“Welcome to our kingdom” “Dude…it’s just a high school” “Yeah…but we rule it”

Chapter 6: Horror

~Arrow’s POV~

The rest off the day went by smoothly, nothing too important happened…Archer was being his usual stupid perverted self, Yoyo and Shade were both flirting with each other in their emo way…Ay was just…being Ay but I noticed that she and Gunner made some weird eye contact during the day and Ivonne and Dante were being their usual dumb and funny selves.

Me and Yoyo were at home watching TV.

“Go Sasuke, kill him!!!” Yoyo shouted.

“Sasuke sucks, a lot!!!” I yelled at her. “Itachi pawns him!”

She gasped.

“What?! No! Sasuke killed Itachi!” ( Sorry if that was a spoiler)

“Yeah, but you know that he let him!”

“Well…hmph!” She said turning away.

Yeah….that’s right. We were watching Naruto! It kicks major ass!

Suddenly the door burst open, a dude that looked about our age….maybe a little older….like 2 years or something came in looking angry.

Holy shit! A rapist, or a thief, or a serial killer, or whatever he is!

I ran into the kitchen and got out a knife prepared to fight him.

When I returned to the living room Yoyo was sitting there watching TV with the dude next to her.

“Yoyo! Why are you watching Tv with a rapist” I asked her.

“Rapist?” the guy said lifting one eyebrow.

“I’m Yoyo’s brother” (remember in the info there was mentioned that she hates her brother)

“She left and moved here and I live across the street, no, we didn’t live together before…that’s just gross, so as I live across the street I just came to her house and made her find something for me when I couldn’t find something…but now I didn’t know where she was and then I remembered about her moving here…. and now I can’t find my red socks and there’s no one to search them for me…” He said really frustrated in a childish way…

I can’t believe I thought that guy was a rapist.

I swear that I could just feel a sweat drop roll down on my forehead in response to what he said…

“I. Don’t. Fucking. Care. About. Your. Red. Socks…Get out of my house! Now, before I kill you with this knife.” I shouted at him.

This whole time Yoyo was cheering for Sasuke…

“Okay okay, mad woman…what friends my sister has…no wonder she’s such a crazed person.”
He said leaving.

That was weird…

“See why I hate my brother?” Yoyo asked calmly…
“Yeah…”

I went upstairs in my room and called Ay. I remembered about the awkwardness between her and Gunner.

“Hello” she said.

“Hallo!” I responded.

“What’s with the sudden call?” she asked curiously.

“Well…did anything out of the ordinary happen at school…something you forgot to tell me about…?”

“Oh my god! I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to drop your phone that one time…I didn’t think you saw that…” she said quickly.

“What…? That’s not what I’m talking about…I was talking about you and Gunner-….WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY PHONE?!” I asked catching on.

“Hee hee…it doesn’t matter…what about me and Gunner?” Ay asked.

“Well, you two seemed weird after free period yesterday.”

“Well….we made a deal.”

“What deal?” I asked her interested…I love deals…

“He will take me out for a date…and if I like it I have to go on another date with him….if I don’t…he’ll live me alone in MY AMAZING LIFE.” She said.

I chuckled. She knew I also thought that she has no life.

“Oh…I see…that guy soooo likes you”

“Yeah yeah, sure” she said using sarcasm.

“*russian accent* I tell you, I know when a guy likes a girl”

She laughed a little.

“Well…I don’t know.”

“I know that you also like him and he’s making that deal as a reason to ask you out” I said enthusiastically.

“Maybe…I gotta go….Bye.”

“Bye” I said as I hung up.

They soo like each other.

I did my homework and went to sleep….I have no idea what Yoyo did…

Probably cut herself…

Neah.

Just kidding.

The rest of the week passed quickly and so did the next week…We all became really good friends now since we spent like every minute of the day together…

Today it’s Monday, the fourth week of school.

-Lunch time-

“And now he has to practically live with me so I have to move out…”

Wait wait wait…what?

For once in my lifetime I don’t listen to people talking and what do I hear…Yoyo saying that she’s moving out and something about living with a guy.

“WHAT? WHY?”

“Didn’t you listen?” she said with one eyebrow raised…

“Uh…I’ll be honest…No. Now please repeat.”

She sighed…a huge sigh.

“OKAY....”

-Yoyo’s POV-

-Flash back-

-French class-

“Ai Shinma! You didn’t do your homework….again! This behavior is unacceptable.”

I rolled my eyes.

“Don’t you roll your eyes at me young lady! This can’t go on like this…Shade!”

“Yes?!” his head shot up, he clearly wasn’t paying attention…he’s so cute.

“My favorite number 1 student, come here a little” the old fart said.

“Yes Madame Dubois?” he asked slowly, probably still thinking that he was in trouble for not paying attention…I bet that she didn’t even notice her “favorite number 1 student” not paying attention.

“I want you to tutor this young…lady over here or she will fail class. And you don’t have a choice.”

She started walking away swinging her fat ass and hips from side to side. Ugh.

“Fat ass bitch.” I said…a little too loud.

