Status: Active :) Suscribe please.

The Way She Moves

I've Got My Boyfriend Back

I rolled my eyes before sticking my phone in my pocket. I skipped out of the backstage area, and I made my way to the merch tent. People were already lined up to buy stuff. I was less than twenty feet away when I looked out of the corner of my eye to see all of Forever The Sickest Kids sitting under their tent that was next to ours, and watching me. I ignored their looks, and some fans spotted me.

"Hey!" I shouted to one that said a simple hey.

"Can you sign this?"

I nodded, signing the back of their phone before I posed with them.

"Hey, Karma! I have your CD! I love it!" A boy stated.

"Awe! Thanks, honey." I smiled.

"Can I have a kiss?"

I laughed.

"Depends..."

"On what?" He laughed.

"How old are you?"

"He's 20."

"Okay." I laughed. "Do you want a picture too?"

"Yeah." He laughed.

"Pucker up, sucker!" I stated dramatically, and I lightly kissed his lips. "MWAH! You've been kissed by Karma. Haha."

He laughed lightly, posed for a picture and handed over our first CD, which was old.

"Can you write that on here."

"I'd love to!" I stated before signing his CD.

That went on for fifteen minutes before I was able to jump across the table. I started to sign stuff back there until Lyric came out.

"Lyric!" A bunch of people stated.

She laughed, enjoying the attention as much as I was.

"I feel unloved, don't you, Skye?" Ethan asked him sarcastically.

"Very much so." He pouted.

"No one loves us, guys." Colton added.

Then the girls grouped around the three other members. I laughed loudly.

"Karma?"

I turned around and came face to face with Jonathan.

"Ooh hi."

"I think that we need to talk."

I turned to look at Emmie.

"If you don't go, I will kick your ass until you can't walk." She threatened, and a few fans and even Kyle laughed.

"Okay." I nodded, turning back toward Jonathan. "Let's go."

"Follow me," He stated, moving back behind the merch tents. "I wrote a song about you too."

I stopped and looked at him right in those gorgeous green eyes.

"Really? What's it called?"

"The Way She Moves. We didn't play it today, but it's finished."

"Sing some to me."

"I don't sing much on it but it goes 'The way she moves away oh. I wanted her to stay awhile. Don't go away oh.'."

"Okay???" I questioned, trying to understand the lyrics.

"I didn't want you to run that day. I wanted to talk it out. You were the first girl I had met that seemed real, and I didn't want to tell you what I did for a living. I mean, could you blame me? What girl wouldn't love to be a mech girl at Warped as long as she got to go, right?"

I shrugged.

"I suppose."

"You suppose?" He chuckled, and grabbed my hand to link our fingers together. "I know that I still feel the same way about you. The question is, do you still feel the same about me?"

I looked into his deep green eyes, and felt a blush creep up on my cheeks. I nodded my head.

"Yeah, I do."

"I can tell," He laughed.

"Stop it." I lightly smacked his arm. "I really missed you, Jonathan."

"I missed you too." Jonathan smiled.

"Stop doing that."

He smiled wider.

"Doing what?"

"UGH!" I groaned. Jonathan laughed, pulling me in and kissing my cheek before letting go of my hand. "What does this mean, Mr. Cook?"

"This means that I get to sweep you off of your feet all over again."

"Oops! Too late. I think that you just did."

Jonathan chuckled, and then he walked back the way we came. I followed behind him, and we went our separate ways.

"What took so long?" Emmie asked me, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Jonathan." I sighed happily, and she smiled.

"That's great!" Emmie nearly shouted.

I laughed, and shook my head.

"Have you talked to your best friend yet?" I joked.

"Taylor?"

"Huh?

"I thought that you were talking about Taylor. She's in FTSK's tent."

I rolled my eyes.

So now they have a nickname? Damn.

"Caleb's fond of her."

"That's not obvious at all." I replied sarcastically. "I'm going to go say hello then," I stated, moving from under the tent, and I stood in front of FTSK's tent. Fans were getting stuff and such, so I jumped over the table, and sat down right on Jonathan's lap.

"Uff!" he stated. "Hey, Karma." he laughed, wrapping his arms around me.

"Hi, hi." I stated. "I came to see the bestie, but she seems to be working."

"That's cause she is." He laughed.

I smiled, and leaned my back against his chest. I toyed with his hands that were around my stomach.

"Hmmm...Did I miss something?" Austin asked.

"Nooooo of course not...." Kyle trailed off. "Austin, what do you think?"

"I think that our favorite couple is back together," Marc stated, laughing.

"Sh!" Jonathan and I both shushed him.

"It isn't like you two are being completely obvious or anything." Kent rolled his eyes.

I laughed, and turned my head to look up at Jonathan.

"The man has a point, ya know."

"I know." Jonathan sighed, but didn't remove his arms.

"Taylor!" I whispered loudly.

The girl turned around, and smiled.

"Hey Karma..and Jonathan. Again?"

Jonathan nodded, and I laughed.

"We were stupid." Jonathan stated with a laugh.

"Very, very stupid." I nodded in agreement. "Let's not do that again, okay? I don't like being away from you. I'm always crabby."

"True that!" Taylor stated, still taking money from fans for stuff.

I rolled my eyes, and rested my head on his chest.

"Guess what..."

"What?" He laughed, resting his head on my shoulder. He was so close to my face.

"You seriously need to shave."

"Awe...don't you like it?"

"It's okay..." I trailed off. "But it's different. And I'm pretty sure that your beard itches."

"Oh...pretty sure?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Jonathan, no!" I stated, but I couldn't move.

"Yes!" He stated, rubbing his chin on my forehead, cheek, and neck.

I cringed.

"Yeah...and scratchy." I mumbled. "Please don't do that again."

"Okay." He laughed,

"Let me go please?"

"Why?"

"I wanna go talk to more people! You can't hog me...plus, I'm pretty sure that line is waiting for you guys."

"Okay." Jonathan stated, kissing my cheek lightly, and letting me go before I stood up, and went to my own merch tent.

"Alexander William Gaskarth!" I shouted.

He turned around, and smiled.

"Karma!" He stated and came up to us. "What's up?"

"Nothing much." I laughed. "You're gotten older since I saw you last time!" I stated. "Awe...wittle Gaskarth is growing up! How old are you now? 16?" I teased.

"Ha ha, you’re fucking funny!" He joked. "But no, I'm 21."

"Awesome!" I yelled. "I'm 23. I'm an old fart."

He rolled his eyes.

"How are you with Jared?"

"Broke up ages ago!" I stated. "What about you and that Katelyn girl, huh?" I wiggled my eyebrows.

"She's my girlfriend now."

"AH! GET OUT OF TOWN!" I yelled. "Seriously?!"

"Yeah." He laughed.

"Well, where is she?"

"She's at home. We live together."

"UBER CUTE!" I yelled. "I wanna meet her one day, okay?"

"Okay." He nodded and laughed before walking back to his tent.

"Someone is in a good mood."

"Hi, Skye," I laughed. "And I am. I've got my boyfriend back."

"The one from Texas?"

I nodded.

"And the lead singer of Forever The Sickest Kids." I stated proudly.

"What a day."

"You can say that again."
♠ ♠ ♠
Aweee :)

Thanks for reading! Comment please?

xoxo Rae