“Welcome to our kingdom” “Dude…it’s just a high school” “Yeah…but we rule it”

Chapter 1: The Three + One…

~Arrow’s POV~
Fortune, fame
Mirror vain
Gone insane
But the memory remains

I jumped right out from my bed and stopped my phone from ringing…Ugh…stupid alarm clock…stupid new school…stupid world….okay, enough with the emo time. I groaned and went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, took a shower did all that morning crap and then I went to my room to get something to wear.

I opened the wardrobe and went around looking for something to wear. It was my first day at this new highschool called ``Preston High`` …it sounds like a name for old fags.

Hmm…since it’s my first day I might as well wear something more…uh dressy…I usually not…okay scratch that I’m never the dressy type… The thing is dresses are not really my favorite piece of clothing and neither are skirts (jeans are), but I’m not one of those girls ‘’I would never wear a dress or a skirt or never walk on heels’’.

So as I was saying I got out a short dress…that was a little too short so I also got some thighs http://www.polyvore.com/didi/set and then I went downstairs to get breakfast…I made myself some pancakes and started eating them…and by some I mean 7…I eat a lot but you can’t really see it. I’m not a narcissist or anything, but I don’t think I’m fat.

I got the keys to my beautiful car… A Chevrolete Camaro `69.

The 60’s cars are the best. I turned on the engine, it purred and I started driving. I put in a CD when I was waiting at a red light. It was Metallica’s Kill’em all. I love Metallica. When I pulled into the parking lot everyone’s heads turned towards my car. It’s just so cool :>

I got out and all the boys started checking me out. I saw that everyone was wearing party clothes…and most girls slut clothes…I got out my phone (HTC) and called my best friend Ivonne. She picked up right away.

‘’Hey!!’’ I heard her excited voice telling me…more yelling at me from the other side. ‘’Where are you? Have you arrived?’’

‘’Yup. I’m right here at the school gates. Where are you?’’

‘’Well…uh…I’m coming to get you right now.’’

‘’Okay’’ Then we hung up.

One minute later I saw her running towards me.

http://www.polyvore.com/vovo/set?id=27162006

She is really pretty. She has lots of freckles which are adorable and she also has brown hair and color changing eyes…from black to brown and vice-versa.

She hugged me and I hugged her back. She’s really weird and kinda dumb in the funny way…but in reality she’s really cool and smart.

‘’Hey there my little strawberry’’ Yeah…I call her my strawberry…well she has freckles and she’s like…a strawberry.

‘’Uh…I’m fine…I like this school already…it has hot boys’’ She said giggling a bit. Yeah we’re both new here and we’ve known each other for…11 years now…since right now we’re juniors that means since first grade and we’ve also moved together in this town because we love each other so much….

NO!! We’re not lesb-os...or anything like that… I mean love in the friendly way…You sick twisted minded people…

And she’s also boy crazy…she likes a guy really easy and changes her feeling like she changes earrings…and belive me she changes her earrings a lot!!!

I also like saying my opinion if guys are hot or not….but I like a guy really hard…I mean I don’t fall for someone easily.

‘’Oh well, that’s good, but please don’t fall in love during the first day…’’

‘’Oh don’t worry I’m not gonna…Now let’s go to the party.’’

Yes, here the first day of school is a party day. The teachers aren’t even at school and in the big ballroom…..let’s say it’s not a ballroom anymore. It’s a disco.

We walked in and I groaned. Stupid... loud... annoying... retarded music! I fucking hate it! Now don’t get me wrong. I LOVE loud music, but not this music. A song by Kesha was on and then a Miley something song started I think… I hate it. I don’t listen to anything except rock and metal. I love bands like Metallica (the best ever), AC/DC, Guns n’ roses, Megadeth, Aerosmith, Black Sabbath, Def Leppard, KISS….stuff like that…and no! No Black veil brides or stupid crap like that.

Everyone was dancing and grinding against each other and I could smell the alcohol in the air…Great! I hope they have Whiskey! I love Whiskey, it’s my favorite alcoholical drink.

