Cool kids never Lie,Outcast's never really Die.

Chapter 5

Chapter 5

“Wake up,” Toby whispered, shaking me. “Wake up.”

“Toby piss off” I mumbled rolling away from him.

“GET UP!” He shouted, yanking the blanket off me. “RISE AND SHINE!!!!”

“Tobyyyyyyy” I whined. “Don’t” I rolled onto my back and opened my eyes. Toby was standing over me, with the blanket tied around his neck.

“IM BATMAN!” He yelled, jumping around on the bed.

“GET OFF!!” I shouted, furious. I pushed Toby off the bed and pulled the blanket off from around his neck. “Good. Night.”

“Abbi called” Toby mentioned sitting beside me. “She wanted to know if we were still angry at her.”

“Of course we are. Did she actually think we’d forgiven her that easily?”

He shrugged and played with his fringe.

“Well, if she does, she’s kidding herself.” I said kicking the blankets off of me. “Totally clueless, she is.”

“Why does she want to be popular?” Toby asked

“Don’t know, don’t care.”

“You do so care.”

“No Tobe, I don’t” I said flatly
“Well, I do” He said furrowing his eyebrows together “I miss her Serah”

“I know Tobe”

“You miss her to. I know you do.” He said smiling sadly.

“Yeah. I’m just so pissed off she ditched us. I wish she had thought about how we would feel y’know?”

He nodded “I know”

“Well, on a higher note. What are we doing today?” I asked

“Whatever we wana do.”

“Obviously” I muttered “Why don’t we go to starbucks for breakfast?”

“Sweeeeeeeet. Starbucks is so gooooood. Mmmmmmmm” he made a stupid face and dribbled.

“You are such a reject” I said, getting up and pulling on my jumper and shoes. “Lets go”

Outside, it was cold being the middle of winter and all. It had been snowing the night before so the ground was covered in a blanket of white.

“Wanna make snow angels?” Toby asked beginning to lie down on the snow covered grass. I lay down next to him and stated moving my arms and legs in and out, producing my angel.

“Hey guys” a small voice greeted.

I sat up and saw Abbi, her hands dug deep in her jean pockets and her shoulders hunched. She looked nervous. I snorted and lay back down again. “Whadda YOU want?”

“To apologize.” She said. “ I’m real sorry I back stabbed you guys. I really wasn’t thinking.”

“Damn right” Toby said standing up. “We have always stuck up for you. It wasn’t right what you did to us.”

“I know that now and I am really sorry.” Abbi apologized a second time.

“So what? Do you wanna hang out with us now or something?” I asked

She nodded.

“And what will Kate and Amber think of that, huh?”

“Yeah. Why aren’t you with them” Toby demanded

“I….. I wanna hang out with both groups” She answered

“Groups? What groups? We’re not a group. Two people ain’t called a group, its called company.” I spat.

“Oh, and lemme guess……..Threes a crowd?” Abbi said folding her arms.

“Pretty much. Now beat it. We’re not associated with you anymore.” I said as me and Toby began to walk away.

“I NEED TO START TO BE MYSELF” she called after us.

We just ignored her and kept walking.