Status: Incomplete

Hitachiin Triplets: Long Lost Sister

Prologue and Chapter 1: "Hyper Bunny Arrives"

Hikaru & Kaoru Hitachiin have always thought that it was just the two of them as twins, but the truth was... there was a sister who was seperated from them at birth! Shocking as it seems now, the twins themselves will be really surprised after they find out that they were actually born as triplets with a girl who's named Kameko. The day the triplets were born and Kameko disappeared, rumors spread that she was kidnapped and had been taken to France. After the "twins'" first birthday, the search for Kameko was given up and the rumors were true, except they did not know where she was exactly in France. As Hikaru & Kaoru grew up, they've never heard of a triplet sister until their 17th birthday...

________________________________________

"HIKARU! KAORU! Rise and shine now!", the twins' mother yelled while opening their window's curtains. Kaoru and Hikaru just covered their sleepy heads with the blankets, "Mom... five more minutes...", they both said. "But you two need to wake up, because it's your 17th birthday and you have a special guest.", she smiled at them. Then the twins jumped up from their bed and asked, "YOU MEAN HARUHI! YES!", they chuckled and went running into their bathroom to get ready. "Uhhh, no kids! IT'S NOT HARUHI... ugh.", she said in a somewhat miserable way. What's up with those two and Haruhi anyway...? Oh well, at least they'll get to meet her, Mrs.Hitachiin thought to herself.

Then the twins quickly opened the bathroom door and called out, "What did ya say mom!?". "Oh nothing, nevermind, you'll see when you go to the door.", she replied. "Hmm?", they both stared at each other and blinked. After the twins got ready, they went to the front door and opened it. Outside they saw a cute little car parked on the side of the street and they didn't see anyone. The twins turned their heads to look around and decided to go into the back yard to see if anyone was there. As they looked in the back yard they seen a girl, that looked about their age, wearing bunny ears. She looked up from the flowers she was staring at and the twins made a shocked look as she came running towards them. She looked so much like the twins themselves that the twins were a bit terrorfied. Then she shouted, "AHH! YOU MUST BE HIKARU-ONIISAN & KAORU-ONIISAN!!!!", then she jumped on top of them. "KONNICHIWA, I'M HAIPA BUNNY!!! No, wait, I mean... I'M KAMEKO-CHAN!", she squealed with delight and a hyper happy smile. "O-oniisan!?", the twins yell in total shock to each other.

The twins knock her off of them and they start talking to each other, "Ehhh, is this the 'special guest' mom was telling us about..?", Hikaru asked, whispering. "No, or actually I'm not quite sure, and besides this girl must be crazy to say we're her oniisans!", they both nodded at each other. The twins definitely thought she was crazy. "Huh..? What are you guys talking about!?", Kameko pulled an evil glare upon them, Hikaru & Kaoru shivered as they felt something like a cold stare. "TELL ME WHAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT!!", she screamed.

The twins started running into the house, terrorfied of Kameko and she just chased them all the way to their room. "HURRY HIKARU! CLOSE THE DOOR, SHE'S LIKE SOME WILD ANIMAL!!", Kaoru shouted. "HAI!", and Hikaru slammed the door in Kameko's face. "HAH, eat that, wild beast.", he grinned at Kaoru while locking the door. Then all of a sudden... the door lock broke and Kameko slammed in! "HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A WILD BEAST!!!! WHAT KIND OF ONIISANS ARE YOU TWO!!!???", Kameko yelled with anger. Hikaru was so scared he ran into the bathroom and hid in the shower with the door locked. Kaoru freaked out wondering where he should go. She walked towards Kaoru who was standing near the window wondering if he should jump out just to get away from her. He looked down, it was way too high up to jump, so there was no way out. Until, their mother came into the room. "Kameko-chan! Welcome home!", Mrs.Hitachiin said happily with open arms. "NANI!?", Kaoru yelled with a shocked look. What's going on?, Kaoru thought to himself.
♠ ♠ ♠
This story will have its grammar errors and the like, but I've written this a few years ago and have significantly might've improved my grammar. This fanfiction is incomplete and I may continue writing it some other time, etc. I love the Hitachiin twins and the idea of writing a triplets fanfiction was exciting for me at the time I wrote this. <3