Status: Active :) Suscribe please.

The Way She Moves

CALIFORNIA

*6 months later...Warped time ;) *

"Warped better be fucking amazing, or I will hurt both of you." I threatened Lyric and Emmie.

"It will be!" Lyric encouraged. "I know that you're bummed about Jonathan, but you did get some kick ass songs out of the stupid break-up."

"And some great ones out of the relationship in general." Emmie added.

I nodded.

"I just...I really miss him. We spent a lot of time together. Jonathan was special to me."

"We know, darlin’'." Emmie stated, tossing her arm around me. "Everything will be okay."

"How are you holding up, Em? I mean, I know that you and your new biffle Kyle had been almost as inseparable as Jonathan and I have been."

"We're okay, since we're only friends. No need for a break up."

"Thanks, Em. You make me feel so much better." I sarcastically rolled my eyes. "When do we move out?"

"In a few hours." Lyric replied with a sad smile. "The tour starts in California, so a ton of our fans will be there."

"We're close to headlining?" I asked.

She nodded with a smile.

"Isn't it great?"

I nodded.

"Actually, it is," I agreed. "I still can't believe that you got the event planner to agree."

"Me either." Emmie laughed.

Lyric rolled her eyes, tucking some hair behind her ear.

"Nice to know that my best friends have so much faith in me."

"We do, Ly...." Emmie trailed off, rolling her eyes.

"Whatever." Lyric laughed. "Time to get going!"

I sighed heavily before I triple checked my bags, and locked up my house.

"There goes my home for the next three months."

"Our home will be sharing a bus with five smelly boys."

I groaned.

"We're taking Aiden and Lyle too, right?" I asked.

"Well, Aiden is the guitar tech, and Lyle is our manager."

"You suck."

"But on the plus side, you have me and Emmie there too?" She asked carefully.

"Don't push it."

Lyric made a face.

"Let's roll!"

"Okay." I nodded before handing my bags to the bus driver, and getting into the taxi another with the other two girls.

"The DFW airport, please?" Emmie asked.

The driver nodded before he took off toward the airport.

"I hate plane rides." I mumbled before we got onto the plane. I had planned on listening to only angry songs from Papa Roach the entire time.

*

"CALIFORNIA!" I yelled, running out of the LAX airport. "I missed you sooo much!"

"Someone calm down Karma."

I turned around to see Ethan, Skye, Colton, Lyle, and Aiden standing there. I rushed to the group, and hugged them all tightly.

"I missed you guys!" I squealed.

"Wow, someone sure did get Texas-fied." Skye joked. He was the other guitar player "Cowboy boots?"

"Yes sir." I nodded, doing my best Texas accent. http://www.polyvore.com/karma_cali_outfit/set?id=27143852

"Wow..." Colton shook his head. He was the bass player.

"You're hair's different." Ethan commented. He was another guitar player.

Ethan noticed everything.

"Yeah, it's dark, but has some red in it." I laughed. "Like it?"

"For sure!" Colton joked.

I rolled my eyes.

"Hey guys, guess what?!" Lyric stated.

"What?" We all asked, turning toward her.

"WE'RE GOING ON WARPED!"

"WOO!" The five boys all stated.

"That officially starts tomorrow!" I stated. "We've got a lot to do."

"Ooh please...." Skye rolled his eyes. "We already know the songs that you emailed us."

"But we haven't practiced as a whole in two years." Lyric cut in, actually being serious. "So, we need to get to the hotel near the venue, and get to rehearse. Come on, guys! Time is wasting away!"

At that, they all scattered.

*

"Okay. Remember, you must have your passes with you at all times. We're going to be here all day today, and tomorrow. We've got sound check tomorrow at 10 am, and it's just now seven. The show starts at 12, so we need to be ready. We're getting the merch tents set up, and everything set up backstage. The event planner is really excited to hear you guys. Don't blow it. " Lyle stated, sarcastically winking at us. "Come get your passes."

We all formed an orderly line before receiving our passes.

I jumped up and down from joy before linking arms with Emmie and Lyric.

"Let's go set up Merch first!"

"Okay!" Lyric nodded in agreement.

"The crew already unloaded the boxes, and put up the tent." Emmie informed us. "We just got to set up the tables."

I nodded and together all three of us started toward The Districts tent.

"How many people do you think know who we are?"

"Everyone." Lyric replied in a huh tone.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"Come on, this way!!" Emmie stated, dragging us in the direction of our tent. We started setting up, and I could already tell that this was going to be a long day.

We finished in two hours.

"Are our hard workers ready for some food?" Skye asked, bringing us McDonald’s bags.

"I LOVE YOU!" I yelled, earning weird glances from some of our crew. I grabbed the bag, and sat down in a lawn chair. I started to eat my breakfast like it was the last thing I would ever eat.

"Whoa, girl." Emmie laughed. "Breathe, please?"

"Gr!" I stated before taking a big gulp of McDonalds tea. "I am a happy person right now."

"That's good." Colton laughed, sitting down on my lap.

"Excuse you." I stated. "Do I look like a lawn chair?!"

"Yes!" He nodded.

I rolled my eyes before I pushed him off of my lap. I let my eyes scan all of the tents around us. We were right in-between an All Time Low tent and an Forever The Sickest Kids tent. I've only heard of All Time Low, and that's because we played a show or two with them in 2005 on the East Coast. I highly doubt that they remember us, but then again, Lyric and Jack....

Then something caught my eye, a tall blonde walking with a guy with curly brown hair. I swear my eyes went twice their size. Then I looked at the table closer, seeing a brunette boy with his back toward me. I could see that familiar New Era hat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooohhhh goodness :)

Skye, Colton, Ethan, Aiden and Lyle in characters now :) Go check em outttt.

xoxo Rae