“Welcome to our kingdom” “Dude…it’s just a high school” “Yeah…but we rule it”

Chapter 2: Becoming friends…not.

Ivonne, me, Yoyo and Ay continued talking for the rest of the party. They explained the social groups to us.
I actually took notes…too hard to remember all those names…

Names: Melina and Britney
Ages: 17
Personality: the school sluts…I think that describes it perfectly….and if not…they are clingy, needy, desperate, bossy, selfish, stupid, whore…etc.
Likes: pink, purple, crappy house/pop/clubbing music, The Three and Shade, flirting, banging boys.
Dislikes: being refused, not getting what they want, people who stand up to them, competition.

Then there are the nerds, the bitch-followers…the outcasts, who have their little outcast group, the preps and jocks, the emo-kids and a few normal persons.

After a loooong….and I’m telling you….looooooong party…which finished at about 9 pm. I went home. That girl Ay lives next to Ivonne, like….5 minutes away from each other, and ten minutes away from me. And the other girl…Yoyo is practically my neighbor. I like our new friends…

~Next day~

My alarm clock went off…the song was

Give me fuel,
Give me fire,
Give me that which I desire,
Ooh!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN7MgrAfNF8

(Fuel- Metallica...you should listen to the songs in this story. They will make the characters more…easy to understand)

I practically jumped out of my bed because that song is ‘oh-so-slow-…..not’.

I went to the bathroom…did all the morning crap…I took a shower and then went to pick some clothes. I ended up wearing this:

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=27075763

When I was satisfied I went downstairs and ate a big ass omelet. I love eggs :D And they are also healthy. I live alone, my parents live in the country I came from. I moved to America on my own, well with Ivonne actually. They still live in Romania. Yeah, I am from Romania. Ivonne lives at her aunt’s house.

I drove to the school and got there 20 minutes early. People turned their heads around and started whispering things like: ‘’That’s her…the one that pushed Archer.’’ ‘’She’s gonna be murdered.’’ “No one does that here’’ Etc etc…
I rolled my eyes at them, winked at some and even stuck my tongue out. I went to get my schedule.

….

My schedule:

1. Art ( I don’t even know why I’m taking this class)
2. Math (AP class…hooray…I hate math)
3. Drama
4. Lunch
5. English ( Yay , finally something more interesting. AP again)
6. P.E (…great…note the sarcasm)
7. Free period
8. Music ( my favorite subject…ever)

So…it’s not THAT awful…I can manage to survive.

Now here comes the big problem. How do I get to class…? I started wandering around aimlessly knowing that I will somehow find the classroom since I have a good sense of orientation…

And I was right. I went into the classroom. The whispers again…this is getting boring actually. I looked around for Ivonne, Ay or Yoyo. And there was Yoyo.

I went to sit next to her.

“Hey, what are you doing here, I didn’t imagine you as an artsy person…’’ she said looking at me.

“I’m not really…I don’t know why I’m here…but whatever…For me art is like free period, so I’m not complaining.’’ I said laughing.
‘’That’s the spirit.’’ She said also laughing.

The teacher came in presented herself…useless…it’s not like I ever remember teacher names.

The theme was ‘’The three’’. Girls started sighing dreamy-like…probably thinking of Archer, Gunner and Dante. I doubt that’s what the teacher was talking about. The triplets were standing there smug looks on their faces.

‘’No, I don’t mean our school stars, girls’’ the teacher said giggling…..okaaaaay….this is weird….but actually she’s not that old. She’s about 23 so…yeah. It’s still weird.

‘’I’m talking about the three big gods of Olympus.’’

Some girls looked dumbfounded not knowing what she was talking about and some were getting excited about this theme.

Even me. I love the greek gods.

‘’You have to choose one god and draw what makes you think of that god. So choose between Zeus, Poseidon and Hades…And by the way, this will be done in pairs. Boy and girl, we want influences from both sexes on those paintings…’’ She said smiling. The teacher started saying the pairs and I got paired with Archer and Yoyo with Shade. She’s lucky….I’m in hell.

