Status: Active :) Suscribe please.

The Way She Moves

Double Date

"Jonathan!" I squeaked and jumped at my boyfriend before tackling him to the ground. "Hey."

"Karma...are you okay?" He chuckled. http://www.polyvore.com/jonathan_double_date/set?id=27368070

"YEAH!" I yelled. "Just hyper." I replied, sitting down on his stomach.

"You should probably get up."

"No." I stated with a slight smirk. "I'm staying right here."

"But why?"

"Cause I want too!"

"Did Kyle put you up to this?" He raised his brown eyebrow at me.

"Mayyyybe." I giggled. "Okay, so he paid me $50 to distract you for ten minutes."

"Why?"

"Something to do with your shoes?"

"My shoes?!" Jonathan snapped, lifting up slightly, but I pushed his shoulders back down on the pavement.

"Now, now..." I laughed again. "Be a good Cookie, and stay put."

"Ugh!" He groaned.

"Ooh please. You love it." I smirked.

"Not the point." He rolled his eyes.

"So?"

"Karmaaaaaaa...please get off of me, baby?"

"No. I want my fifty bucks!"

"Oh well!"

"Karma...you can get off now." Kyle stated, dancing out of his bus, and shutting the door behind him. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=27368179

"YAY!" I yelled before I bounced toward the tall blond. "My money, good sir."

"Here," Kyle chuckled, handing me over the bill.

"Thanks bunches! Lemme change, and go get Em. Then we can go on the double date," I replied. I turned and got onto our bus before they could protest. "Emily!!!!!"

"Karma!!!!"

"Lyric!!!" Skye yelled.

"Skye!!!" She mocked. "Wait, why are we doing this again?"

I rolled my eyes, and ignored them.

"Em! Double date time, and I gotta get ready!"

"Damn!" She yelled before she appeared. "I'm ready. Your turn."

"Goodie!" I stated before I went to my bunk. I got my clothes and went to change. "Now I'm ready." http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=27364303

"Time to go." Emmie laughed.http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=27363829 "We'll be back later."

"Bye!" Skye and Lyric called at the same time before we walked off of the bus.

"You ladies look lovely." Jonathan stated, reaching his hand out to me. I quickly took it before the four or us walked to the taxi that he called for us earlier.

"It's so pretty here." Emmie giggled nervously. We were still in California.

"It is," Kyle agreed, letting his arm drape across his best friend's shoulders.

By best friend, I clearly meant Emmie.

"So...where are we going?"

"I thought that we could go for dinner and a movie," Jonathan explained. "We're treating you guys."

"No, no, no." Emmie started to protect but I cupped my hand over her mouth.

"Shut it, missy. No complaining."

Emmie rolled her eyes before I removed my hand.

"What do you guys want to go see?"

"How about we just do a movie on the bus?" I suggested. "I mean, why go to the movies after eating?"

"That makes sense." Emmie laughed while the driver took us to the nearest Olive Garden.

"Thanks." Jonathan stated, paying the taxi driver before he left us. "Come on, people." He laughed before pulling us along.

*

"You're too sweet." I laughed at Jonathan while I held his hand tightly.

"Anything for my lady."

"Oh whatever!" I stated, laughing louder than needed.

"I'm having a great time," Emmie stated.

"Me too," Kyle added, looking her with with a twinkle in his eyes.

"The food is amazing." Jonathan added.

"You sure do know the way to my heart is through my stomach."

"You know it." Jonathan winked playfully at me, earning himself a passionate kiss from me. "You're amazing."

"OH MY GOSH!" Kyle stated, slightly annoyed. "Can you guys just stop being so fucking cute for ten seconds?!"

I giggled and felt my cheek burn.

"Sorry, Kyle." I replied with a laugh of my own. "So... how are you guys loving tour?"

"It's a ton of fun." Kyle replied. "I love going on the road. Don't get me wrong, I love home, but I love touring more."

"I've really missed it." I nodded in agreement. "I believe two years was enough time for me."

"You guys have seemed to have a pretty big following." Jonathan noted. "What made you want to quit?"

I saw Emmie give me a look at me from the corner of her eye.

"Not sure." I replied nonchantely. "It must have been the stress, I guess."

"At least you're back." Emmie smiled at me from across the table.

"Yeah." I laughed. "...and I think that I'm here to stay this time."

Emmie laughed and then was pulled into conversation by Kyle.

I giggled and turned my head to my boyfriend.

"Can we talk about it later?" Jonathan asked cautiously.

At first, I wanted to deny him the offer, but I decided not too.

"Uh...sure." I nodded my head. "We can talk about it tomorrow after the show."

"Why not tonight?"

I gave him a look.

"Don't push, Jonathan." I warned. "I'll tell you when I'm ready, okay?"

He sighed heavily.

"Fine."

"Okay."

For then on, dinner was awkward.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooo thanks for reading!

Comment? :)

xoxo Rae