Status: Incomplete

Hitachiin Triplets: Long Lost Sister

Chapter 5: "New Student Kameko"

"BROTHERS!!!", Kameko shouted from the hallway. Kaoru and Hikaru were just waking up. "Ugh... what's today?", Kaoru asked. "IT'S MONDAY, ONII-SAN!!!!", she screamed cheerfully.
The Hitachiin twins finally woke up with shock... the weekend was over... and Kameko was going to start school at Ouran Academy. "Momma-chan already registered me on the weekend.", Kameko jumped up and down, dancing around her brothers' bedroom. Hikaru's tired eyes just blinked at his hyper sister. "Ehhh, Hikaru, Kameko is going to be at Ouran, with us!", after Kaoru said that , Hikaru got up and they all started acting crazy with joy.

The triplets were then sent to school, in a limo. The "twins" came out of the limo and as usual: girls screaming at them all because they're from the Host Club. Kameko blinked confusingly at all the girls squealing, "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! The Hitachiin Twins!! AHH KAORU, HIKARU! SHOW US SOME BROTHERLY LOVE, nya!". Kameko frowned, she felt very left out knowing that everybody believed her brothers were just twins. "Ahh, okay!", Kaoru accepted their request, he began to look sad and innocent. "Hikaru, I seem to have forgotten something in the limo...", Kaoru sighed sadly to Hikaru. Then Hikaru leaned towards him, "Don't worry... all you need... is me...", as Hikaru held Kaoru, all the girls started screaming with delight. "KYA! I wish I brought my camera!", one of the girls said.

Kameko just stared at all the squealing girls and she moved towards Kaoru. "... Can I talk to you... for a second?", she grabbed her brother's arm. Kaoru began to blush a little and followed Kameko. "Err... what's with all the screaming girls?", she chuckled a bit. Kaoru looked into her eyes, he somehow sensed that she was feeling left out or down. He began to speak, "... well me and Hikaru were always known as "twins" and Tamaki, the king of the Host Club-".
"Host Club?", Kameko interrupted. "Hmm... you'll find out the whole story when we get there.... let's get out of this little tight corner... feels... strange.", he sweat dropped and blushed a little. "You're right...", Kameko replied. Kaoru then led her into Ouran Academy and took her to the Host Club.

Kaoru opened the door and then suddenly, a strange girl that Kameko had never met before started laughing "OH HOHOHOHO! WELCOME TO THE HOST CLUB!", she yelled into a big megaphone. Kameko and Kaoru's ears felt sore after hearing her talk. "W-who is she...?", Kameko asked curiously. "Oh that's just Renge-chan, she's the 'manager' of the Host Club.", Kaoru explained.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hahahaha. Yeeeah, this is the last quickly-posted chapter I'll post for this story. I haven't written past the last sentence. I may never finish this fanfiction, but there is still the chance of me being inspired (especially if there's ever a 2nd season of Ouran High School Host Club) and writing it again. Hope for the best chance of me writing it if you like this fanfiction, random reader. <3