The door opened. An emo-looking boy came in. Yoyo started fumbling in her seat. I raised an eyebrow.

“That’s him.’’ She said quietly. ‘’Shade Storm...’’ and she looked at him with admiration in her eyes.
I checked him out again.

“Eh…nothing special….I actually think he’s ugly as hell.’’ I said smirking evilly at the end.

She gasped...”Oh my god…how can you say that? Is ANY guy hot to you then?’’

“Well…I would never recognize if they were around…but I think the triplets are sexy as hell’’

Ever noticed how people say “ugly as hell” and also “hot as hell”…it’s weird…

She grinned…an evil grin. ‘’Oooooh…Someone has a crush and you even got Archer as your partner…’’
I raised my eyebrow.

“No, I don’t have a crush. There is a huge difference to me from thinking a guy’s hot to liking him and I have a feeling that Archer isn’t actually going to do anything to contribute to this painting…’’

“Whatever.’’ She left it at that.

“Which god are you choosing?’’ I asked.

“Poseidon….you?’’

“Hades all the way!’’

‘’Yeah…I was debating between those two, but I’m better at drawing water than fire’’

“I guess so.’’

I looked around to see where that jerk was. Well…he was standing there in one corner waiting for me to go there. No way…he must come over.

~Archer’s POV~
I smirked…I got paired up with that hot chick, Arrow… I still can’t belive she pushed me like that yesterday…I’m gonna get revenge, but now I have a painting to do. I waited for her to come over. She didn’t move. She just stood there glaring like telling me that I should go there. Not. A. Chance.

When the teacher noticed that we didn’t move she told Arrow to move over here. It’s good to be so popular…even the teachers like you.

She sat up angrily and stomped her feet all the way to my desk. When she was close I swear I heard her say something along the lines of ‘stupid blonde’. I chuckled.

‘’So…What god should we pick?’’ I asked her moving closer.

‘’…Hades.’’ She responded.

‘’I was also thinking that. Great minds think alike.’’ I said smirking.

She rolled her eyes at me.

We started talking about what exactly we wanted to do in the picture and…she was actually…nice. I mean after a while she let go off the grumpy attitude and we got along.

We decided that we would draw an image of hell.

‘’Can we have naked women getting whipped and tortured?’’ I asked enthusiastically.

She looked at me like I was a platypus.

‘’What? I have teenager hormones.’’

“Oh belive me I can see that.’’

I chuckled again.

“So…is that a ‘no’?’’

“No, it’s a yes.’’

‘’Really?’’

‘’No’’

‘’What…?’’

“Oh God! You can’t have naked women here!’’ She shouted and everyone turned to stare at us.

I laughed.

“Okay okay…but it would be fun.’’

She rolled her eyes again.
We started drawing flames and people getting tortured…and those people were dressed…Arrow’s fault. Then we got to Hades.

~Arrow’s POV~

I’m about to say something I will regret….Archer was actually….okay. I mean he sure was a pervert, but he was actually funny. But he’s still a stupid jerk.

We got to Hades…I always imagined Hades as being really hot…there a song…Hotter than hell….That, I think kinda applies to how I imagine Hades.

‘’Can we make Hades naked?’’ I asked.

‘’Uh…no.’’

I pouted.

“Why?’’

“Because you didn’t let me draw naked women.’’
He said sticking his tongue out.

‘’Well…yeah…but Hades is a god…and I imagine him like this ‘sex symbol’…like having perfect abs and a perfect face…and perfect looks…so…please?’’

“Fine…but you let me draw one woman.’’

“Ugh…fine…’’

I grinned. You see, I’m not really into porn so we didn’t really draw him completely naked…he was covered by flames up to his waist. I got to the abs…

Archer smirked.

“So…I need to draw some perfect abs.’’

“I can help.’’

I raised an eyebrow.

