Status: .

Why Me?

The Abuse Starts.

My parents started drinking when i was about nine. I didn't notice it at first, but they started coming home late. Their eyes were always bloodshot. i was so scared, because sometimes my dad would come home from the bar and hit me for no reason. He never remembered hitting me the next morning. My mom didn't start hitting me until i was almost eleven. Mother would throw me against the wall, smack me several times, and tell me how much she hated me and wanted me dead.
The only person who knew about the abuse was my best friend, Briana. She knew everything my parents did to me. Briana was sleeping over one night and my mom came home from the bar. ( I had no clue where my dad was). Mom started screaming at me and told me Briana had leave because I was going to be "punished". I responded by telling her that her parents are sleeping and they can't pick her up---Big mistake. My mom took my head and started banging it against the wall. Then she hit, kicked, and spit on me, yelling that I was a mistake.
The next morning after I woke up from the beating, Briana was sitting next to me. You could tell that she had been crying. Her face looked terrified. She sat next to me, we talked about my parents and how they abuse me. She was trying to comfort me. " Everything will be okay, Alexis", she said over, and over again. Briana is the one and only person i can trust with anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if there's spelling errors! (: