Status: Active :) Suscribe please.

The Way She Moves

Don't Meddle

"Good luck!" I shouted to Jonathan as he started to run out on stage. He turned around, and waved and winked playfully before he was in front of the crowd. http://www.polyvore.com/jonathan_warped_one/set?id=27252681

"Someone loves Mr. Cook." Emmie playfully sang as she slung her arm over my shoulders.

"I don’t love him…" I blushed. "I just care for him a lot. There’s a difference."

"Mmhmm." She hummed.

"Don’t you have something else better to do?" I joked.

"Like what?"

"Oh, I don’t know…your job?"

"Selling merch? Nah." She giggled. "Besides, Skye is taking care of it."

"Of course Skye is." I rolled my eyes playfully. "You going with us still tomorrow?"

Emmie sighed heavily.

"Yes. Even if it pissed me off that you asked Kyle and me to double, I am going. Kyle would kill me if I didn’t show."

"Probably right." I laughed. "You see…my evil plan worked out perfectly."

"Sure it did." Emmie giggled. "Now stop distracting me. I’m trying to watch a certain blonde drummer’s band."

"I’m sure that you are." I giggled in response.

When their set was over, all of the boys ran off stage.

"Hey, darlin’." Jonathan stated before he wrapped me up in his arms.

I squealed.

"You’re gross! Go take a shower."

"That one hurt." He joked, placing his hands over his heart. "But you are correct. I smell."

I nodded my head.

"True that."

"You aren’t supposed to agree with me." He whined.

"Whatever you say." I stated with a laugh. I lightly pressed my lips to his. "Now go shower. I have to get ready for the show. Come on, Em."

"Over there." Jonathan pointed to my right where her and Kyle were talking excitedly to one another. "If he doesn’t stop mopping around just because she hasn’t exactly showed interest in him…I’m going to shoot him."

"You would never." I rolled my eyes. "You love Kyle too much. You two are way too close for you to kill him,"

Jonathan laughed, and nodded in agreement. He went for another hug, but I back away, and pointed toward backstage where they had a shower.

"Fine. I’m going."

"Good." I stated before I turned around, and walked out of the backstage area. I got stopped a few times, and happily signed and posed for pictures before continuing to the bus. I found the outfit that I had pre-picked out, and I put it on. I went to the bathroom, and I decided to straighten my hair while I got the chance. I didn’t bother with my makeup, and I hung my pass on my shorts.http://www.polyvore.com/karma_stage/set?id=27301015 I walked out of the tour bus, and back to the merch tent where the guys were all chilling at. I sat down randomly on Ethan’s lap when he wasn’t paying attention.

"You’ve got to stop doing that." He lightly joked.

"Nah." I laughed. "Why are you two lazy asses sitting down, and Skye is actually doing double duty of signing and selling merch?" I questioned.

They both only shrugged.

"Where’s Lyle when we actually need him?" I joked. "Emmie’s all huggy with Kyle right now…so she won’t be back for a few more minutes."

"And what were you doing?" Colton asked.

"Changing my clothes! I have to look good, ya know."

"Sure..whatever, Karma."

I smacked the back of Ethan’s head before I stood up.

"Super Karma to the rescue!" I stated as I stood beside Skye. "What can I help you with, dear?"

"Um…everything?" He chuckled.

"Sure thing, doll." I replied and I started to sell merch.

Seconds later, Jonathan and the guys came out from backstage. He was slightly matching my outfit. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=27301138

"Hey, darlin'." Jonathan stated, kissing my lips lightly.

"Hey!" I stated excitely. "Do you have that beanie that matches the shirt I'm wearing?"

"Right here." He replied, pulling the beanie out of his back pocket.

"YAY!" I stated before I tucked the blue material over my dark hair.

"You love beanie's, don't you?"

"Very much so!" I giggled before signing some more shirts and stuff. "Thank you so much!" I told a random fan.

"Thank me?!" She stated. "Thank you sooo much!"

"You're welcome!" I giggled. "We go on in like an hour or two."

"I can't wait!" She replied.

This went on for a little while longer before Kylehttp://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=27301180 , Emmiehttp://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=27301060 , Lyric http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=27301097 , and Austinhttp://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=27360937 all came out from where they were backstage. I looked at the four of them, filling a silly smile appear on my face.

"Karma...no." Jonathan stated from beside me. "No, no, no, no!"

"What?" I smiled innoscently.

"Don't get into this again, please?" He begged. "You saw what happened with Emmie earlier. The last thing that you need is Lyric up your butt too. She is not Emmie. She will be worse."

I groaned loudly before rolling my eyes.

"Fine. I won't..."

"Karma...I'm serious, baby." He replied before he kissed my cheek lightly. "You have to go to stage soon. Don't do anything! I have to sign."

I nodded my head, and then Jonathan went back to his own tent.

"Emmie!"

"Karma!" She giggled and said goodbye to Kyle before coming behind the table.

"Dammit, woman! I don't pay you to hang out with Burns. I pay you to fucking work!" I joked.

"You don't fucking pay me!" She laughed. "Lyle does!"

"Noooo, I pay Lyle too!" I corrected her.

Emmie rolled her eyes.

"Move your ass, Kay. I've gotta work."

"Now you work..." I mumbled before going around the table and into the crowd to sign stuff.
♠ ♠ ♠
Have I mentioned how much I love Jonathan Cook? Sigh. :)

xoxo Rae