He lifted his shirt so that I could see his abs. I just there staring…for like 5 seconds…and blinking quickly….Damn…he had a sexy body. When I recovered from the shock I grabbed his shirt and pulled it down.

“Put it down, you stupid!’’

“Liked what you saw?’’

“Pff…what, no!’’

“Yeah sure.’’ He said wearing a smug face.

I went back to drawing. And actually I have to admit that his abs did help me draw Hades’ abs better. But of course I wouldn’t admit it. While I was drawing Hades he started drawing that naked woman.

When I finished his chest and face I looked over at Archer. The woman he drew was really beautiful. My mouth fell open.

“Uh…I thought you couldn’t draw.’’
Yeah…me and Archer…we aren’t really good at drawing…that’s why we have no idea why we are here. But now, after drawing all those other people…that looked horrible…I guess them getting tortured was an excuse for their horrible looks….so after all those people, he now draws this gorgeous girl.

“There are certain exceptions.’’ He said smirking.

Oh my…he’s hot. I know I say that a lot…but I can’t help it. I looked away.

‘’I see…now I thinks Hades should have black hair.’’

“What, no! He should have blonde hair.’’

“You’re just saying that so that he can be like you.’’ I accused.

“Hey! You also have blonde hair, so shut it.’’ He glared and I glared back.

~After 2 minutes of arguing~

We ended up deciding that he should have black hair with blonde streaks.

Now we were thinking about how Archer’s naked woman should look like.

“So…how do you plan on doing this woman…?’’

“Well…I will make her perfect, just like my inspiration…’’

“…uh…okay?’’

“She’s have beautiful blonde long hair, natural, of course, color changing eyes that will be green in this painting…She will be a little tough chick…” He said looking up at me with a confused expression. Then he smirked.

Oh I see what he’s doing. Color changing eyes, (beautiful) long blonde hair, tough girl. I don’t give in easily pretty boy, I never loose a game, and for me this is a game.

~Archer’s POV~
I started describing the way the perfect girl would look…and just as I went on imaging her…I realized I was practically describing Arrow…without even trying it…What is this girl doing to me? I smirked. I think I know who my new bed target is.

But she’s seems to hate me…I wonder why is that…I mean I should hate her for what she did yesterday…and I do hate her…Of course I do…

“Why are you so mean to me?’’ I asked pouting.

“Because you’re a stupid narcissist jerk that only cares about looks.’’

“You’re also narcissist, Y’know?’’
“I know” She said smirking like she saw no problem with it.

“And I’m not really that much of a narcissist. And I don’t only care about looks.’’
I said.
I turned around at a girl and asked her.

“How do I look?’’

“Hot like usual, Archer.’’ She said trying to be sexy…

I turned back to Arrow.

“Oh yeah…you don’t care about looks.’’

“I don’t ONLY care about looks. I didn’t say I don’t care at all…And, sweetheart, we live in a world where if you look good you have success, so I just adapt to the environment’’

“Yeah sure…’’ She said rolling her eyes.

~Arrow’s POV~

The bell rang and we didn’t finish the painting completely…we spent to much time arguing about everything.

I went to the next class…Math…hooray…my favorite subject…not. As I got in, Ivonne was also there. You see, she may usually act really stupid but she’s actually smart.

I sat down next to her and smiled. “So, who is your newest crush?’’

“Oh hey, Arrow. There is this really cute guy in History, I just had history, and he’s like super cute and his name is Mike...’’

“I see….how does he look like?’’

She started describing me his oh-so-perfect looks…I looked like I wasn’t paying attention because I wasn’t looking at her and I was writing lyrics to the songs I knew so I didn’t forget them, but, this is one of my qualities…I can do many things at the same time. So when I don’t seem like I am paying attention I actually am.

Just as she finished talking I noticed that the teacher came in. He was about 50 and looked like a nice person. Good. I looked around the classroom and my eyes landed on three blonde heads…Oh no…Just as one of them turned to look at me so did the other two.