“What?!” her head snapped towards me…oops…
“Nothing…”
“Oh, I heard what you said, principal’s office, now!”
“Madame, she didn’t say anything, she was talking to me” Shade said trying to save my ass…

I wonder why…

“Oh, so now you’re defending the little brat, You need to learn some manners young man, principal’s office with her!” She shouted becoming red…

Shade got into trouble because of me…I feel so bad.

He rolled his eyes and we left to the principal’s office. We were quiet on the way there…no one spoke….awkward silence…

We got inside the principal’s office and sat down.

Mr. Brown sighed.

“What did you do this time, Ai?” he said looking at me.

“I didn’t do my french homework…and I made a little comment…which the teacher heard…” I said innocently…

“This can’t go on like this. Your grades are really low and I’ve been receiving complaints from almost every teacher that you don’t learn and that you don’t do your homework…”

FUCK YOU, OLD MAN! You see…he’s usually a pretty cool principal…never really got me into trouble…but now he’s practically calling me stupid in front of Shade…Fuck you!

He stood there thinking for about 2 minutes…Shade was almost asleep and I was just sitting there…doing nothing…

“Okay, I’ve taken a decision…Shade you will baby sit Ai.” He said.

“WHAT?!” we both said at the same time…

Okay…I was fine with him tutoring me…but what does he mean by baby sitting...?

“Meaning that…you have to move in with her…since she lives alone anyway…you have to take care of her as in: make sure she does her homework, studies, behaves at school…etc…so practically baby sit her.” Mr. Brown said.

Shade stood there with a black look. Then he smirked…okay?

“Does that mean I can punish her if she does something wrong?” he asked with a perverted glint in his eyes.

“Yeah, sure” the principal said oblivious to what Shade was talking about…

“And what if she doesn’t listen to me?” Shade said smirking even more if that’s possible.

“She’ll fail” The principal said bluntly and 100% convinced.

“So she has to do anything I say.” He said now grinning like a mad man.

“Yes.”

“Great” he said.

I hit my head on the desk…great…I will be raped by Shade for not doing homework.

Well….it wouldn’t be completely rape….but…that’s my dirty little secret.

-End Flash Back-

“So this is what happened…” I said finishing my food and my story.

~Arrow’s POV~

I was rolling on the floor laughing when I heard the “can I punish her?” part. That guy is smarter than he looks.

This is fun…too bad that now I will be alone again…Eh…too bad.

“Now it’s my turn to tell you guys something” Ay whined childishly.

“Tell us.” I said.

“Well…remember the date thing right?” she asked.

Yeah, we also told about the date thing to Ivonne and Yoyo and they both agreed with me that Gunner like Ay.

“Well…Gunner said he’s taking me out on Saturday” she said trying to hold back a smile.

She’s good at hiding her emotions when Gunner is around…but when he’s not it’s obvious that she likes him.

“Where’s he taking you?” Ivonne asked.

“I have no idea.”

“You have to look gorgeous…I’ll help you!” Yoyo said…like usual…caring about the looks.

The rest of the day went by quickly…the usual, me and Archer fighting….Yoyo and Shade flirting…Ay and Gunner…well Gunner hitting on Ay and Ay being mean to him…and Ivonne and Dante flirting slyly.

I went home and Yoyo moved out…empty again…*sad face*.

Tuesday and Wednesday went by quickly and now it’s Thursday after school…

I’m so fucking bored…

I checked my mail….

HOLY SON OF A MOTHER DUCK!!! HOORAY!!!

I got my phone and called Ivonne.

“Have you heard the news?!” I asked excitedly.

“Yeah…I see that you are really happy…” She said laughing…

“ Well…I’M MYSELF! I have to call everyone else...Bye…”

“Bye…” We hung up…

This repeated about 2 times when I talked to Yoyo and Ay…You’re probably wondering what we are getting so excited about…

DAY OFF!

The school is closed tomorrow and we got a notice through mail.

You are probably thinking “stupid bitch over-reacting, almost gave me a heart atack”
…but it’s a big deal!

I started skipping around the house…I called Gunner.

We became really good friends…like…he’s my best guy friend…and Dante also….but I’d have to say that I get along better with Gunner since he’s more talkative than Dante…

“Hey there my eternal love, how are you?” I asked him.

“Hey, sweetheart, I’m feeling extraordinary…You know why?” He asked knowing that I already probably knew.

“Yeah! No school tomorrow!!!” I said excitedly.

If you are wondering what’s with the “my eternal love” and “sweetheart” we call each other stuff like that all the time just for fun…this is brotherly love here!

“So….what are you doing tomorrow?” I asked.

“Well…didn’t Ay tell you that I’m taking her out tomorrow since we have the day off…” he said

“She didn’t. She must’ve forgot or something.” I answered. “Where are you taking her?” I asked.

“Well, I can’t tell you that, now, can I?” He said laughing a little.

“I guess so…” I said grinning. “Okay….I just wanted to hear your wonderful voice love, oh, also tell Dante I said Hi to him…”

“They’re here” He said and I could hear Dante say “Hi” in the background.

“Oh I see…and tell Archer I said “ Fuck you.” Please?” I said nicely.

