Status: Complete

Danger Days: The Escape

Escape to Zone 6

Lady Killer, as know by her fellow killjoys, pressed her stiletto down further on the accelerator of her Ford Mustang convertible. The wind swept through her long locks and sent them soaring out behind her as she drove through the desert bordering Zone 6. She was almost home.

Her pink ray gun lay to her left on the passenger seat, her mask next to it. The small town girl had just escaped from BL/IND after being captured two months ago. She wasn’t quite sure how she’d managed to get out, but she had. Now she was on her way to find the others, hoping, praying, that none of them had been caught by Korse.

The sun was going down into the ground; she switched her lights on and eased off the accelerator. At night you were safe, it was daylight that gave you away. With her pace now slowed she was able to scan the area for signs of life – killjoy life. There was none. This worried her.

She had almost given up hope of finding anyone when she caught a glimpse of red hair in the distance. Party Poison...

Relief and excitement flooded her. She was not alone; one of her friends was still alive, still running. She pushed her accelerator down to its limits and raced over to him. Recalling the signs they had decided upon when BL/IND had started to dominate, she flashed her lights twice to show she was a killjoy. Party Poison jumped up immediately and ran out into full view.

The mustang came to a squealing stop and Lady Killer swung her door open. She practically jumped into the arms of Party Poison. He gripped her tight and kissed her roughly on the cheek.

“I thought you were a goner!” He said softly. “When Korse grabbed you... I can’t even begin to describe what I thought he would do to you. How did you escape?”

“That doesn’t matter right now.” She stepped back from him so she could see his face properly. “Where are the others?”

Party Poison looked at her seriously, all previous feelings of happiness gone. “We have a problem...”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi All!

It's just a very short chapter to sort of introduce the storyline, any other chapters will be much longer.

I've never posted on Mibba or done Killjoy fan fiction before, so just tell me what you think I guess. I can't guaruntee that there will be regular updates, but I shall try if you guys like this.