Status: Active :) Suscribe please.

The Way She Moves

Mood Killer

I shut the bus door behind us, and Jonathan sat down on the couch. I turned around toward the awkward looking man sitting down looking straight at me.

"Can we talk about what's bothering you now?" He asked, crossing his arms tightly over his chest. "I don't like being avoided, Karma."

I sighed heavily, and slowly let down my walls.

"What you said freaked me out."

"That I'm falling for you? Why is that such a crime?" He snapped.

"I don't like falling for people, Jonathan. If you haven't noticed, I'm not the best person for relationships."

"Just because that Jared guy screwed you over doesn't mean that every guy will!"

"It wasn't only him!" I yelled, but my mouth snapped shut quickly.

I had already said way too much.

"W....what do you mean?" Jonathan asked slowly. "There were other guys?"

"I'm sorry." I whispered, avoiding his eyes. I took a seat slowly down beside of him. "I'm not going to lie to you, Jonathan. I went a little wild after my break up from Jared. That's one of the many reasons why I left my band."

"How many did you sleep with?" He asked me.

I was taken back a little bit.

"What do you think I am? A whore?!" I asked. "Jared is the only person I've ever been romantic with in my entire life, and I realized that it was a huge mistake. Hours after it had happened, Jared dumped me and told me about him and Brittany." I explained. "Do you not understand how bad I felt?"

"It's just... why in the hell are you avoiding me? It doesn't make sense."

"I freaked out, okay?" I stated, finally looking at him. "I just... I don't know how to feel, Jonathan. Tell me what you want me to do. What am I supposed to do?!"

"Listen to your heart." He whispered softly pushing my hair behind my ear. "I can't tell you what to do. You have to answer that question for yourself, and you're the only one able to."

"Ugh!" I groaned, and leaned into his side. "You're too fucking perfect."

"I'm far from perfect."

"No...I'm pretty sure that you're a Saint."

"No, I'm not." He sighed heavily, and pulled my body closer to his. "Karma..."

"Yeah?" I mumbled, my lips brushed his neck as I spoke.

I felt Jonathan shiver from my touch before he spoke again.

"Please, please, please don't do that again? You really scared me, and I don't want to feel like that again. Ever."

"I worried you that bad?" I asked, closing my eyes, and wrapped both of my arms around his torso. His arms tighened around my body. I just enjoyed what we were having when it was still quiet.

"Yeah." He nodded and I felt his stubble brush against my cheek.

I lifted my head to kiss his jaw line.

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine." He chuckled.

"I shouldn't have reacted that way. You deserve someone so much better than me." I sighed heavily.

"Nonsense." Jonathan replied before moving his head to look down at me. Our eyes studdied each other intently in the empty tour bus. He started to slowly smile, and my stomach started to go crazy. I felt my cheeks heat up, and I smiled back. Jonathan's cheeks went pink to. Seconds later, I kissed him lightly on the lips before pulling back. Jonathan's was quickly at the back of my neck, bringing our lips back together in a longer, more heated kiss. As soon as my back hit the couch with Jonathan hovering over me, our lips moving together like a hurricane, the bus door opened.

"OH FUCK! COVER MY DAMN EYES!"

Our lips slowed down, and Jonathan slowly climbed off of me. He offered his hand, which I took gratefuly, and he pulled me back to a sitting position. I looked over to see the who had walked onto the bus.

"Jack, you fucker!" I yelled at the skunk-haired guitarist. "What do you want?!"

"I was told to come in here!" He defended himself. "I'm helping Skye with his guitar. It like broke or something."

"Skye." I growled. "Come on, Jon."

He protested at the nick-name I gave him, but he followed me off of the bus anyway. Before I stepped onto the pavement, his hand was already clasping my hand.

"Awe...look who finally got over herself long enough to explain." Lyric lightly joked. "I swear, you're so freaking selfish."

"Am not!" I gasped. "You're pushy!"

"So!" She stuck out her tongue at me.

Damn bitch.

Just kidding...kind of! I love Lyric to death, and we joke like this.

This is how we do.

"Well...I for one am glad that this is over with," Kyle announced. "I'm going to go grab Taylor and Caleb, and then we can leave."

"Leave? Where in the hell are we going?"

"To Pizza Hut!" Austin shouted happily.

I rolled my eyes.

"It's like a... quad date?"

"Wow..." Emmie laughed, shaking her head. "Come on, Karma. Ladies first!"

"Mmkay!" I shouted, letting go of Jonathan's hand, and linking arms with Emmie. "I love you, Em!"

"I love you too, baby doll." She laughed as Caleb, Taylor, and Kyle all walked up.

Lyric being the way she is, linked her arm with Taylor's.

"We're off to get some pizza, the most wonderful pizza of all!" I sang loudly as we made our way to FTSK's van.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? :)

xoxo Rae