Status: Active

Oh.. I guess Lisa hates me!

Oh.. I guess Lisa hates me! CHARPTER ONE

"Get up, Brooke!" My sister Skye yelled.

"It's time for school!"

"Nooo.." I mumbled
I really don't want to start at a new school again all because of dad's stupid job. If only he knew what it's like to be moved around all the time.
9th grade.. In a whole new school.. With a lot of new people.. Who have known each other since kindergarten..

Luckily for me, I know Jack and Melody, ever since that weird summer camp mom and dad sent me to last summer cause "I had to do something "fun"".
The only fun there was on that camp was Jack and his jokes.
He could always make everybody laugh.
After camp, we held contact via MySpace.

I began to get a bit excited to finally see Jack and Melody again.
I looked at my clock and realised I had to hurry, otherwise I'd be late and nobody wants to be late on their first day of school.
I jumped out of bed, making my way to my new walk-in closet I had to share with Skye.
I decided to wear a white top and my favorite hoodie.
A red one that's about two sizes too big, but I love it.
I found some jeans and walked to the bathroom to do my hair.
I took the comb and began to tease my brown-blond hair so I looked a little bigger and did my make-up;
Just some mascara and a bit of eyelener around my blue eyes and I was ready to go.

I grabbed my bag and ran down the stairs, heading to the front door.
"Honey! Don't forget your lunch!" My mom yelled.
I rolled my eyes, turning around to grab my lunch and on my way out of the kitchen, I took an apple out of of the fruitbowl standing on the kitchen counter.

"Bye mom!" I yelled, almost running through the door.
"Get your ass moving!" Sky yelled from the car our dad bought for us to share.
"You're driving!" She informed me.
"But I don't know where the school is." I complained.
"Well, neither do I! That's why I made dad coordinate it on the GPS." Skye said.
I got in the car, relieved to finally be on our way to our new school.
I could see that Skye was pretty excited. Probably because of all the new boys she was about to meet.
Her black hair almost covered her entire face, which made it nearly impossible for me to see her blue eyes and how she had chosen to do her make-up.
She turned on the radio but quickly turned it off again the second she heard the music blaring out of the speakers.
"Britney Spears.. What the fuck.." She mumbled.
I rolled my eyes and smiled.
Skye never really was the kind of girl who listened to thàt kind of stuff. She was more of a headbanger, like me.
I really enjoyed the moments where we both were laying on either her or my bed, listening to music, just enjoying the music and jumping up to headbang to some of the heavy songs that were playing from time to time.
But that was before she wanted to be a cheerleader.
Nowadays, she had to fake that she didn't like to headbang. I knew she would sign up for the cheerleading team as soon as there were tryouts for that.
She'd do everything to get on the team, and that included dyeing her hair so it would match all the other cheerleader's haircolor.

It wasn't that hard to find the school.
All we had to look for was the head office.
We got the information we needed there, schedule and everything.

So, today would be our first day at Dulaney High School..

"What's your first class?" Skye asked me.
"Uhm.. English with Mrs. Lee in room 223." I answered.
Skye sighed and said "I got Spanish with Mr.Brown in room 293.. I guess I'll see you later then. Try not to make a fool out of yourself, okay, Brooke?"
"Blegh. Try not to kiss the first guy you see, okay, Skye?" I retorted and turned around, heading for English class.
When I found room number 223, class had already started, so I knocked on the door and Mrs. Lee opened.
"Oh hey! You must be Brooke!" She said.
"Yes." I mumbled.
"Great! I'm Mrs. Lee. Everybody, this is Brooke! She's the new kid in class. Say "Hi", everybody!".
"Hi" Some of the students said.
"Let's take one fast round around the classroom so you can get to know some of their names." Mrs. Lee suggested.
I didn't really listen to what the people's names were, I just looked at them and gave them a small smile until I saw a familiar face.
"She knows who I am." The person said. My smile became just a little wider, I couldn't help it.
-- There he sat, Jack Barakat from summer camp, and oh boy, he still looked the same.
"Pleasure to finally meet you again, Mr. Barakat." I said and winked at him.
"Oh, you shouldn't have winked at me like that, Miss Miller, now everybody's going to think we have a kinky past together!" Jack said.
"Nawww.. Well, Jack, we just got to work on a story to tell everybody that will clear our names!" I replied.
"Oh well, we got to get moving, class, otherwise I'll have to give you homework!" Mrs. Lee interruped our little conversation.
"Brooke, you can sit next to Jack, since he's the only person you know so far, there's a free seat beside him." She said and continued the lesson.
"What page?" I asked Jack.
"I don't know.. Hey, what's your next class?" Jack whispered.
"Um.. Let me check.." I mumbled. "Physics." Jack looked and me and asked "What room?"
"Room number 249, why?" I replied
"Well, I'll be your savior today, I'm going to pick you up when your class is over, and then we'll have lunch together, okay?" Jack asked with a smile.
"Aw, thanks, Jack, you're my hero!" I whispered and smiled at him.

When Mrs. Lee's class was over, Jack left me and I began my quest for room number 249.
I found it, and when I opened the door, once again, there were new faces and a new teacher.
This was Physics with Miss. Baker, I learned.
I didn't understand a word she was saying during class, it was like she had a big marshmallow in here mouth while she was speaking; I thought to myself as I sat there, waiting for class to be over so I could go to lunch with Jack and meet his friends, and, hopefully, see Melody again.
I couldn't wait.