his arm. "I know you like it too!" He closed his eyes when I punched him again.

"You're such a dork!" I was laughing too. Finally, I got off of him and sat down beside him on the bed.

"I know," he sat up and chuckled.

"Soo," I said after a minute of having nothing to say.

"Awkwaaard." He threw his arm around my shoulder.

"No, no, Justin," I took his arm off my shoulders and giggled. He was making me giggle more than I ever had in my life. This was not healthy.

"I like when you say my name," He smiled and kissed my cheek really fast before I could react.

"Stop kissing me!" I laughed and wiped my cheek off, pretending to get the germs off.

"But I like it!" He insisted and kissed it again but this time running his tongue up my cheek.

"Ew!" I screamed and jumped off the bed to go wash my face. After opening about ten doors I finally found a bathroom that was probably more expensive than the one in my house. I started scrubbing with a wash cloth.

"You're such a drama queen," He came in and leaned against the wall.

"I am not!" I snapped. "Spit is gross."

"Have you ever kissed anyone?" He asked.

"Dude," I looked at him with one eye brow raised. "I am the queen of kissing."

"You haven't have you?"

"Well-"

"I knew it!" He smiled.

"No! I have! Just...once."

"On the cheek?"

"No!"

"By your mom?"

"Maybe," I joked. "No, seriously. I kissed a guy once."

"How did you deal with the spit," He snickered.

"It's different when you kiss someone." I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was a complete mess but he didn't seem to mind. I smiled.

"Yeah, it definitely is." He also looked in the mirror, but looked at me. I turned around and walked out of the bathroom, suddenly nervous that he was going to try to kiss me again. I didn't want to make things awkward between us, everything was going good.

"Wanna watch a movie or something?" He asked.

"Sure, what you got?" I pulled out my phone and texted my dad and told him that I found someone to hang out with and I was being careful and all that jazz.

"I don't know, look through these." He pressed a button and a sliding door uncovered a shelf. I went over and inspected the movies.

"Wow, you have some pretty recent movies." I said, noticing that some of these were still in theaters.

"We, uh, get them early."

"Never Say Never?" I pulled out the Justin Bieber movie and laughed, I was definitely not a fan. Then I froze at who I saw on the cover. "Holy shit." I said looking up at Justin Bieber himself.
♠ ♠ ♠
--
Readers: 22; Subscribers: 8; Comments: 2

Comments would be lovely :]
She is not stupid by the way! Lol, she is not a big fan of Justin Bieber and has
only seen him like..once. So she doesn't really know what he looks like..just kinda.

He would look like this