Social Suicide

Willa is a prospering model when she runs into Billie at the MTV VMA's afterparty. The two never got along, and once she is the star of their new music video they come back in communications. Still with hastey distaste in eachother, Billie comes to Willa with a plan to gain more publicity - They would date eachother. They became the new eye of the media, back all that backfires.
  1. The Afterparty
    Willa and Billie meet and argue at the MTV Awards afterparty.
  2. Reuniting
    Billie once again meets Willa as she comes to star in their new music video.
  3. On Your Doorstep
    After another rough day of dealing with eachother Billie stays behind as the group goes out. Suddenly Billie has someone standing in his doorstep in distress.
  4. Back to Normal
    After a decent night of conversing with Willa, Billie and her have a terrible fight that makes Willa want to quit the video all-together.
  5. Confusing Publicity
    Willa arrives with Green Day to the TRL studios to premiere the music video she starred in. Billie causes some stir in the studio as he announces that he and Willa are dating.
  6. Changes
    Willa notices her popularity prospering at the mention of her and Billie dating, and agrees to his plan. He brings her to the MTV Awards as his date for the media's sake, and it turns into a fight once again.
  7. Love Struck
    As Willa waits for Billie at the airport, his bodyguards all accuse him of liking her, despite all their fights. This makes Willa back-off from Billie when he arrives.
  8. Magic Kingdom
    Billie and Willa arrive at Magic Kingdom at Disney World to the expense of one of their fans who is passing away with cancer.
  9. Chapter 9
  10. Chapter 10
  11. Chapter 11
  12. Chapter 12
  13. Chapter 13
  14. Chapter 14
  15. Chapter 15
  16. Chapter 16
  17. Chapter 17
  18. Chapter 18
  19. Chapter 19
  20. Chapter 20
  21. Chapter 21