Status: Complete

Danger Days: The Escape

Ecstasy

Flames quickly engulfed the expanse of the hanger. The decorations that had been hung for the night were fast turning to ash. As flames climbed the walls beams began to fall, a couple of killjoys were killed instantly from the weight of the beams crushing down of them. Within two minutes of the explosion part of the roof had caved in, separating the room into two. The doors had also been blocked off by debris.

The collapse of the roof had separated Party Poison and Fun Ghoul from each other, and Party Poison was not taking it well. He frantically shouted out desperate call after desperate call that was met with no response. All he could picture in his mind was Fun Ghoul pinned down under a thick wooden beam, covered in blood, and not breathing. Those images terrified him. He began feeling even worse when he realised that he had no idea where any of his friends were, or if they were alive.

The loud sound of crackling fire close to her ear awoke Lady Killer from her unconscious state. She scooted back immediately when her eyes adjusted to the light and she realised she was surrounded by flames. Terrified, she jumped to her feet, pain instantly driving up her leg; Korse had thrown her to the ground pretty hard. As she ran from the stage to the dance floor, pressing on through the pain, she couldn’t believe how many killjoys had fallen to their deaths around her. Some of the bodies were being swallowed up by flames, filling the air with a smell of burning flesh. The scene brought tears to her eyes, but she kept moving, headed for the exit.

Other killjoys were already banging on the doors desperately to get them open when she arrived. Finally a couple of the larger men had managed to get the doors open. The killjoys flooded out of the hanger at speed. She was about to follow them, but then she remembered her friends. She turned back and began her frantic search for them, calling out their names at the top of her voice. Suddenly her wrist became caught in the hands of another person. For one terrifying moment she thought that Korse had come back for her, but as she spun around her eyes landed on familiar blue eyes.

“Bob!” She burst into tears as she hugged him tightly.

“Get out of here, Kill!” he yelled, trying to push her towards the exit, but she just wouldn’t budge. He could tell that she was scared, nevertheless he had to get her out of the burning building.

“We have to find the others,” she said between sobs.

“I’ll find them, I promise you, just go!”

Bob watched on as Lady Killer exited through the open doors of the hanger, relief washing over him as he lost sight of the figure in purple. It took a falling beam to the left of him to snap him back to reality. He searched through the flames and debris for his friends, but finding a man with red hair in a room on fire was no easy task. There was no sign of them on the stage side of the room, so he was assuming that they were on the other side – the side lacking a door. The reality of the situation hit him suddenly as he stared at the large wall of burning rubble before him; they were all dead. Now it was just him and Lady Killer.
With no other option, Bob changed directions and headed for the door. He was almost there, but a muffled voice on the other side of the wall caught his attention. It was familiar, as was the name it was calling.

“Poison?” he yelled over the roar of the blaze around them.

“Bob? Bob, is that you?” Party Poison didn’t wait for confirmation. “Is Ghoul with you? Please tell me he’s with you! The roof collapse separated us!”

“He’s not with me, but I’ll take a closer look!”

Most of the killjoys had cleared out by this point, but none of the ones left behind were Fun Ghoul. Bob looked about the wall and noticed a still figure in the distance. He shouted out to Party Poison that he thought he’d found him before running over to the body. To his elation it was Fun Ghoul. He was still breathing, but he was definitely unconscious, not to mention bleeding and beginning to bruise.

“What should I do?” he called out to Party Poison after explaining the condition Fun Ghoul was in.

“Get him the fuck out of there!”

Bob attempted the pull Fun Ghoul up but he wasn’t moving. “He’s stuck!”

On the other side of the rubble Party Poison was stressing out as the flames were getting closer. All he wanted to do was get to the other side so he could get Fun Ghoul out of the hanger, but he couldn’t. He tried moving pieces of debris so he could get over the wall; they were either too heavy to shift, or lodged in too deep to pull out. There was nothing he could do.

A loud noise interrupted the blaze. Party Poison spun around to the right and could barely believe what he was seeing. The blade of a chainsaw was protruding through the wall of the hanger, cutting open a hole so the trapped killjoys could escape. Shock hit him further when he saw that the person holding the chainsaw was none other than Jet Star. He ran for the hole with the other killjoys, and pulled his friend into a masculine and grateful hug once he was safely through it.

“I’m going to get Fun Ghoul and Bob,” he rushed out. “Meet us at the car.”

He didn’t give Jet Star a chance to reply as he ran at full speed around the side of the hanger until he reached the entrance. There was so much smoke clouding the area that he could hardly see, but in the distance he caught a moving figure and knew it had to be Bob. He bolted across the dance floor, leaping over the bodies littering the area. Together he and Bob managed to extract Fun Ghoul from the rubble. He picked up the lifeless man into his arms and carried him bridal style through the smoke. Once they were out and a safe distance away he paused to hug Fun Ghoul close to his body, tears blurring his eyes; he was so overwhelmed that he was alive.

