Status: Active :) Suscribe please.

The Way She Moves

Breakup

*A month later*

"EMMIE!" Lyric yelled before jumping the taller girl. "I MISSED YOU SOOOO MUCH!"

"Hey, Lyric." Emmie laughed before shrugging off our ADHD friend. "I just saw you last night."

"I know, but still." Lyric stated, jumping off of her. "Guess what we get to do...."

"What?" She laughed.

"We're going on Warped Tour!" Lyric stated.

"No way!" Emmie clapped. "That's great! I get to be Merch bitch again, right?!"

"For sure!"

"Wait...Karma...have you even told Jonathan about your band?"

I slowly shook my head.

"Nooooo."

"Gees! You leave when again?"

"In about six months. The District is actually playing again."

"I can't believe it!" Emmie gushed. "But you need to talk to him about that. You two have been together for how long now? A little over a month?"

I nodded.

"Yeah, I planned on telling him today. He said that he had some awesome news anyway."

"See, that way you can tell him!" Lyric encouraged. "It won't be so bad."

"I guess not." I laughed. "Taylor is supposed to be here already, isn't she?"

"Caleb probably is keeping her late again." Emmie rolled her eyes.

"Ever since they started dating..." I lightly joked. "Well, I got to head over to my man's house now." I smiled widely.

"Awe, someone loves their boyfriend!" Lyric cooed.

"Nah... not yet at least. He's so freaking sweet though." I stated. "I don't remember the last time I was this happy."

"Jared and The District...." Lyric stated. "When you ran off, you two just broke up and you quit the band." She pouted.

I tried to smile.

"But I'm back now! You and the guys are moving to Texas, and I have the bestest boyfriend in the world!"

"That's for sure." I heard a male voice.

My smile grew into a full-on grin. I got out of my chair, and turned to see Jonathan. I wrapped my arms around his neck, earning myself a huge hug from him. I pulled back, and pecked his lips lightly.

"Hey there."

"Hey." He chuckled. "Talking about me, I see."

I rolled my eyes.

"Not in a bad way."

"Oh never." he laughed, kissing my lips again. "Ready?"

"Yeah," I nodded, letting go of him and taking his hand in mine. "Bye guys!"

"See ya!"

"No sex!" Lyric yelled, earning glances from others passing by.

I rolled my eyes.

Same old Lyric.

"So...what was it that you wanted to tell me?"

"I'm going away for a few months, Karma."

I was bummed. I really wanted him to go on Warped with me.

"Ooh."

"Yeah. I mean, I know that we just started dating like a month ago, but going away with a girlfriend is just so hard..."

I stopped and I stared at him.

"Are you...dumping me?"

Jonathan looked at me, and hurt showed in his eyes.

"I really don't want too, Karma. I really don't."

"Then why are you?!" I snapped, moving my hand out of his. "I thought that you liked me."

"I do!" He assured me. "I care for you a lot, more than I probably should this early, but this really is the best thing for us to do."

"Are you sure you just don't want to hook up with other girls when you're gone?"

"Come on, Karma... you know that I'm not like that."

"Whatever."

"Please, Karma." He stated. "I really don't want to do it."

"Please answer me to why is it that you are then?!"

He sighed heavily.

"Honestly??? Your friends. Besides Taylor, Emmie and Lyric, they're against us even being together. You may not see it, but Nolie and Gracie have tighter hold on you than you think,"

"Oh and you're worried that they will convince me to cheat on you or some shit like that?!"

"Yes!" He nearly shouted.

"Wow. You're pathetic. I really hope that you like watching me walk away, because that's exactly what you're about to see. Goodbye Jonathan."

"Karma, wait!" He stated as I started walking off.

I got to the table, and grabbed my purse.

"Whoa, Karma... you okay?" Taylor asked.

She and Caleb obviously just arrived with Kyle and Austin.

"Nope."

"Karma!" Jonathan stated. "Come back, please?"

I started walked, and turned around, so that I was walking facing Jonathan and the table. They all were watching me.

"Fuck you." I stated, flipping him off before turning around, and rushing toward my car. I got in, and I calmed myself down just enough to drive home. As soon as I got into my room, I started to sob loudly. I really did care about him, and he only ended up hurting me in the end...just like Jared.

I picked up my guitar and some sheet music before I started writing down every single thought that was running through my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry!!! It had to be done :(

Surprises are in store!! :D

Comment?

- Rae <3