“Archer told me to tell you…if that makes any sense…”love you too, babe”….Gunner said saying what Archer said. That was really weird…

“Okay…I gotta go…bye Gunner…bye Dante…Go die Archer.” I said keeping the same nice tone the whole sentence.

“Bye” said Gunner.

Then Dante took the phone “Bye” he said.

Then the Devil took the phone “Heaven can wait” in response to my “go die” The Devil a.k.a. Archer said.

I rolled my eyes and hang up.

I went back to my boring life…I started thinking about stuff…The Halloween is coming up in…about 2 weeks…I love Halloween, it’s so cool.

I get to scary little kids and I have an excuse for doing so. I know I’m evil >:)

I started playing Guitar hero: Warriors of rock and then I switched to Guitar Hero: Metallica.

HAHAHAHAHA rampage mode. Star power ready! I rock!

Anyways…

I went to visit Yoyo at about 1 a.m. You see…I know for sure she isn’t sleeping…it’s too early for her to be asleep…I know….Too early…

I didn’t bother to knock and I went inside. I saw Shade and Yoyo on a couch watching a horror movie and Shade had his arm around Yoyo’s shoulder and she had her head on his shoulder….but I have a feeling that Shade was actually more scared than Yoyo.

>:)

Evil idea forming…

I made no sound as I went into her kitchen…I took out a knife ( I tend to do that a lot these days…) a big ass knife…than I went upstairs using my super cool stealth ninja skills and I got inside Yoyo’s room. I know the movie that they were watching and it was almost over. So as I went in her room I took out her watercolors…I took out the red one and splattered some on her bed sheets… I would wash them after…

I put on one of her many gothic dresses. She doesn’t wear stuff as goth as that in everyday life but she has them. I put on this dress…that was really creepy.

Hee hee…it was a little too long, her stupid height…but, whatever…I went into her bathroom and got out one of her….ar…MANY make up kits and made myself look like death.

I tried to keep myself from laughing…I shut off all the lights on her upper floor.

I also put some red paint on her wooden parts of the walls and trashed her room a bit….I will clan up later…but I have to do this now…

It started raining outside…thunder and lightning…a storm…even better.

I hid in her room actually I just stood there in front of her window and waited for them to come upstairs…

~Yoyo’s POV~

The movie ended and I wasn’t scared during the movie, but I’m scared after the movie…I always do that…

Since Shade is baby sitting me…cheers…he now lives in my house…in another room! Not in mine!

“You were scared” he accused me

‘No I wasn’t” Then there was a thunder outside….great….it’s raining….

We started climbing the stairs…slowly since it was dark…

“I don’t remember shutting off the lights on this floor…”

“Me neither…”he said…

I started getting freaked out, because I’m sure that I didn’t shut off the lights and neither did Shade….I got out my telephone trying to use it to light around…it shut off…Iphones and their stupid battery that runs out fast.

I got to my room Shade right next to me…I put the hand on my door knob…

I opened the door slowly in the beginning and then letting it open itself…

……
…..
….
...
..
.

“AAAAAAAHHHHH!” I screamed Bloody murder!!!

“Holy shit!” Shade also shouted.

He turned on one of the lamps next to the door…it would’ve been better if he didn’t.

In front of the window there was this dead woman looking at us with a creepy ass grin on her face and you could see blood on the walls and on the bed due to the small light in the room.

She lifted a huge knife and smiled….There was a lightning just behind her at the window….I screamed again….And I saw black.

~Arrow’s POV~

I feel like rolling on the floor laughing at their faces…that stupid guy, Shade turned on one lamp which made them see the “blood”, smart move, not, if he didn’t turn it on they wouldn’t have seen the “blood” and the knife in my hand…

But then…Yoyo did something I didn’t expect to happen…she fainted….holy shit!

I dropped the knife and ran over to her. Shade was kneeled next to her. When I got there he got up.

“Christ will enlighten you demon from the underworld…”and he went one…it’s weird…that’s what one guy says in the movie they were watching…I guess that’s where it came from…

I stoop there and raised an eyebrow looking at him with a bored expression…

“there is still hope for those like you whom have fallen into the trap of the dark-…hey…wait a minute…”He narrowed his eyes and turned on the light.

“You look a lot…and your boobs are even as big as Arrow’s” He said finally realizing…

Wait…what did he say about the boobs…

“No shit, Sherlock… Help me get Yoyo on the bed…” we got her up and I went to the bathroom and took a bucket of water and threw it on her.

She jolted up.

She looked at me and then she screamed again. Shade held her hand and told her to calm down and that it’s only me…

She calmed down…she looked at me…She narrowed her eyes…

“ARROOOOOW!!!” She screamed in a fucking rampage like an animal growl.

I’m getting out of here!!! I ran out of her room with the huge dress still on me…I’m surprised I didn’t fall down the stairs…

I ran into my house…and I can only imagine how I looked like…

A mad woman with creepy make-up on her face, a big gothic dress on her running without shoes on the pavement at about 2 a.m.

I got into my house, locked the door…took a deep breath and started rolling on the floor laughing…

Amazing night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me your opinions.