It's A Beautiful Life

4

"Yea, she just bolted as soon as I let go of her hand, couldn't find her for at least an hour." I heard my "Daddy's" voice speak, I heard no reply before he continued talking so he must have been on a phone. I silently got up wrapping the blanket around me. I walked around a little before I found 'Daddy' facing away from me, I gently pulled on his shirt.

"Daddy, me hungry." I heard him sigh before apologizing and saying goodbye to the person on the phone. He put the phone down on the table before turning to face me.

"What would you like Gem-Gem?" I just stared at him, usually Mommy would just make me food. "Gem-Gem, Daddy needs to know what you want." I didn't answer but just placed my thumb in my mouth. He sighed and dragged his hand through his hair and walking to the fridge. He pulled out the milk and some vegetables and I just sat there and watched as he made me dinner.

"Whats that?" I asked pointing at the plate.

"Your dinner." I looked at him and saw the strange food on my plate. "That's a tomato, cucumber sticks and carrot sticks, It's yummy." He placed a stick of the green one into his mouth and chomped down. I stuck my tongue out and reached over grabbing the glass of milk and slurping it up before reaching to the round red thing and placing some of it in my mouth and bit down. It exploded and juice squirted on Daddy's face. I giggled gently. Daddy smiled wiping of his face. "You think that's funny?" He asked, I immediately stopped laughing. "Well I think this is funny." He reached over and started to tickle my sides. I started to giggle a lot.

"Daddy, Daddy STOP!" I laughed, old Daddy used to do this all the time but his fingers seemed to hurt slightly. Daddy didn't stop even when the door opened and Uncle Jimmy walked in and saw me on the floor.

"Brian, just thought I should let you know that she looks like she is going to wet herself." I realised I did need the toilet.

"Daddy, I need the potty." I giggled, Daddy stopped and looked at Uncle Jimmy scared but picked me up anyway. He carried me to the potty and helped me do my stuff, when we came out Uncle Jimmy was stood right there.

"Hey Bri, look you're a natural." I giggled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long, I'm not going to make up any excuse other that I totally forgot about this. I'm sorry again, forgive me?