They reached the cars a short time later where Jet Star and Kobra Kid were waiting anxiously. Party Poison placed Fun Ghoul gently across the backseat of the mustang and then climbed in beside him. As he looked around at the faces of his friends he felt a few tears trickle down his cheeks; Lady Killer had perished in the blaze. If only he had ran faster, reached her before the roof caved in, she’d still be alive. He couldn’t have hated himself more.

Jet Star and Bob had gotten into the trans-am and began to driving off while Kobra Kid quickly hopped in behind the wheel of the mustang. He caught them up to the trans-am quite quickly, but he soon had to slam on the breaks as Jet Star had come to a halt in front of them.

“What’s the hold up?” Party Poison asked, leaning over his brother’s shoulder so he could see what was happening.

“No idea,” he replied. “Wait – what’s that?”

They looked to the left of the car where the hanger was quickly being reduced to rubble and ash. A figure in purple was running from the blaze toward the car. It was Lady Killer, looking a wreck, but she was safe. As she got closer to them they could see that she had trail of blood on the side of her face coming from a gash on her forehead, her right cheek was darkly bruised, her dress was torn and patched black in some place from the soot, and her hair had almost completely fallen from the pins. Kobra Kid called out to her and motioned for her to get in next to him; he knew that it’d be near impossible for her to climb into the trans-am in the dress. She obliged and slumped down into the upholstery. Once she was safely in both cars sped off again headed for the house in Zone 2.

“You’re alive!” Party Poison exclaimed, acting more like her than himself by throwing his arms around her neck from the backseat and hugging tightly. “How are you feeling?”

She smiled into the embrace. “Really sore, but I’ll be fine. How about you, Sweetie?”

“Just a couple of scratches.” He looked down to the man in his lap. “I’m more worried about Ghoul.”

Lady Killer turned around in her seat and peered over at Fun Ghoul. While she was looking at the damage, what caught her eyes the most was Party Poison’s hands. He was gently stroking the hair away from Fun Ghoul’s forehead with his left hand, while his right rested loosely on his hip; she knew exactly what would take place in the room next to hers when Fun Ghoul was conscious. Perhaps she should try and track down some ear plugs before they got started.

“He’ll be fine once he’s cleaned up.” She inspected Kobra Kid, glad that he only had a couple of small cuts on his hands and smudges of ash on his skin. “How are the other two?”

“Perfectly fine.” Kobra Kid smirked. “Jet just has a couple of fingernail indents from his dance partner in some interesting places.”

Fifteen minutes later the two cars arrived back at the house. Fun Ghoul was starting to regain consciousness, but Party Poison still chose to carry him inside the house and up to the master bedroom. The remaining killjoys littered the living room, checking out battle scars and patching themselves up before they too headed up to bed.

Kobra Kid traced the bruise across Lady Killer’s cheek gently with his finger before placing a bag of ice wrapped in a towel over it. “How much did it hurt?”

“A lot. He just kept going and going and going.” Tears formed in her eyes from the memory of the pain Korse had inflicted on her a mere hour ago. She tried to look on the bright side. “But it’s nothing compared to what some people got from him; at least I’m still alive.”

A couple of minutes later Bob picked up the medical kit and headed for the stairs. Lady Killer, who’d been in deep conversation with Jet Star caught him out of the corner of her eye and called him back.

“Where are you going?”

“To take this stuff up to the other two,” he said as if it were obvious.

“I wouldn’t recommend that, they’re very close at the moment,” she replied, adding a wink at the end of the sentence.

The poor blonde haired man almost dropped the medical kit after that subtle announcement. He kept shocked eye contact with Lady Killer as he felt blindly for the arm chair and lowered himself down. His expression was mirrored by the other two men, all now staring at Lady Killer for further information.

“What? We’ve been on the run for a year; we’d all be having sex if we had someone to have it with.”

Kobra Kid put his head in his hands and mumbled to himself, “Why’d it have to be my brother of all people?”

***

“Are you sure you’re okay?” Party Poison asked for the fifth time since Fun Ghoul had fully woken up.

“I told you, I’m fine,” he replied, a smile etched on his face, as he laced their fingers together.

The way he had joined their hands was so soft and sensual that Party Poison had almost forgotten what had happened that night. He acted on a natural instinct and laid down beside Fun Ghoul on the queen size bed, taking him in his arms.