Gunner was smirking amused at me, Dante was smiling and Archer was…glaring like usual. He’s so stupid. Just because I pushed him and then he fell down on Dante that fell down on Gunner that fell down on the DJ dude, that fell on the equipment, doesn’t mean he has to hate me. Not. I did that on purpose. Fuck him. I smiled back at Dante and smirked at Gunner, hey, just because their brother is an asshole doesn’t mean that they also have to be assholes.

The teacher started talking about stuff I already knew since this school’s level at math seems to be kinda low. Perfect. I started talking to Ivonne about Ay, Yoyo and basically everyone in the school.

The teacher noticed that we weren’t paying attention…but Ivonne being protected by the magical aura of…innocent looks never gets in trouble.

“Miss Rose, are you paying attention.’’
“Yes…” I repeated the last sentence he said.
People started snickering.

“Hm…good.’’ He turned around.

Heehee…thank god for my distributive attention.

I grinned, laughed a little too loud and then continued talking to Ivonne.

The bell rang and I waited for everyone to leave. I left with Ivonne and we headed towards drama, we have it together.

We sat down and there were also Yoyo and Ay sitting at a table. We went over to them and started talking about random stuff…and belive me…when I say random I mean it…like:

“Ducks vs. Lamas.’’
“Why do you hate Twilight?”
Or
“China will take over the world.’’

“Favorite Lord of the rings character?” I’m Lotr obsessed.

‘’Uh…Aragorn’’ Yoyo said.

‘’Frodo.’’ Ivonne said.

‘’ I didn’t even watch the movie…’’ Ay said with a straight face.

I gasped in shock. ‘’WHAT?! YOU HAVE BEEN WASTING YOUR LIFE UNTIL NOW. A PERSON’S LIFE IS BLANK WITHOUT LOTR!!!’’ and let’s just say that everyone turned to look at us.

Oh and look there are ‘The Three’ again…and they were looking at me. Gunner came over.

‘’Who hasn’t seen Lord of the rings?’’

“Me…’’ Ay said.
‘’Dude…you suck…it’s the best movie ever!’’

“I know!!!’’ I said really enthusiastic.

“I love Legolas!!! And his long blonde hair…’’I said sighing at the end.

“Long blonde hair, huh?’’ said a deep voice from behind. I turned around and saw Archer standing there a smug look plastered in his face.

‘’Yeah…now go away….your presence is not wanted.’’ I warned him.
‘’Oh really? And Gunner’s is?’’
I looked at Gunner. I looked him up and down. I narrowed my eyes…I lifted his chin with my finger.

“Yeah. Now leave.’’

He looked taken back.

“Hey! How come he can stay?!’’

“He’s not a stupid jerk like you’’

“Bitch!’’

Oh yes…an insults war…I never loose one of those.

‘’Jerk’’

‘’Whore’’

‘’Man whore’’

‘’Slut’’

‘’Stupid’’

‘’Tramp’’

‘’Idiot’’

‘’Poptard!’’ he said sticking his tongue out. Oh no…he did not just insinuate that I listen to pop. He’s dead.

‘’Fucktard’’ I spat.

‘’Retarded woman.’’

‘’Hobo bastard’’

‘’Hooker with STD’’

People were practically moving their heads waiting for the other one to say something.

‘’Ignorant shithead.’’

‘’Imbecile blockhead.’’

“Douchebag!’’

‘’Fucker!’’

‘’Motherfucker’’

“Only yours’’ he said smirking like he was waiting for that one…

I had to think quickly…one last insult that would blow him away.

“Oh really? Not even Michael Jackson would molest you!’’

I don’t know where that came from…but I’m proud of what came out.

The look on his face priceless…Everyone started laughing…but just as he looked at them they shut up immediately…well everyone except his brothers, Ay, Yoyo and Ivonne…I love my friends…he glared at me.

The teacher came in and everyone went back to their seats. The last look he gave me…I have a feeling that this is not over and that he is planning something right now…well…I have one think to say….

BRING IT ON!
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 2 is here. Tell me your opinions.