I went to a table filled with food…Yum…free food. I filled a glass of whiskey and started scanning the room observing the people. Hmm…typical high…there were some nerds sitting in one corner and talking about who knows what mathematic crap…then there were the jocks and preppy girls…and also the famous...cheerleaders a.k.a sluts.

Then as my eyes scanned the room I saw a big ass couch with three boys sitting there…or actually they looked …the same?! All three of them had blonde loooong hair and rocker clothing…Yummy…They were all good looking, well mostly because they looked the same…I never liked twins….but triplets…dude, that’s already too much.

Another thing I didn’t like about them was their attitude…their attitude said ‘I’m-so-good-it-hurts’ and yet ANOTHER thing I didn’t quite fancy was the fact that it was like in movies. They had sluts under their arms, who were all clingy, touchy and fake…it was just a horrible sight…man whores…. I already don’t like those three.

‘’Hey, look at that guy…he’s so cute’’ Ivonne said giggling a little. I turned to look where she was pointing her finger. She was pointing to some random guy dancing. Yup…I also have really high standards when it comes to boys. I looked at the DJ that was saying what song he is gonna play. The crowd erupted in cheers…weird people, with bad taste in music. I noticed other two girls sitting in one corner of the ballroom…I’m just gonna call it Disco-room. So…these two girls I was talking about had different reactions than most people did. One of them seemed to know the song but didn’t cheer or anything, she just sighed…while the other one…didn’t even know the song.

Finally someone with different taste in music…One things I noticed…They were both Asians…I guess that saying about people that are alike getting together is true after all…Or maybe they were sisters or something, but I doubt it. One looked more Asiatic than the other one.

Just as I was thinking about racist Asian jokes, the music stopped and everyone looked towards the DJ. One of the triplets from earlier was there in his place…Almost every girl, meaning the nerds, preps, cheerleaders (sluts) and the emo – scene whatever you want to call them, they all sighed dreamly and some of them began giggling, and others began even drooling…Gosh, it’s not like they saw Axl Rose while he was still young doing the serpentine dance…(if you don’t know what I’m talking about…http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHe1XPTioIk there you go…I think the ‘serpentine dance’ is at about 1:50…belive me, it’s worth watching)…well even if he did look quite alike Axl…whatever…

So…over reacting much…

‘’So…Hey everyone, dudes and ladies” he said winking at the last part. “I am Gunner Torelli in case you can’t make any difference between me and my brothers…and I just want to say that….This music sucks…Dj…why don’t you put some Rock ‘n’ Roll?’’ everybody (especially the girls) started cheering…Ugh…I guess they agree with everything they say / do.

The other two triplets got off the couch…You could hear what they were saying since the music was off…Let me tell you how exactly they got off….

The bitches were still clinging onto them not wanting them to leave. How they responded: One of them said: ‘’Sorry girls, I’ll be right back. Just wait a second ‘’ and them gently took his arms back from them…
While the other one….was something like: “Gosh, just leave me alone for a second. Back off a little!!!’’…

But the girls reacted: nr 1: He’s soooo sweet…I love him….
Nr 2: He’s really rough, I wish I can get him in bed….he’s my dream guy…I think I love him…

Stupid girls…

The other two guys made their ways through the crowd of people, and everyone just stepped aside…….Figures…They got on the stage, and one of them….I’m just gonna call them…Gunner since I know that guy’s name…and the other two…shall be….#1 and #2….#1 being the rude one…..and #2 being the one that seemed more okay-ish…

#2 took the microphone from his brother.

‘’Hey everyone, I am Dante Torelli, in case you didn’t know that. I wanted to wish you all a good year from now on.’’

So he is Dante Torelli, huh?...

‘’I am Archer Torelli. Uh…Let’s welcome our new junior students…Let’s say we got a little peak at the principle’s files, and we have two new students this junior year. Why don’t you come over here, whoever you are…?’’

I rolled my eyes…Yeah sure. Like I’m gonna go there. Ivonne is kind of shy and she wouldn’t dare to go up there by herself…and I’m not taking orders from that bastard….so…I’m not moving.

‘’ Um…Okay…I see that you are not really cooperative…Then let me read you names…’’ He got out a piece of paper looked over it. ‘’Uh…Ivonne Bailey, Arrow Rose…will you come up here?’’

