Status: Active :) Suscribe please.

The Way She Moves

Beg

"Now calm down, and tell me what was going on." Jonathan stated, trying to calm me down. We were sitting in the back lounge and he was trying to talk to me.

"Okay well it started when I was begging her to ask Kyle out, because it’s obvious they like each other."

Jonathan nodded in agreement.

"I’ve noticed that too."

"Well, I was begging at her feet when Kyle walked up so I casually asked if he and Emmie wanted to join us on a double date, and he said yes."

"Wait, so we’re going on a double date with Kyle and Emile?" He slowly started to smile.

I nodded my head.

"Yeah, on our next day off…" I trailed off trying to think what day it was.

"Wednesday?"

"Yeah!" I stated. "Anyway, after he walked off, and she told me to run. Emmie usually doesn’t get mad, but it’s really bad when she does…obviously."

"So what happened after that?"

"I ran." I stated, sighing deeply. "I had almost gotten away when she tackled me. At first I was just playing, but then I could tell that she was really angry. So, naturally, I became pissed. Then our wrestling got out of hand, and we were on the verge of hurting each other."

Jonathan had been rubbing soft circles into my back the entire time.

"I get where Emmie is coming from."

"What?!" I snapped. "Jonathan, you can’t be serious."

"I am." He lightly laughed. "You can’t meddle and push her into something that she isn’t ready for. She probably wasn’t ready to tell Kyle about her feelings."

"It’s not that she isn’t ready, it’s that she’s afraid of rejection."

"Aren’t we all?" He asked, laughing now.

"No." I lied.

"You aren’t afraid of rejection from someone you like,"

"More like I’m afraid of losing someone close to me." I explained. "Like, when I lost you for example…"

"That was my fault, Karma. You know that."

"I know…and I didn’t mean to make Emmie upset." I replied with a heavy sigh.

"But you did, and now you have to fix it?"

"Do I haveeee too?" I whined.

"Karma, do it." He sighed heavily, and hugged me. "Come on, little lady. I’ll go with you,"

"Thanks." I mumbled and slowly started to stand up. "Man, my back and side hurts. Emmie sure can tackle."

Jonathan laced our hands together as we walked out of the tour bus and back into the sun. People were still gathered where the wrestling match had gone down.

"Dude, are you okay?" Austin asked me.

"I’m fine, but I am a little bruised and beat up," I admitted. "I am actually going to look for Lyric right now."

"She went to help Kyle calm Emmie down."

That made perfect sense. I hate admitting when I was wrong, but it literally takes Emmie forever to calm down after she’s pissed. Normally she gets so mad that she yells and punches stuff, then she cries, and then she gets mad again before she can finally calm down.

"Do you think that it worked?" I asked him.

"Lyric said that Emmie just got done crying, and was back to hurting people." Austin replied with a shrug.

"Perfect." I stated. It would be the right time for me to go in and say I’m sorry. I walked backstage, dragging Jonathan with me the entire way there.

"You are going to apologize aren’t you?"

"Ugh." I groaned. "Do I want to? No. Do I have to? Yes."

"That’s my girl." He laughed right before we got to the area where Lyric, Kyle, and Emmie where. Lyric was sitting on one side of Emmie, and Kyle was on the other with his arm wrapped around her shoulders.

"Emmie, can we talk?"

"That depends."

"What does it depend on?"

"It depends on whether or not you came to say you’re sorry."

I took in a deep breath and got on my knees at her feet.

"Emily Tyler Day, I am truly sorry for what I have done." I started. "It was wrong, and impulsive, and I won’t do it again. I will listen to you next time, even if I do think that you are wrong."

Emmie slowly started to smile.

"Its okay, Karma. Everything just got out of hand. I got out of hand. Can you please forgive me for attacking you?"

"As long as you don’t hurt me again, we’ll be fine." I laughed, standing up from my spot. "Are we friends again?"

Emmie rolled her eyes.

"Always are!"

"Great!" I stated, laughing.

I actually did feel better knowing that Emmie wasn’t mad anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter!!! Please comment? :)

xoxo Rae