Sequel: Names of Secrets
Status: Active!

The Silent Danger

Run

Reina's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up in the hospital chair and let me tell you, did NOT help the pain much. I sat up and saw Taylor was gone. Ocean must have woke up. I stood up and walked to the front desk.
"Um hi, do you know where the tall black haired boy went that was with us?" I asked her.
She looked at me and looked back down.
"The doctor took him back to see the patient." She said.
I narrowed my eyes and her. Something wasn't right. I slowly walked away from the desk. I turned the corner to where she couldn't see me and I put my back on the wall. The phone rang and she picked it up.
"Be right there sir." She said.
She slammed the phone down and walked out from behind the desk and to the other side of the hospital. I peeked around the corner to make sure she wasn't there and went behind the desk. I looked through the files and drawers and stopped. The Organization sign was on a necklace. I shut the drawer and walked back to my chair. Just in time. She came back and sat down in the chair. I looked at her. She was chewing bubble gum. I looked at Chaser who was laying on the couch. I shook him.
"Chaser, we need to move Ocean to another hospital." I whispered to him.
He woke up and looked at me. He stretched out and yawned.
"Why?" He asked.
"Sh! She can hear you!" I said.
He looked from me to the lady at the desk.
"What's up with her? She seems normal." He said.
I looked at him like he was a idiot.
"We look normal. But we aren't. When she left the desk I went and looked. I had a bad feeling about her. I looked in her drawer and saw the Organization symbol on a necklace. She works for them to!" I whispered.
He looked at me with a little bit of wide eyes. He stood up.
"I will see what I can do about moving her." He said.
He walked over to the desk. I stood up slowly and walked out of the double doors. I heard the crickets and other things once I stepped outside. The door closed behind me and I ran a little. I had to get away. I didn't know why but just for a little bit. I stopped running and turned around. My father was standing there.
"Master? What are you doing here?" I asked kind of taken aback by his appearance.
He looked down at me.
"I have come to see how the mission was going." He said.
I looked in his eyes.
"Fine." I said.
He smiled at me. Really smiled. I narrowed my eyes at him.
"What else is there?" I asked.
He laughed.
"You and Ocean are both hurt and have done a amazing job with this mission. So I decided to take it away from you-" He pulled out a knife, "And do it myself."
My heart skipped a beat. His smile dropped. I kicked the knife out of his hands and ran back to the hospital.
♠ ♠ ♠
AND THAT IS THE END OF THE BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sequel coming soon!