I rolled my eyes and went over to Ivonne who was just standing there cutely as in….’ Should I go …or should I stay here?’ I laughed at her face and them grabbed her hand and kinda…dragged her on the stage.

The triplets smirked at us. I saw them checking us out….like we were pray and they were the predators or something….creepers…I rolled my eyes at them and Ivonne was just standing there blushing and looking away from the crowd.

“Why don’t you girls come and introduce yourselves…?” said Gunner….I think…

He gave the microphone to Ivonne and she stood there shyly… she’s just too cute and innocent for her own good.

‘’Uhm…well….I dunno…I’m Ivonne…a-a-and…I like music…’’

Oh no…these are those shy times when she will go and make a fool of herself by saying something stupid in her stuttering…

I went up to her and took the microphone. I shoved it into one of the guy’s chests, grabbed her hand and tried to leave…but that couldn’t be it…one of them grabbed my hand and pulled me back. He smirked down at me…sexy….and I’m not gonna try and deny the fact that he’s hot…I must give that to him…

He took the microphone and said

‘’ I see that we have a feisty one…and an innocent one…interesting…I think that we are going to have a lot of fun this year…’’ He turned to look at me…‘’Welcome to our kingdom’’ ‘’…this is just a highschool’’ I said ‘’…don’t interrupt me…. I am the king and you can be my queen, feel honored!’’ ‘’haha. NO!’’
I rolled my eyes again and freed my arm by pushing him away….what can I say? I’m a violent person…The problem is that……..he stumbled….and fell….on top of one of his brothers behind him…then they both fell on the other one…then on the DJ….and then…on the music equipment…2 words…Holy Shit!

I got off the stage and the guy whom I pushed,….Archer…or Gunner…or Dante…., continued to stare at me as we left the stage…weirdo….then he got this got up helped the other two up. There was a deadly silence….you could only hear mine and Ivonne’s heels clacking as we walked on the stairs.
‘’Oh my god…she pushed Archer…and then he fell on Dante…and Dante fell on Gunner…He’s is gonna kill her.’’ And different options of those sentences…So I guess that was Archer whom I pushed.
After he got up, he narrowed his eyes, he glared at me…and if looks could kill I would be 6 feet under right now….He cracked his knuckles…Oh yeah? I cracked mine too.

And then he…grinned. What the fuck? Is he psycho or something? I rolled my eyes at him and turned to Ivonne who was in her hyper mode right now…

‘’Have you seen how hot those guys were….oh and look there’s another cute one over there…this high school is like my dream…’’

‘’Yeah…well ‘till now I’ve only seen many whores and not too many nice people….’’ I shifted my gaze towards the two asian chicks… I saw them coming our way.

When they got next to us one of them started speaking.

‘’Hi! I’m Ai Shinma, but call me Yoyo…and this is Aylin Quynh (pronounced as ‘’queen’’), but call her Ay. We are seniors here and I think that the way you stood up to The Three was epic…’’

‘’The three…?’’ I asked….

‘’Yeah…they are like the most popular guys in school and that’s why they got this name …’’The Three’’....oh and there’s also another popular guy….his name is Shade Storm….he’s really cute…and together they are “The three + one’’ and that “One” is really cute” She said giggling a bit at the end.

‘’Ohh…someone’s got a crush?’’ I asked smirking.

“What? Who me? Pfff no…” she said not looking straight into my eyes.

“I see…I don’t get fooled so easily but anyway…why do the think so highly of them selves?’’

“Well…obviously one reason is their looks…also they are like…really rich….and they are very popular and can get any girl they want… so basically everything a guy wants to be…’’

“Well they still are really sexy…like….really hot’’ Ivonne said giggling…’’Especially the one on the left’’ she said pointing to one of them.

“Oh, that’s Dante. He’s such an eye candy’’ Yoyo said giggling too…

‘’ I don’t really see the difference between them…’’ I said…

“Eh…you’ll figure them out sooner or later’’ That girl, Ay said.

‘’I guess so…’’

I was never good at remembering people’s names…let alone when it came to twins…but now triplets…I don’t like this…at all…
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay...so tell me what you think.