Status: Active :) Suscribe please.

The Way She Moves

Hungover

"Headache." I groaned, sitting up in Taylor's bed.
I looked to both sides to see Taylor and Emmie laying there.
Those two are so freaking dead to me.
"You are so not the only one." Taylor groaned, sitting up also.
I lightly smiled at her. Taylor wasn't so bad once you actually get her alone. She had killer taste in music, and she was a lot of fun. It's only when you put her with Nolie and Gracie that you get a terrible Taylor.
"Me too." Emmie stated as she slipped out of Taylor's King size bed. "The last thing I remember is getting that cute DJ's number."
I laughed.
"I remember a really cute boy walking Karma out of the club."
"I do to." Emmie agreed. "What was his name? Jack? Jimmie? Jamie?"
I giggled again.
"It was Jonathan, Em."
"Oh...I knew that." She joked. "Anyone else need some Advil?"
"We definitely do." Taylor replied for us.
"What time is it, Taylor?" I asked.
She picked up her tiny wrist, and stared at a diamond watch.
"A little after noon...why?"
"Crap!" I stated, shooting up the bed, and ignoring my rushing head. I ran toward her closet, quickly grabbing out a pair of skinny jeans, converse, and a cute top. I got dressed faster than humanly possible, and I ran toward the bathroom. I started to brush my teeth and flat iron my naturally wavy hair.
"What was that about?"
"I don't know." Taylor laughed. "She asked the time, and proceeded to run like The Flash around my room."
"Where is she now?"
"Bathroom." Taylor replied.
Seconds later, Emmie was walking into the bathroom.
"What's going on here?" She laughed.
I dropped my hand from my tooth brush, and slid the flat iron out of my hair.
"Getting ready." I replied the best I could.
"For?"
I ignored her, and I finished my teeth. I continued to work on my hair.
"I'm meeting Jonathan for lunch." I replied. "I'm supposed to meet him at one."
"You better hurry." She giggled. "It's nearly 12:30 as it is."
My eyes went wide before I quickly finished my hair. I started on my make-up. I decided light eye liner would be okay for today, since I don't have much time at all to get ready and get to the venue I was at yesterday.
"Do you want to come?" I questioned. "I swear he said something about bringing some friends?"
"Sure." She shrugged.
"Go get ready!" I giggled. "And get Taylor to get ready too. We all should go."
"Mmkay." She nodded before putting some water and Advil on the counter for me. Emmie left the bathroom, and I heard her talking to Taylor. I finished and picked up my purse. I walked out into her bed room, and they both were already ready.
"Why doesn't it take you guys forever to get ready?" I whined.
"We're awesome." Taylor joked.
I rolled my eyes and motioned for them to follow me. I found my car parked safely outside of her house. I got in, and unlocked the doors for the two girls to get in. I took off like one of those drivers from The Fast And Furious. I drove as quickly as possible to the venue to see three guys standing outside looking every which way. One ginger, one blonde, and another brunette. I smiled widely, and parked my car in a parking spot before I turned off my car.
"Calm down." I instructed myself.
"You okay?" Taylor giggled.
I nodded, although my stomach was yelling otherwise.
"Yeah. I'm great." I replied, unbuckling my seatbelt, and dashing like a mad woman out of my car. The other two followed, giggling at my stupid, girly, actions. Taylor and Emmie met me at the front of my car as I composed myself. I definitely needed to chill out. I mean, it's only lunch, right? Plus four other people are with us. It's not like it's a date...
"Karma, hey..." Jonathan smiled at me, and opened his arms.
My stomach turned flips.
"Hi." I laughed, easily walking into his arms. I took in his sent, making the butterflies worse. "Sorry about last night. I was in need of some fun."
He laughed.
Sigh. What a beautiful sound.
"It's okay. At least y'all got home safe, right?"
I nodded. His accent was so adorable!
"This is my friend Taylor, and you've already met Emmie."
"Hi." They greeted at the same time.
"I'm Kyle." The tall blonde smiled.
I noticed that he was the same DJ from last night.
"Hey, Kyle." I replied, earning myself another bear hug.
Caleb opened up his arms, and I laughed, setting into the tall ginger's embrace.
They all gave great hugs.
"So where are we going?" I questioned Jonathan.
"I was thinking Rosa's, and then bowling?"
"Bowling? I haven't done that in ages!" I exclaimed happily.
"Great." Jonathan laughed, tucking his arm over my shoulders and leading us toward a parked, pickup truck. I laughed and shook my head. "What?" He questioned, placing a cute smile on his face.
"Nothing." I giggled in response.
We all got settled in Jonathan's truck. I sat in the middle seat, and Taylor sat in the passenger seat. That left Caleb, Emmie, and Kyle in the back. Jonathan turned on the radio and we listened to country music the entire way there.
I'm dealing with a real country boy here.
Help me, Lord? I'm going to need it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I loveeeee this to pieces :)

Comments? Suscribe if you wish.... :)

- Rae <3