Status: Incomplete

Hitachiin Triplets: Long Lost Sister

Chapter 4: "The Beach"

The night before... Kaoru kept on denying his feelings for Kameko. His feelings got "worse" when the triplets' mother said they were going to the beach. When they got there, Kameko went into a change room, and she came out in a BIKINI! Kaoru blushed insanely and couldn't believe how cute she looked. This is probably how their Lord feels when h-he sees Haruhi in his vision, he passed out.

"Nani?", Hikaru looked around for Kaoru, he didn't realize Kaoru was laying on the ground. Then he looked down, "Oh darn... KAORU? WAKE UP!", he shook his brother til he woke up. Kaoru woke up, "Eh? Where's Kameko-chan??", he said in a confused state. Hikaru pointed to the water, "She's over there swimming... hmm she is quite cute in a swimsuit, especially when she's in one of our mother's swimsuits, eh, Kaoru?", he smirked and winked at Kaoru. Somehow he knew Kameko in a bikini was why Kaoru passed out. "Hai...", Kaoru said dreamingly staring at Kameko splashing their mother and jumping out of the water. "KAORU, HIKARU!~ Come and swim with me!". Kameko called out to them cheerfully with a kawaii smile. Kaoru felt a strange heartbeat when she called out to him with his name first.

Hikaru and Kaoru ran towards Kameko and jumped into the blue sea. Splash! Kameko was hit by their big jump-in splash and she just laughed. She began to throw water at them as they started to make waves with their arms. The happy threesome swam and drank smoothies all day. At the end of the day, during the sunset. They felt and remembered the other night. Kameko was surprised that Tamaki and Haruhi weren't there. "Hikaru-kun... where's Haruhi-chan?", she asked sadly. "Ahh, that silly couple's probably in bed right now...", he chuckled evilly. Kameko just twitched at him.

The triplets then started to make a sand castle. 'Kameko-chan... if we were to live in a real castle, I'd make you my princess', Kaoru thought as he envisioned himself talking to Kameko without fear and anybody around. He started to do odd poses in front of Kameko and Hikaru. He was daydreaming and saying "Ka-me..ko, m-m-marry... me?". Hikaru twitched and felt shocked after making the sand castle and hearing what Kaoru said. Hikaru made him snap out of it and said, "Hmm, are you starting to act like Tamaki-sama or is it just me??", he asked suspiciously. "N-no...", Kaoru blushed nervously. Kameko just stared at her two brothers as she put the flag on. Yep, those guys are weird, she thought to herself.

When the sun was gone, they left for home. Their mother already went home a few hours ago, so they had to walk home. As they walked, Kameko held Kaoru's hand. "Kaoru-kun, thanks for carrying me home last night...", she smiled to him. Kaoru blushed insanely again and Hikaru just glared at the two. Once they got home, Kaoru had another sleepless night of pacing back and forth in the washroom denying his feelings for Kameko...
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeeeeah. I figure Kaoru needs some girl. Since this is a fanfiction then I don't care whether Kaoru does get someone for a girlfriend in the on-going manga. I enjoy writing this kind of story and admit I sort of suck at it, but at least I'll do my best (whenever I start writing it again, that is).