Status: Active :) Suscribe please.

The Way She Moves

Tigers

"Let me explain," He laughed when he saw my disappointment. "I feel so much more than butterflies when I'm around you, Karma. You make me breatheless every time I see you. I know what butterflies feel like, and this is ten times stronger than that. I really think I'm falling in love."

I bit my lip as my cheeks turned beat red.

"Karma, baby...please say something?"

"I...uh... love tigers." I blurted out. "Yeah, strips and shit like that." Jonathan furrowed his brows, and stared at me like I was crazy. "So um...bye." I got up from the couch, and dashed toward the door.

Being the gentleman Jonathan was, he didn't run after so that I was even more embarrassed.

"Whoa! Karma's a fucking tomato." Emmie pointed out as she walked with Lyric. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=27673666

"Dang! It's almost as bad as it was when I caught you with sex hair and sneaking off of FTSK's bus." Lyric stated. http://www.polyvore.com/lyric_outfit/set?id=27673997

"Jonathan...butterflies...me....love...tigers." I couldn't form a proper sentence, due to the swarming thoughts in my brain.

"Okay???" Emmie stated. "Karma...are you okay?"

"No," I shook my head before pushing in-between them and headed toward the bus.

"Karma...what in the hell?" were Skye's first words upon my enterance.

I felt like my lungs were going to cave in.

"I....uh..." I stated, but my breathing started to come in short, rapid breath's.

"Shit, Skye!" Colton yelled. "I think she's having an panic attack."

"Dude! Do something!" Ethan added.

Skye looked around the bus quickly.

"Get Emmie or Lyric! They'll know what to do."

"Where are they anyway?!"

By this time, I had found my way to the floor and my head against the mini-fridge. I was searching for anything to grab on to, but I only found Skye's dirty boxers. I resorted to gripping my knees tightly to my chest, and I was shaking.

"Help her!" Colton yelled. "She's shaking! What the fuck?!"

"Karma, calm down!" Skye stated, getting eye level with me. I couldn't even focus my eyes on him, and I felt my breathing speed up, if that was even possible. Skye craddled my head in his hands. "Karma, please!" He begged.

"Where is she?!" Lyric yelled as she Emmie and Jonathan all came onto the bus.

"The mini fridge." Ethan replied quickly after the questioned as asked.

"Holy shit." Emmie mutterd. "Shit, shit, shit! She's having another panic attack," She stated to freak out.

Emmie never did deal with my panic attack's very well.

"Karma... breathe." Lyric stated, trying to calm me down but nothing worked. "Someone get her a fucking paper bag."

"Let me try." Jonathan stated before he sat down next to me, and wrapped me up in his arms. "Sh...Karma. It's okay. Calm down..."

I stopped griping my sore knee's, and tugged onto his shirt tightly. Jonathan rubbed circle's into my back to help.

"Is it working?" Skye asked.

"I don't know yet, dip stick." Emmie replied, rolling her eyes.

My trembling body slowly started to stop shaking, and my breathing wasn't as fast. It was still really fast, and my heart was beating quickly, but it wasn't as bad as it used to be.

"Please calm down. I'm here, Karma. I'm right here." He whispered, tracing the outline of my face with his thumbs softly. "Sh...you've got this."

I took a deep, staggering breath before I started to breathe slightly normal.

"Thanks." I squeaked out, but I was left breathless."

"For fuck's sake, what happened?" Colton questioned.

"I-I...dunno." I stuttered. "I guess it's because of the heat...and pressure. The pressure to put on a great show everyday." I swiftly lied.

The real reason I was having a panic attack had their arms around around me, and calming me down.

 

*

 

"You care to tell us what in the world happened back there?" Lyric asked carefully. "That was one hell of a panic attack."

Emmie nodded in agreement.

"I've never seen you have one that big before."

"Sorry, guys." I mumbled before gulping a big drink of water. "Jonathan was why."

"How?" Emmie asked as she wrapped an arm around my shoulder while Lyric leand into my side in the back lounge.

"He said....he's falling in love with me."

"What's so bad about that?" Emmie lightly laughed, and I gave her a dry look. "Just because Jared treated you badly doesn't mean that Jonathan will."

"Yeah, Kay. Jonathan's a total sweetie. He's nearly perfect for you."

"That's what scares me." I mumbled, and closed my eyes. "It scares me to fall in love. What if he just decides that he wants someone better than me?"

"That's not possible." Lyric laughed.

"But he's already left me once." I pointed out. "You guys should have seen my panic attacks then...."

"When did you have those?" Emmie asked.

"When I was alone, and forced to think about what I did to fuck up so badly."

"Karma...that was a whole stupid misunderstanding. Jonathan really likes you, and...it's okay to admit that you might, possibly be falling head-over-heels in love with him."

"But...I'm not."

"Yes, you are."
♠ ♠ ♠
newwww chapter :))

Comment lovelies!

xoxo Rae