Cool kids never Lie,Outcast's never really Die.

Chapter 6

It was a couple of days after the incident with Abbi and Toby and I were at the starbucks, sitting in a lounger.
“Mmmmmmmmmm.” Toby drawed out. “This is sooooo goooooood” he dribbled.

I threw my muffin at him and looked at the window. “Sicko.”

He laughed and took a bite. “Wanna go to the mall?” He said between chews. “I heard there’s a new music shop down there, I wanna check it out.”

“Alright. Lets go.” I said standing up.

“But I haven’t finished my muffin.”

“Its MY muffin”

“Fine! I haven’t finished YOUR muffin.”

“C’mon.”

We caught a cab to the mall, since it was faster than walking. There were tons of kids from school. A few said ‘Hi’ to us. I spotted a guy named Mark who I, Abbi and Toby met at a D&D competition. He was kinda geeky looking. Quite lanky, glasses and a Darth Vader shirt. He bounded over. “Hey guys”

“Hey Mark.” I replied smiling. Toby didn’t say anything. “What have you been up to?”

“You know, hanging out, eating ice cream, stalking this hot chick, Kate Archer.” He grinned

“Ewwwwwwwwww, she aint hot!” Toby said disgusted “She’s UGLY!!!!!”

I nodded in agreement.

Mark shrugged “I like her.”

“Well you’d never get her” Toby smirked “You’re ugly too.”

Mark looked offended “oh, and your not?”

Toby shook his head “pshh I’m better looking than YOU.”

“HA! Dream on!” Mark laughed.

“I AM!”

“Your both ugly” I butted in “Deal with it….Lets go, Tobe”

We walked away leaving Mark looking offended again. Toby just looked hurt.

“You didn’t mean that” Toby sneered “You don’t think I’m ugly, do you?”

“No Toby. I was just joking”

“Well jokes are meant to be funny.” He said sulkily.

I rolled my eyes at him “What ever.” And continued to walk.

“Serah” Toby mumbled

I turned around. He was a couple of feet behind me and pointing at a shop window. As I came closer I saw what it was. It was poster that had the capitalized word ‘MISSING’ on it. My eyes trailed down to a huge picture of a girl……………
Abbi.