Status: Active :) Suscribe please.

The Way She Moves

Necklaces

"Karma, can you sign my shirt?" A girl around seventeen asked me.

"Sure doll!" I replied, and grabbed a silver sharpie from my jeans pocket.

"I love your bracelet's and necklaces,"

"Thanks!" I giggled and nearly shouted.

"What's the J for?" She asked.

I felt my heartstrings pull, and I wanted to cry.

"My...uh...boyfriend." I replied. "His name starts with a J."

"Oooh." She giggled. "Thanks for signing! Can I get a quick picture?"

"Yeah." I nodded, but not as excitedly as I normally would have.

I've been skillfully avoiding Jonathan since my panic attack two days ago.

The young fan walked away, and I sighed deeply. It's not that I like avoiding Jonathan. In fact, I hate that I'm avoiding him. What Jonathan said scared the ever-living fuck out of me. I don't want him to fall in love with me, because it would just make it that much harder to say goodbye. I don't believe that I could ever trust a guy again after what Jared did to me. It's not that I don't believe in love, I do. It's that I want to avoid getting hurt again.

"Karma?"

"AH!" I yelled and turned around to see Emmie and Kyle standing there. "You guys scared the fuck out of me!"

"It's just us," Kyle chuckled.

Their intertwined hands did not escape my eye sight.

"Yeah, we're not Jonathan." Emmie joked.

I glared at the brunette.

"Obviously."

"Yeah, why are you avoiding him anyway?" Kyle asked curiously.

"I'm not avoiding Jonathan..."

"And I'm the Queen of Egypt."

"Well it's nice to meet you Cleopatra."

Emmie crossed her skinny arms over her chest.

"Stop being like that."

"I'm NOT avoiding Jonathan. I've just been really busy writing new songs, and trying to be everywhere at once. What more do you want from me?"

Kyle raised his eyebrow at me.

"Karma...that's the biggest bunch of bull sh-,"

"I have to go! Lyle text me!" I stated before taking off toward the bus.

I heard Kyle sigh heavily, and Emmie started to ramble.

I made it to the bus, and I was not alone. Sitting in the back lounge was Austin and Lyric watching a movie.

"Hey guys!" I yelled, sitting on both of their laps. "How it goes?"

"Um...good?" Austin replied with a soft chuckle. "We're thinking about going out to Pizza Hut later tonight. You down?"

"Um...sure?"

"Yeah, well we wanted you and Jonathan to join us so it would be a double date..." Lyric trailed off.

I pulled back and eyed both of them.

"How long?" Lyric blushed, and muttered something. "What was that, Ly?"

"Just a day or two! Jees!"

"Well we've only been on tour for a week."

"When were you planning to tell me?" I asked, feigning hurt.

"Later tonight," Austin chuckled.

"First Burns and Emmie and now you two." I crossed my arms over my chest, and pouted. "Why don't you guys ever tell me anything?"

"Because you can't keep anything to yourself." Lyric replied, rolling her eyes.

"Bitch!" I stated.

"On a serious note...why are you avoiding a certian lead singer?"

"I'm not avoiding him!" I nearly shouted before I jumped off of their laps. "I was supposed to be meeting Lyle anyway." I stated.

"Ooh no you don't." Lyric stated, before I felt her hands on my arms. "Austin, get her feet."

"Okay!" He stated excitedly before he got up, and picked my boot clad feet off of the ground.

"Where are we going?!" I yelled. "Put me the fuck down!"

"Nope." Lyric giggled before they started to move together, taking me off of the bus.

"What the hell?" Emmie giggled once she saw us.

"That's one way to get her to do what you want." Kyle added. "BRB!"

"Guys! Seriously!" I yelled. "Put me down, dammit!" I yelled.

"Kay." Lyric.

"Ly!" I yelled before I hit the ground. "Dammit! That freaking hurt!"

"I'm back!" Kyle yelled, but appeared with a less-than-thrilled Jonathan. "Now, talk."

I stood up, and dusted off my jeans and tights.

"Bus?"

Jonathan nodded and we walked back onto our tour bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
They're going to talk! :D

xoxo Rae