Status: Active :) Suscribe please.

The Way She Moves

Sleep Over On The Bus

"Now can we talk?" Jonathan asked me seconds after Emmie and Kyle disappeared.

"Um...yeah." I nodded. "What do you want to know?"

"Jared..."

"He's an old boyfriend." I replied.

"I figured that much." He replied and I gripped his hand tighter in mine.

"I was with Jared from the time that I was a Junoir in high school until my Senior year in college."

"Long time." Jonathan mumbled.

I nodded in agreement.

"I thought that I love him, and in a way, I really did." I admitted. "I gave everything I had to him, Jonathan, and he changed his mind."

I felt my heart breaking every second that I dove deeper into the story.

"What...happened?"

"He was cheating the entire time with a girl that I shared a house with. It was Lyric, Emmie, myself, and this girl. Her name was Brittany."

He scoffed.

"It's always the Brittany's."

I giggled lightly.

"But they had been sneaking behind my back since before Jared and I were even together, but they didn't stop when we started dating."

"I'm sorry..." He whispered, taking his hand out of mine, and wrapping his arm around my shoulders tightly.

"It's fine now." I replied. "But that's a reason why I had to leave California. The band was just taking off, but I was falling apart. I didn't know how else to react, Jonathan. I was hurting so badly. Then he followed me to Texas, and tried to make up with me there."

"Oh..."

"And then when I refused he asked Brittany to marry him. That fucking pig." I scoffed. "I'm more hurt than I am upset. Does that make sense? Like, I would never in a million years take him back, and I definitely do not love him...but it hurts knowing that I gave my all to him. He didn't care about me, and that's what hurts the most."

Now Jonathan was rubbing my waist lightly as we walked aimlessly around the Warped parking lot.

"I would never do that to you."

I was a little taken back by his confession, but I loved it nonetheless. "I know. Why else do you think that I would keep you around?" I joked.

"You love me." He joked before placing a small kiss on my temple. "I should get you back to your bus now."

"Okay, deal." I agreed with a small laugh.

Jonathan led the way back to my tour bus, but stopped at the door.

"I had a great night tonight." He laughed lightly before he kissed my lips lightly. "Call me or text me later."

"Will you walk me in?" I questioned, feeling like a little girl again.

"I'd love to," Jonathan replied before I punched in the code. I opened the door, and we both walked into an empty bus. "I'll see you tomorrow." He stated, kissing me one more time before he started to leave.

"Jonathan...wait," I called and sighed heavily. He turned back around, and I pouted. "Will you stay with me tonight?"

"Like...in your bunk?"

I nodded my head, and advoided his gorgeous eyes.

"Yeah...." I looked down at my feet, and I crossed my arms. I noticed that my feet were slightly turned inward.

I only do that when I'm nervous.

"Which one is yours?" He asked.

My eyes lifted to see his smiling face, and I felt that familiar tug at my own.

"Follow me." I replied. I pointed the the middle bunk in the middle row, and he smiled. "I'm going to go change okay?"

Jonathan nodded before I walked off toward the bathroom. I took off all of my makeup. I put my hair up in a low, messy pony tail that showed my black gauges off. I walked out of the bathroom, and back toward my bunk. Jonathan was already down to his boxers and had his stuff pushed to the side. I smiled and blushed before crawling into my bunk. I noticed that we stayed as far away from each other as possible before I started laughing.

"What's funny?"

"We're acting like it would kill us if we were to touch."

Jonathan rolled his eyes before he patted the spot next to him.

"Scoot over then."

I happily agreed, and cuddled into his warm side.

"You're really warm."

"Thanks?"

"You're welcome." I giggled before I closed the curtian. I strained my neck to kissed his jaw, neck, and then shoulder bone lightly. "Goodnight Jonathan."

"Goodnight, Karma."

I could heard the smile in his voice.

 

*

 

"Bow chicha wow woww!!"

I groaned loudly, and hid my face deeper into Jonathan's chest and away from the light now flowing into the bunk.

"Five more minutes."

"No!!" Lyric yelled. "Guys!!! Karma go laid!"

"Did not!" I yelled back, but not moving from my place next to Jonathan.

I felt his chest rumble under me.

"Come on, sleepy head. Wake up,"

"No!"

"Karma...wake up, baby."

"I don't wanna!" I whine more.

"Yes," He laughed again. "I have to get up and get back to my bus. Then I can take you out to Starbucks. How does that sound?"

"Great." I mumbled before I pulled myself away from him. "Let me go get ready." I kissed his lips before getting out of my bunk, and grabbing some clothes. I quickly got changed, and then I walked off of the bus, ready to meet Jonathan.
♠ ♠ ♠
Newwww chapter!

Comment please? :)

xoxo Rae