“When that roof came down tonight, I thought I’d lost you forever...” he mumbled into his hair. “I’ve never been so scared... not even when I thought my brother was dead. I was so relieved to get you out of there alive. As long as you were safe, I didn't care what happened to me.”

His words rocked Fun Ghoul to the core. They were full of so much emotion. No one had ever cared for him the way that Party Poison had. It was at that moment that he realised that the man beside him was not just someone he’d cared for as a friend; he was in love with Party Poison. And, not only was he in love with Party Poison, he also wanted to have everything with him. He wanted to share his life with him, fall asleep in his arms every night, get married when it was legal, and when the time came, adopt a baby with him. Fun Ghoul wanted the gay man’s fairytale.

Turning over in Party Poison’s arms, ignoring the pain that shot through him, he looked deeply into the man’s eyes. They were soft, caring, and convey the same strong feeling that he was feeling for him. He let a smile form on his lips and then said, “Kiss me.”

There was a moment of hesitation, but a second later Party Poison’s lips collided with his own in a hot, passionate, mind blowing kiss. Their tongues met and danced together in a sensual to and fro. While Party Poison’s hands were busy tangling themselves in Fun Ghoul’s hair, Fun Ghoul decided to move things along quicker and pushed the black dinner jacket off the opposite man’s shoulders, then began working his way down the buttons on the white shirt until it hung open at the waist. Party Poison moaned as his lover’s hands made contact with the pale bare skin of his chest.

“Wait...” Fun Ghoul panted, gently pushing away from Party Poison. He gazed up into his eyes, brushing a few strands of red hair away. “There’s something I need to tell you before this goes any further.”

“What is it?”

“My name,” he said softly. Party Poison’s eyes widened a little; he waited expectantly. He sucked in a final shaky breath before letting the last protection that he had in place against the war fall away. “My name is Frank, Frank Iero. I’m twenty-seven years old and I’m crazy about you.”

Party Poison grinned as he held out a hand which Frank accepted. They began shaking hands like strangers meeting for the first time, all the while smiling widely at each other. “I’m Gerard Way, thirty-one, and even crazier about you.”

“So, Gerard...”

“So, Frank...” Gerard replied in the same tone. He began unbuttoning Frank’s shirt. “Should we pick up where we left off?”

“Definitely.”

They went back to their heated kisses, pulling off each other’s shirts at the same time. Gerard immediately took up the dominating position, dragging his lips away from Frank’s to trail soft kisses across along his jaw, along his throat, and then down his torso until he reached the waistband of his grey suit pants. Instead of continuing downward like Frank was hoping, he paused where he was, bringing his fingers down to the array of tattoos across the slightly tanned navel before him. He traced over the word ‘And’, then each of the birds on either side of it.

“I like this one the best,” he said softly.

After receiving a small smile from Frank, he resumed his previous actions. He undid the buckle on the leather belt around his waist and then fumbled with the button beneath it. His smile widened as his eyes came into contact with the significant bulge contained behind the thin fabric of black boxer briefs. In one swift movement, Gerard had both pants and boxers pulled down to Frank’s knees where they were subsequently kicked off. He sat up on his knees and admired the beautiful man before him.

“My turn...” Frank trailed off seductively.

Frank pulled Gerard down on top of him, capturing his lips in a fervent kiss. He ran his hands up and down the smooth skin of Gerard’s back, wanting to be able to feel every inch of him. As he continued to kiss him he took hold of the waistband of Gerard’s slacks, finding the button and popping it opening it swiftly. Just as had been done to him, Frank pulled both items of constricting fabric from his hips. He rolled them over so Gerard was beneath him, then sat back on his heals so he could do as Gerard had done and just take in every feature. Could Gerard Way be any more beautiful?

They were both fully erect at this point and ready to advance into mind numbing sex until they were too exhausted to do anything but sleep. Gerard pulled Frank down on top of him and resumed their heated kissing. Their hands explored each other’s bodies, stroking, grasping, biting. After a few minutes, Frank moved down Gerard’s body and took hold of his solid member, stroking up and down the shaft like he knew his lover had been craving. Gerard moaned in pleasure at the actions and then called out Frank’s name as the hand was replaced with a mouth.

“D-Don’t stop!” he moaned out in ecstasy as Frank swirled his tongue around his tip and bobbed up and down faster. Frank pulled away. “What the hell?”

Grinning at him cheekily, he said, “I want you to be inside me when you come.”
Gerard pulled Frank to him and then flipped them over so he was on top of him again. All he wanted was to be as close to Frank as possible, so forgetting about foreplay all together, he readied Frank for the pain and pleasure soon to come. He inserted one finger slowly, letting Frank adjust to the discomfort before added a second, then a third, scissoring him. Gradually Frank’s face changed to one of pleasure as Gerard stretched him, and he moaned loudly. Gerard removed his fingers and positioned himself at Frank’s entrance, about to push into him when Frank stopped him.

