Cool kids never Lie,Outcast's never really Die.

Chapter One

Don’t you think its weird how totally different people come together and make friendships. For example an outcast kid friends with popular kids, but still ain’t, ahem, ‘cool’. Never happens right? Wrong. It might not happen at your school. But it did at mine. To MY best friend Abbi. Here’s how it all began……..

“There is no way Spiderman could beat Wolverine!” Abbi exclaimed over the top of her comic “No chance in hell!”

“Abbi, Abbi, Abbi. Calm down it’s only a comic book. Don’t get your knickers in a twist over a stupid, non-reality super hero fight between a faggot like Spiderman and Angry asshole like wolverine.” I told her.

“Well they could at least make it accurate. Wolverine would smash up Spiderman’s woosy butt!” She moaned “Stupid writers”

As you can probably tell, Abbi is a comic geek. She lives and breathes Marvel and DC.

“I know, I know”

“Aw why do I have these powers?, why me? Wah wah wah wah WAH!” She mimicked Spiderman’s voice.” He’s so stupid”

“Fortunes and Hades are the last hope, Swallow. Forgive the leopard king and the hangman’s gallows. SHARK PEOPLE WEAR SHARK CLOTHES! The bite was ugly as si-ouch!” I punched Toby in the arm.

“Toby, what the hell? People are staring. Sing in your head.”

Toby was my other best friend. Sometimes he just had no clue as to how embarrassing he is. I mean , who walks up the street screaming songs at the top of their lungs? Toby, that’s who. No shame is what he’s got.
“Did you finish your assignments?” Toby asked pulling his head phones down around his neck. They were the type the looked like undersized earmuffs. “ ‘cause I didn’t.”

“Well, I don’t think any one has Tobe. We only got the assignment yesterday.” Abbi reminded him.

“Hahaha” We heard a tinkly laugh come from behind us “I’ve finished my assignment, Losers.”

We didn’t even have to turn around to know that it was Kate Archer, the most popular girl at our school, standing behind us. I whipped my head around with a retort to her little comment.
“That’s because you got your Super geek brother, to do it for you since you don’t exactly know how to hold a pen let a lone think.”

“I don’t know how you Losers got into this private school” Kate said nastily.

“How did you get in?” Abbi asked “ Blow job the principle?”

“Yeah that wouldn’t surprise us” Toby smirked “Since that’s what you do for a living.”

“Ah Nah. I don’t have to work since my dads filthy rich.” Kate smiled.

“Or just Filthy” I smiled back.

“Oh Ha-ha Serah. Your so funny you could be a comedian” She said sarcastically.

“And your so ugly you could be a Halloween mask.” I retorted.

“Hmm. Get a life. I’ll see you losers in class.” She smiled so sweetly it was sickening. I swear Toby was gonna hurl, i know i was.

"I hate that bitch"Abbi complained" ooh look at me.Im Kate and have boobs the size of mosquito bites.But thats okay, my dads as rich a goerge bush so i can just, like, get a boob job."

We all cracked up at her imitation of Kate and continued our walk to school.