“Do you have protection?”

Gerard looked down at him in bewilderment, and answered sarcastically, “Oh, yes, of course, because when I ran away from home with my brother to go fight a war a year ago my first thought was to take my stash of condoms with me because I was going so going to find someone who wanted to have sex with me.”

“Damn,” he said, sitting up. “I guess we can do this another night.”

“Oh, no, we’re doing this tonight,” Gerard grabbed his own boxers from the floor and slipped them on, “even if I have to go out to a store now to get some.”

Forgetting he had a hard on, Gerard waltz downstairs into the living room in only his underwear, determined to find a condom somewhere. During his adrenaline rush he’d also forgotten that the other four killjoys were sitting in the living room. Although slightly embarrassed, he didn’t care; he and Frank were having sex tonight.

“Has anyone got any condoms?” he asked loudly.

Kobra Kid yelped and covered his eyes quickly with his hands when he noticed the tent pitched in his brother’s boxers. “Oh, God! My eyes!”

“You’re kidding,” Bob and Jet Star exclaimed in unison.

Always willing to help a horny friend in need, Lady Killer spoke up. “My dad used to keep an emergency stash in a drawer in where Bob and Jet have been sleeping.”

Gerard could have kissed her at that moment, but he had other needs to attend to. He literally ran up the adjacent hallway to the guest bedroom and rummaged through the drawers on either side of the bed until he found a small blue box. He rejoiced when he checked the expiry date and found that they still had a year left. Slamming the drawer shut, he ran from the room, past his bemused friends, up the stairs and back into the master bedroom in record time.

He held up the box to Frank. “We’re saved!”

In a matter of seconds Gerard had his underwear back on the floor and a condom on his aching member. He gave one last fiery kiss to Frank’s lips, positioned himself at Frank’s entrance, and then eased himself inside. Frank’s face twisted in pain at the intrusion, so Gerard waited for him to get comfortable. A little less than a minute later and Frank was ready. He began to slide in and out, enjoying the friction he was feeling, and enjoying the look of pleasure on Frank’s face even more. They connected their lips together, kissing deeply, moaning in to the kiss every couple of seconds. After a while Frank was dying to be touched. He voiced this to Gerard, who immediately took him in his hands and pumped him in time with his thrusts. His actions had Frank writhing beneath him in rapture, crying out his name. Gerard was sure that his friends downstairs could hear everything; he didn’t care in the least.

“I-I’m c-close!” Frank panted, digging his nails into Gerard’s lower back.

“Me, too...”

Moments later Frank exploded onto their stomachs, screaming out one last heavy moan, followed closely by Gerard who came inside him, just as Frank had wanted. He pulled out of him carefully and rolled onto his back, removing the condom and leaving it beside the bed wrapped in a tissue. He handed the tissue box to Frank so he could clean himself up. They then slipped under the covers and laid in each other’s arms, right where they belonged.

“That was amazing,” Gerard said with a happy smile as he nuzzled Frank’s neck.

Frank sighed in agreement and curled deeper into Gerard’s side. The night had been everything he wanted, there was just one thing left to do before they could fall into a peaceful sleep.

“Gerard?”

“Hmmm?”

“I love you.” Although they’d just shared a deeply intimate gesture, Frank still closed his eyes, waiting for the rejection, but it never came.

“Me, too, Frankie,” Gerard clarified further, “I love you, too.”

***

“I never want to hear that again,” Kobra Kid complained shortly after they heard the loudest cry of pleasure of the night come from upstairs.

“Come on, Kobra,” Lady Killer reasoned, “you know they were meant to be together.”

“Yeah, but that didn’t mean we had to hear them together.”

Bob arose from the arm chair he’d been sitting on. “Well, after that disturbing scene, I’m off to bed.”

“Yeah, so am I,” Jet announced.

The two walked off up the hallway to their bedroom, leaving Lady Killer and Kobra Kid alone. The pair talked for a few minutes before too parting ways for the night. When Lady Killer got upstairs she paused outside the door of the master bedroom, just listening for a moment.

“I love you.”

“Me, too, Frankie, I love you, too.”

Finally
. Lady Killer sighed quietly and continued down the hallway to her own bedroom. She couldn’t wait for the war to be over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey Readers!

So, Gerard and Frank are finally together. Poor Kobra Kid...

This is the longest chapter of this story, too!

I haven't had comments from people in a while, which makes me sad, so PLEASE comment! And if you do subscribe, COMMENT! I want to know who you awesome people are!

I'll see you guys next update where anything could happen ;)

Love you guys <3